JJBUI3

December AOS 2017

323 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, logisticamente said:

Hey,

I requested to expedite my case on Jan 26 and last Friday my EAD finally went in production.. You can click on my timeline where I have each step I went through..

I was lucky enough to have the fax go through the first time,  but I was very worried that It actually didn't.

Good Luck!

Thanks tomorrow i will send the information to my congressman maybe they can help me with that.

6 hours ago, logisticamente said:

Hey,

I requested to expedite my case on Jan 26 and last Friday my EAD finally went in production.. You can click on my timeline where I have each step I went through..

I was lucky enough to have the fax go through the first time,  but I was very worried that It actually didn't.

Good Luck!

Did you have a job offer? Or did u just call the congressman office ? 

9 minutes ago, Laura123 said:

9 minutes ago, Laura123 said:

I have a job offer that I had to fax as proof.

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 minutes ago, cherryblossoms916 said:

Anyone from December filers that has ead & ap already???👍🏻

I’m also curious about that. It’s very frustrating somewhat. 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
36 minutes ago, JJBUI3 said:

No EAD or AP. 👎

2 hours ago, Rmsean said:

I’m also curious about that. It’s very frustrating somewhat. 

36 minutes ago, JJBUI3 said:

No EAD or AP. 👎

This is so sad.😔 I am now thinking when will i get approved. I really want to work .tired of waiting

Hey my case history for my EAD shows that the case was assigned to an officer. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, JJBUI3 said:

Hey my case history for my EAD shows that the case was assigned to an officer. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Oh great. Did dis just happen ? 

10 minutes ago, JJBUI3 said:

How many days before it changed ? 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

36 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

Oh great. Did dis just happen ? 

How many days before it changed ? 

I just saw it. It says on 02/26/2018 your expedite request was assigned to an officer. I all ready submit the information the request to me.

On 2/26/2018 at 12:36 PM, Shygirl09 said:

How do you check your case history?

when you log in into myuscis  and click one of your cases is at the bottom left

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

my_logo.png

New Card Is Being Produced

On February 27, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC*******, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

finally after a Service request, an expedite request and a congressman help!!!! 🙌

1 hour ago, JJBUI3 said:

my_logo.png

New Card Is Being Produced

On February 27, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC*******, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

finally after a Service request, an expedite request and a congressman help!!!! 🙌

Congrats wish this was mine🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.