mighty836

December 2017 AOS

1,254 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Marzena & Stephen said:

Congrats !

@spike198 @CE and JR

Don't work about not having the interview note on your file yet. Even us who have it have to wait months anyways. My friend who didn'

I'm not worried about not getting a notice that we are ready for interview.  I'm nervous about the trip we have planned in 1 month and no AP

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
24 minutes ago, spike198 said:

I'm not worried about not getting a notice that we are ready for interview.  I'm nervous about the trip we have planned in 1 month and no AP

Bah I hate my phone always auto correcting words :huh: 

I hope you get it soon! That is nerve wrecking. 

Finally some movement I got an update that the card was being produced this morning. 

Well one of the trackers updated. The one with the text pin number login. 

It says up to 120 days to deliver how long roughly did it take others to get it from this stage? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Ghmorrell said:

Finally some movement I got an update that the card was being produced this morning. 

It says up to 120 days to deliver how long roughly did it take others to get it from this stage? 

congratulations... it seems 120 days is a stardard answer. typically takes a week

Just now, CE and JR said:

congratulations... it seems 120 days is a stardard answer. typically takes a week

Thanks thought it might be that. My job offer starts on the 16th so this may be the best timing. Fingers crossed 

28 minutes ago, Ghmorrell said:

Did you expedite?

Just now, spike198 said:

Did you expedite?

I tried to not sure if it made a difference or not. I got the response "your case is under review" when I tried. Didn't send anything to them. 

Can't confirm if this was due to expedite or not

6 minutes ago, Ghmorrell said:

I tried to not sure if it made a difference or not. I got the response "your case is under review" when I tried. Didn't send anything to them. 

Can't confirm if this was due to expedite or not

We called to expedite yesterday and just received a similar email recapping the info we gave them and at the bottom it said that our case is under review and that we will receive a decision or notice of action shortly.  No info on how to expedite though....  How long afterwards were you approved?  We are dying to get AP

Just now, spike198 said:

We called to expedite yesterday and just received a similar email recapping the info we gave them and at the bottom it said that our case is under review and that we will receive a decision or notice of action shortly.  No info on how to expedite though....  How long afterwards were you approved?  We are dying to get AP

I got that email on 23rd March so week and a bit

Just now, Ghmorrell said:

I got that email on 23rd March so week and a bit

Awesome, thanks for the info.  Hopefully we'll get lucky.  Congrats again and please update us when you get the card!

6 minutes ago, spike198 said:

Did you expedite based on financial hardship and/or job offer?? i am thinking about expediting but i have no job offer yet.

1 minute ago, AOS JOURNEY said:

Did you expedite based on financial hardship and/or job offer?? i am thinking about expediting but i have no job offer yet.

We requested an expedite of Advance Parole based on financial hardship.  We have a trip planned for May for our wedding reception and we have spent money on hotels, flights, etc as well as our friends and family.  I didn't think this was grounds to expedite but when we went for or infopass appointment the officer told us to.  It's a shot in the dark, but when we applied the processing times were much shorter so we figured 5 months was more than enough time.

I had an inforpass appointment last Friday, so I figured i'll write how it went... Officer looked up my case and there was no update. She just told me that it's been taking longer time than 90 days, they don't know why. The best way to expedite is to mail them a letter to request expedite with supporting documents. She didn't even see my request to expedite in their records in the system. Then, as soon as I got back from the appointment, I received the letter that says "we received your request to expedite, your case is under review". Does anybody know if that means something?! I'm at 120 days now and am seeing people receiving EAD approvals from late December... Not sure if early December folks have received EAD yet, but I am surely getting nervous about this

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.