mighty836

December 2017 AOS

1,254 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, spike198 said:

We received an email from USCIS this morning. Totally random but it said they are still reviewing our case and last action was January 26th. Unreal

I GOT ONE TOO. ITS CAUSE YOUR REPORT OF NO ACTIVITY NOTIFICATION IS ON ON YOUR MY.USCIS.GOV ACCOUNT

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

21 minutes ago, Rmsean said:

I GOT ONE TOO. ITS CAUSE YOUR REPORT OF NO ACTIVITY NOTIFICATION IS ON ON YOUR MY.USCIS.GOV ACCOUNT

Hopefully they also get this alert and start looking at our cases!

Just called them to request expedite, the lady said she can't open another service request because my online service request isn't completed. Asked for tier 2 officer, but everyone was busy, I was directed to leave my call back number. I am so baffled at this whole process and running out of patience with the risk of losing my job! 

55 minutes ago, spike198 said:

We received an email from USCIS this morning. Totally random but it said they are still reviewing our case and last action was January 26th. Unreal

I got the exact same yesterday. No idea what it is about. I actually called to expedite yesterday as I accidently managed to get a job offer. Will let you guys know what happens. 

I just talked to a tier 2 officer, and he put in a request to expedite, explained to me that I will receive a letter requesting for documents/evidence. What kind of evidence would I need to submit to show that I will have a severe financial loss if I lose my job? I am currently working and will lose job as my OPT only lasts until May. I am trying to prepare myself so I can send it out as soon as I receive the letter... Thank you everyone! This forum is so helpful. 

15 minutes ago, SarahMV said:

I just talked to a tier 2 officer, and he put in a request to expedite, explained to me that I will receive a letter requesting for documents/evidence. What kind of evidence would I need to submit to show that I will have a severe financial loss if I lose my job? I am currently working and will lose job as my OPT only lasts until May. I am trying to prepare myself so I can send it out as soon as I receive the letter... Thank you everyone! This forum is so helpful. 

Well first a cover letter explaining why you need this.. 

maybe your employer can write a letter saying they dont want to loose you, I would add some paystubs, the work authorization document you have that is about yo expire..

also USCIS will tell you what they need in the letter. 

Live, love, laugh.. and try not to think too much about USCIS

6 minutes ago, logisticamente said:

Well first a cover letter explaining why you need this.. 

maybe your employer can write a letter saying they dont want to loose you, I would add some paystubs, the work authorization document you have that is about yo expire..

also USCIS will tell you what they need in the letter. 

Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 minutes ago, S003 said:

Status updated today 

We corrected your name for your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

What correction would this have been? Adding my new married name?

Did you request for a name correction? 

AOS from B2

05/25/2021 GC 10 years

02/26/2024 N - 400

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/22/2018 at 2:42 PM, Frankjoseph said:

NO, EADs based on I-485 becomes a Benefit thru US Citizens Marriage. That means, that all EADs are processed by NBC (National Benefits Center (MSC)). 

I-485 Adjustment of Status are processed by Local Offices (That's the difference).

On EADs must of us (If not lucky) have the same timeline (All are processed in Missouri) that's why we are MSC codes.

Are you sure ? Because when I spoke to the lady on the phone she had to put in a case inquiry for my jurisdiction?

Timeline
On 3/22/2018 at 5:06 PM, cumulonimbus said:

Does anyone's status for EAD or AP say "case received" ? I don't believe I ever had the "fingerprint fee received" like most of you. 

Mine says case received for my ead..no change after the biometrics. However my aos changed to interview ready to be scheduled how about you? I also wondered about that. 

Nevermind I just read that all ead's say that :) hehe behind on reading thanks!

Edited by Marzena & Stephen

Timeline
9 hours ago, SarahMV said:

Do they start the waiting game over when you do this ? 

"

• If we issue a request for initial evidence, the date for calculating the processing time will start over from the date we receive the initial evidence.
    • For example, if your case has been pending for 60 days when we issue a request for initial evidence and you respond 30 days later, the date for calculating the processing time will start on the date we receive your response. 
  • If we issue a request only for additional evidence, the processing will stop the day the request is issued and resume from the same point when we receive the additional evidence.
    • For example, if your case has been pending for 60 days when we issue a request for additional evidence and you respond 30 days later, we will resume processing your case as though it is day 60 on the date we receive your response. "

I tried to expedite yesterday and received an email today in regards to it. but the status shows:

"We received your request to expedite the decision on your application. Your case is currently under review. You will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly"

The expedite request is now showing as complete. I was not asked to send any proof or anything. I will call them on Monday but has anyone else had this happen?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Ghmorrell said:

I tried to expedite yesterday and received an email today in regards to it. but the status shows:

"We received your request to expedite the decision on your application. Your case is currently under review. You will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly"

The expedite request is now showing as complete. I was not asked to send any proof or anything. I will call them on Monday but has anyone else had this happen?

It is similar to my situation. That's because your case must be already with an officer, and there is no more your case can go, so there is no way to expedite it. However, my case was with an officer for more than a month. Here is the thread i started regarding my expedite attempt:

Removal of Conditions

02/06/2021: Filed and package sent

02/10/2021: Received by USCIS

03/18/2021: NOA 1

07/01/2021: Biometrics waived

09/27/2011: Case approved, no interview (K1 visa)

Service Center: WAC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.