Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Maria1989 said:

I'm crying lol. Naw been busy.... I'm flying over to my boo and I have been getting my girls passports and I have a delay on getting my 8 year old's passport because of her spiteful father. Long story.........

in the meantime, I'm waiting, but as soon as I get these passports I'm leaving with or without it. 7 months waiting is ridiculous !!! 

How you holding up ???

Good, I'm happy that you're going to go see your bae. I'm doing the same and leaving the last week of this month. 

I'm doing my best to hang on. USCIS got my nerves and anxiety all over the place but what is new. Trying to stay optimistic as always but every day gets hard.

And I know all about those "spiteful fathers". I'm so glad my son is 14 years old (gonna be 15 next month) so his father knows better not to try me anymore. I hope you get everything worked out so you and your daughters enjoy yourselves. 

I hope we both we out NOA2s before we leave though, that would be awesome!

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

5 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

@mrssurman 19th

@SHIQUILO 22nd 

@Galadriel17 22nd

@Trinab80 23rd

@Shoegum 30th

@TeeSam 23rd

@Maria1989 15th

@Scott & Sarah 30th

@Mgauuril  22nd

You guys have been added to the list. Click here for the list , and also I added it to my signature. ALL CREDITS GO TO @vocaledge

PS any members with case still "received" untouched please chime in. Thanks!

Thanks to you both!!! I'm hoping I won't be on that received list too much longer though. 

ROC Filing:

4/21/2021 - Sent ROC Package via FedEx

4/22/2021 - FedEx package delivered and signed

5/11/2021 - Check cashed

5/14/2021 - Received NOA1 via mail (NOA1 date: 5/8/2021)

6/9/2021 -  Biometrics waived - Case updated to Fingerprints taken

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saki said:

Thank you all for contacting NVC and getting these information. Looks like most of the (or all of the) Bj members who got approved in Nov still haven’t received their #s from NVC yet...? Hopefully somebody starts receiving their #s this week... Please keep us updated!

This is what's bothering me. How's it possible that no VJ member has gotten their case number yet since late October? This can't be a coincidence. I don't think they've been working on l129fs for this past month honestly... 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

@Shoegum @June2017UK

@LabOz

Hello all, i contacted NVC yesterday and received a different response than the usual jargon. The representative (Ms Perla) advised me to send an email to NVCresearch@state.gov with a copy of my NOA2 attached. she told me that they will be take with finding out where my application is. when I asked if this is unusual, she said that it happens quite often. 

Im not sure if you all have heard, but the US Supreme Court has allowed the Trump travel ban to go into full effect as of Monday which in effect completely bars entry to my fiance indefinitely, unless we can qualify for  waiver.  I asked the NVC representative if this had anything to do with why my application is MIA. She informs me that they are still processing application as they normally do and that they are awaiting instructions from the state department for how to handle cases like mine. She also informed me that this had nothing to do with why my case has not been received yet.

Hey.....my fiance did called them yesterday, same thing they told my fiance to do.

6 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

@mrssurman 19th

@SHIQUILO 22nd 

@Galadriel17 22nd

@Trinab80 23rd

@Shoegum 30th

@TeeSam 23rd

@Maria1989 15th

@Scott & Sarah 30th

@Mgauuril  22nd

You guys have been added to the list. Click here for the list , and also I added it to my signature. ALL CREDITS GO TO @vocaledge

Thanks!!!

23 minutes ago, Naes said:

This week so far;

April    May      June    Total
12/04/17 21 66 84 171
12/05/17 24 69 19 112
12/06/17 30 108 57 195
Total 75 243 160 478

thank you my dear for this!

is this approvals or just touched in general?

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Swissmiss82 said:

thank you my dear for this!

is this approvals or just touched in general?

This is general. I'm trying to work around approvals too.

That will come in the weekend, with the explanation of possible approval numbers for the rest of the quarter.

Just now, Naes said:

This is general. I'm trying to work around approvals too.

That will come in the weekend, with the explanation of possible approval numbers for the rest of the quarter.

you know what - I am actually pretty surprised by 500 in 3 days.

it sounded way less for some reason!

thanks for the overview <3

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, K-1Applicant2017 said:

@Shoegum @June2017UK

@LabOz

Hello all, i contacted NVC yesterday and received a different response than the usual jargon. The representative (Ms Perla) advised me to send an email to NVCresearch@state.gov with a copy of my NOA2 attached. she told me that they will be take with finding out where my application is. when I asked if this is unusual, she said that it happens quite often. 

Im not sure if you all have heard, but the US Supreme Court has allowed the Trump travel ban to go into full effect as of Monday which in effect completely bars entry to my fiance indefinitely, unless we can qualify for  waiver.  I asked the NVC representative if this had anything to do with why my application is MIA. She informs me that they are still processing application as they normally do and that they are awaiting instructions from the state department for how to handle cases like mine. She also informed me that this had nothing to do with why my case has not been received yet.

i wanted to know that,, what it mean to scan the noa2. how to send scanned document to them.. copy noa2 ?tnx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
7 hours ago, The Squirrel said:

@mrssurman 19th

@SHIQUILO 22nd 

@Galadriel17 22nd

@Trinab80 23rd

@Shoegum 30th

@TeeSam 23rd

@Maria1989 15th

@Scott & Sarah 30th

@Mgauuril  22nd

332679 noa1 May 17th and not had any update

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone, I am a July filer and I have a question regarding visiting your fiance once you've received your NOA2. Has anyone visited after receiving approval?

I am contemplating visiting my fiance in early February and we may have your documents approved late January, so it still wouldn't have reached the embassy and would take a while for everything to be ready, but I am wondering if it would be an issue. I've visited after filing (NOA1) without any problems but not sure once you get the NOA2.

Thanks! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 hours ago, McNair said:

So I just got off the phone with NVC tomorrow will be 6 weeks. They said wait until Monday, maybe they will receive it by Friday. She said they get pallets of mail in daily. Have to sort through it and scan them. If it doesn’t come by Monday she said I can email NVC research@state.gov then they will research it. 

But she did stress to wait until Monday. Oh and kept saying it can take an additional 2 weeks to process once received. I’m like first recieve it already!

I would say don't wait! Send an e-mail to NVCResearch (attach a scanned NOA2 copy) already since you are at almost 6 weeks. I did that 2 or 3 days before I reached the 6 weeks mark and they said they would find it and work with USCIS to get it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.