Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 minutes ago, TeeSam said:

Happy New Year to everyone. I must agree this process has been very hard especially for the few of us with no RFE or approval. Day 225 and counting. I've stopped expecting anything and I'm not checking the site and app as frequently anymore. What's the point smh

I just sent a 2nd request to senator and gave them website update and told them I'm very frustrated that theyve been in June cases for 2 months and ours isn't done.  I better hear something soon.  This is just stupid now.  If I lived in California I'd be on their doorstep every day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I just sent a 2nd request to senator and gave them website update and told them I'm very frustrated that theyve been in June cases for 2 months and ours isn't done.  I better hear something soon.  This is just stupid now.  If I lived in California I'd be on their doorstep every day.

I think since April they started slowing down processing K-1.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
4 hours ago, vml said:

thanks for replying...can u tell me which is confirmation number and which is case id number??

I have no clue what you are asking unless you are more specifc. Confirmation number for what? Case id? Do you mean case number by chance? If so, which case number? Your WAC number or the case number NVC gave you?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
27 minutes ago, RcaliforniaR said:

week 8, NVC has still not received our petition. 

Keep strong! It should be received any day now :) Ours was similar and everything happened so fast after being received.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Hope91 said:

Keep strong! It should be received any day now :) Ours was similar and everything happened so fast after being received.

Really? Thank you so much for saying that. 

It's so frustrating because we are just waiting, not doing anything, that's what's most annoying! At least with a interview date or with a number we can actually DO something like prepare docs etc.

It's helpful to know that everything will move faster from here! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, RcaliforniaR said:

we have the same time frame, & i am still waiting after 8 weeks, I should have answer by Friday 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, RcaliforniaR said:

Hello - I didn't see your name on the NVC google sheet?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit#gid=2061710905

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

@HannaL

On the "K1 Visa - NOA2 to NVC Time Tracker" spreadsheet you put "1/2/2017". I don't think anyone want to repeat the agonizing wait.:D

"Do not worry about anything, but in everything, by prayer and

petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, that is superior to every frame of mind, shall be garrisoning your hearts and your apprehensions in Christ Jesus."

Citizenship
Event Date
Service Center : Online
CIS Office : Houston TX
Date Filed : 2022-03-12
NOA Date : 2022-03-13
Bio. Appt. :  
Interview Date : 2023-01-06
Approved : Yes
Oath Ceremony : 2023-01-21

USPS INFORMED DELIVERYhttps://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
35 minutes ago, RcaliforniaR said:

Really? Thank you so much for saying that. 

It's so frustrating because we are just waiting, not doing anything, that's what's most annoying! At least with a interview date or with a number we can actually DO something like prepare docs etc.

It's helpful to know that everything will move faster from here! 

No problem :)

Trust me, I know! Been there done that..it was horrible. But thank god there was and will be light after the dark.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, PadieNerkBrapone said:

@HannaL

On the "K1 Visa - NOA2 to NVC Time Tracker" spreadsheet you put "1/2/2017". I don't think anyone want to repeat the agonizing wait.:D

lucky you, well i will call them later tonight to see if they have something for me.

every one make sure you put the correct year 2018.

I just called USCIS to check if my case has been sent to USCIS the customer service rep transfered me to a tier 2 officer. After 123 minutes i got a call back. The tier 2 said she couldn't confirm if the case has been sent out to NVC however she entered a service request about it and said i should hear something either that the case has been sent or no to the NVC by Jan 20..... this wait is so looong and painful....

21 hours ago, JohnAna05823 said:

Headed back to the States now.  No update on case online or by USPS delivery notification.  Had mail on hold but they still sent pictures.  Hoping I have something but I'll be at day 222 tomorrow.  Submitted a request few days ago when they updated to June.  Was sooo hard leaving my fiancee again with nothing to say except we have to wait.  Be contacting Senator again on Tuesday.  Already contacted congressman again.  I hope we get something soon, this process has been horribly tough.

My app Updated this morning with a case from the 26th, I thought it was yours.

Day 225 here, no RFE, no Approval in the fustration waiting with you and the  others little few in the same situation.

This is horrible.:wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
27 minutes ago, SHIQUILO said:

My app Updated this morning with a case from the 26th, I thought it was yours.

Day 225 here, no RFE, no Approval in the fustration waiting with you and the  others little few in the same situation.

This is horrible.:wacko:

Wish it was.  Still nothing.  I'm hoping senator or congressman can do something since both said on adjuicator's desk and both said have to allow 30 days and it's now past that time.  Not sure what they can do, hopefully not just ask a status again, hopefully can do something more now.  We've been patient.  If this long should be automatically approved and sent overnight to NVC for case number.  Why some get fast and others taking months more?  They shouldn't be allowed to go to next month till prior is finished unless they already got some sort of notice at least.  If I get another on adjuicator's desk response I'm going to ask them to take a pic so I can see it and know it's there.  I'm hoping us last few get something soon since they're all back at work again (or should be).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.