Heard the same, what is your timeline?

timline:

PD 12/13/17

NOA1 12/22/17

biometrics letter received 12/30/17

biometrics done 01/10/18

nothing since then...

50 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

i have informed delivery but i don't understand what you are asking. 

I get to understand It’s the way that Usps create their shipping label but from ever since I signed up for it when I received the mails from uscis it says that so now it created a new one. Honestly I don’t understand myself lol

17 hours ago, logisticamente said:

Please do.. the only thing we have in both of our names is an old bank account.. we don't have any other paperwork as we were waiting for my EAD to decide if we were going to move or not, so we just left everything in his name.. We thought that the interview would take around 6 months to get scheduled so I was not worried about these things...

Hi, I was able to talk to my Attorney yesterday. do you guys have any receipt of items you purchased together? Here are the documents you gonna need basically;

joint bank account

credit cards

lease agreement 

insurance policy

utility bill

Receipt of item you purchased together 

photo of your trips if you have them

he also gave me some questions to go through with my husband , these are normal relationship questions like who does the laundry or groceries, favorite meals, your spouse siblings name and all of that. I think you should try and get some of those stuff even if it’s utility bill , you can also use your old joint bank account statement. They just want to be sure if you both really live together. If you need the questions I can forward them to your email then you can go through it with your spouse. 

9 hours ago, Shygirl09 said:

Hi, I was able to talk to my Attorney yesterday. do you guys have any receipt of items you purchased together? Here are the documents you gonna need basically;

joint bank account

credit cards

lease agreement 

insurance policy

utility bill

Receipt of item you purchased together 

photo of your trips if you have them

he also gave me some questions to go through with my husband , these are normal relationship questions like who does the laundry or groceries, favorite meals, your spouse siblings name and all of that. I think you should try and get some of those stuff even if it’s utility bill , you can also use your old joint bank account statement. They just want to be sure if you both really live together. If you need the questions I can forward them to your email then you can go through it with your spouse. 

Thanks, this helps!

Please send the questions.. I will give you my email address through private message:P

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Today makes it 90 days since i submitted my EAD and i485 forms and still nothing from USCIS. No work permit, no RFE, I did biometrics 2 months ago and never heard anything from them since then. Probably i'll place in a service request on the 100th day. Anyone in the same position as i am?? Any December filer without any form of RFE heard from USCIS yet??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, AOS JOURNEY said:

Today makes it 90 days since i submitted my EAD and i485 forms and still nothing from USCIS. No work permit, no RFE, I did biometrics 2 months ago and never heard anything from them since then. Probably i'll place in a service request on the 100th day. Anyone in the same position as i am?? Any December filer without any form of RFE heard from USCIS yet??

SAME WITH ME

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
37 minutes ago, AOS JOURNEY said:

Mine is 101 days, and no RFE, and I think almost everyone is in the same position...

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

5 hours ago, AOS JOURNEY said:

Mine is 94 days, no RFE, case status no change since Dec 22, 2017  :(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

for some reason i got notifications on my EAD and AP on all my USCIS apps but nothing changed. Just todays date and that ' case was received '. Although i got my lawyer and congress man to expedite. i do hope something happens soon.

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Had our Green Card interview today (Cleveland field office). Went very well. My wife has been recommended for approval.

Still no word on EAD or AP, but those are now redundant now that we know the Green Card will be here soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.