Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, TeeSam said:

I hope everyone had a happy holiday. Sad I couldn't spend it with my fiancée :( Its been a real strain on the relationship but we soldiering through it. Today marks Day 218 with no RFE or anything. Trying to stay optimistic and pray an approval will come before the new year.

They have to have an answer for you within 7 months of NOA1 receive date, I received my NOA 2 on exactly day 221, 7 months. If you do not receive it by the 7 month deadline you can file an inquiry!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
46 minutes ago, JohnAna05823 said:

I'm at 215 today, so I'm with you in this.  I keep writing congressman but they really don't seem to care or try.  They just inquire and send response.  I think they just talk to tier 1.  This process is frustrating and then nvc next makes me worry too.

After 7 months, 221 days you can file an inquiry

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Hey Jude said:

After 7 months, 221 days you can file an inquiry

Anyone in May can file an inquiry now that they updated to processing timeline chart to show June

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Niger
Timeline
2 hours ago, BnE said:

with the way things are going I would say longer than a month ago, but I could be wrong ..I figure with holiday, the fact they receive in batches and every other stage has slowed I was hoping it would be in transit by the end of the 1st week in January but will be happy if its this week 

Ours showed in transit just after i (beneficiary)  submitted the ds160 idk if its coincidence... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, BCILUWAMH said:

Ours showed in transit just after i (beneficiary)  submitted the ds160 idk if its coincidence... 

Mine too shows in transit.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 hours ago, RioMica said:

Hi, We got approved dec13. we called USCIS and they said they already forwarded the case to NVC just wait for the packet. How would i know if they already forwarded to NVC? I dont have any NVC number yet. How can i check?

You can call NVC to see if they have it. It's been taking 6+ weeks for petitions to get from USCIS to the National Visa Center. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, RioMica said:

Hi, We got approved dec13. we called USCIS and they said they already forwarded the case to NVC just wait for the packet. How would i know if they already forwarded to NVC? I dont have any NVC number yet. How can i check?

You have to call NVC and check. It's been taking 6 weeks for USCIS to mail it; so if NVC doesn't have it by Jan 15, you can call USCIS and ask the actual status of the petition (is it mailed or not) and they will get Tier2 officer to call back and provide you with information whether it has been mailed or not. if not yet mailed, you may want to call USCIS every few days and check, till they mail it. then it takes another 4-6 days to reach NVC.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
1 hour ago, alaris said:

do i need to enter any number? all we have now is the NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
5 minutes ago, RioMica said:

do i need to enter any number? all we have now is the NOA2

You have to call them. They will ask for your WAC number. If they dont have info for you then they will say wait blah blah blah. If they start asking info like Name and DOB of petitioner and beneficiary then they might have received it. And might even have a case number for you. Below is their phone number 

1-603-334-0700

Edited by K&N2609

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.