1,304 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, drwho007 said:

Hi, everyone!  This thread has been kind of quiet.  I guess save for the 2 people who already have interviews scheduled, we are all playing the waiting game. :)   Who else has filed 90 days before their GC anniversary, like me?

Biometrics:  They fingerprinted both hands for me...maybe because I am applying based on a 5-year GC and the last time I did biometrics was 5 years ago?

I am very busy with school and work so the waiting doesn’t bother me too much. I am also applying based on the 5 yr but only had my right hand fingerprinted. Also my 5th year anniversary was on September 19,2017 

Received an email yesterday exactly 2 week’s post biometrics that there are no updates on my case.🤷🏽‍♀️

Edited by Newbie608

AOS from F-1(Married to USC
06.08.12 - AOS mailed
09.18.12 - Interview.....Approved!!

ROC- Divorce Waiver
05/09/14- I-751 packet mailed to CSC
05/12/14- NOA1 Receipt date
07/01/14- Biometrics Appt

08/11/14- RFE received

09/08/14- RFE response received by USCIS

09/22/14- 10yrs GC Approved!!

This is what I’m seeing when I log into my account. Based on other threads, this is the old site but this is showing on the new site for me.

I’m confused!😳

08497B5C-F513-414B-8D3F-F288D0227450.jpeg

AOS from F-1(Married to USC
06.08.12 - AOS mailed
09.18.12 - Interview.....Approved!!

ROC- Divorce Waiver
05/09/14- I-751 packet mailed to CSC
05/12/14- NOA1 Receipt date
07/01/14- Biometrics Appt

08/11/14- RFE received

09/08/14- RFE response received by USCIS

09/22/14- 10yrs GC Approved!!

10 minutes ago, Newbie608 said:

This is what I’m seeing when I log into my account. Based on other threads, this is the old site but this is showing on the new site for me.

I’m confused!😳

What is the link to both the old and new site? 

https://public-prod-elis2.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/saml/login  This is old site that someone posted but it redirects me to new one when i click.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, drwho007 said:

Biometrics:  They fingerprinted both hands for me...maybe because I am applying based on a 5-year GC and the last time I did biometrics was 5 years ago?

I Only had 4 fingers done, only always had 4 fingers done, & my last GC was issued 10 years ago, expiring in August,

also, the old system says "Interview scheduled"
The new system says in review, 
my Biometrics was yesterday!

22 minutes ago, Serpentine87 said:

https://public-prod-elis2.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/saml/login  This is old site that someone posted but it redirects me to new one when i click.

It is essentially the same site, just an old edition and the new edition of the same site, not two different sites.

If you use this link you quoted  it will take you to the old edition. After you log in you will see a link Try it now; or re-visit the new account experience. If you click on it, it will take you to the new edition.

The direct link to new edition of the site is https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Hope this helps

Timeline
On 1/12/2018 at 9:37 PM, Everything said:

sent application to Chicago but I live in Detroit. I am wondering my field office should be Detroit but not Chicago, right?

Yes!
My Feild office is also Detroit!
But I filled online!

1 hour ago, dantuin said:

It is essentially the same site, just an old edition and the new edition of the same site, not two different sites.

If you use this link you quoted  it will take you to the old edition. After you log in you will see a link Try it now; or re-visit the new account experience. If you click on it, it will take you to the new edition.

The direct link to new edition of the site is https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

Hope this helps

Thank you, it just looked the same but when logged in it is the old version and it says Interview was scheduled like everyone else. Is this a confirmed glitch? I saw few November filers having same status.

3 hours ago, Newbie608 said:

I’m confused!😳

I have the same update  as Appointment is scheduled is this correct

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Trini123 said:

I have the same update  as Appointment is scheduled is this correct

Check here https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do and you'll see if it's correct or not. It should say "the interview is scheduled" on that website if it really was scheduled. I think there's a reason the old version of ELIS website is not available publicly (unless people share it with each other): because it's faulty and people need to use the one that you can find on the official USCIS website.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, reddbear said:

Yes!
My Feild office is also Detroit!
But I filled online!

My field office is Detroit too.

Biometrics done on December 20th. 

Status of my case: Actively reviewing your form.

Estimated time: September 2018 (8 months) :-(

Hoping it will be less since my 10 years green card expires in May, 19th.

What is the estimated time for your case?

10 hours ago, Newbie608 said:

I am very busy with school and work so the waiting doesn’t bother me too much. I am also applying based on the 5 yr but only had my right hand fingerprinted. Also my 5th year anniversary was on September 19,2017 

Received an email yesterday exactly 2 week’s post biometrics that there are no updates on my case.🤷🏽‍♀️

That's odd that they did both hands for me, then.  So much for my 5 year theory! LOL

Got to find something to keep myself busy aside from work... logging into this site every night doesn't help with the anxiousness. :)

9 hours ago, reddbear said:

I Only had 4 fingers done, only always had 4 fingers done, & my last GC was issued 10 years ago, expiring in August,

also, the old system says "Interview scheduled"
The new system says in review, 
my Biometrics was yesterday!

Oh well, don't know why they had to do both hands for mine.  :)

Have the same statuses as you on the old and new. 

It will be interesting to see if the paper filers' cases move faster than the estimates given,  since we have been converted to IOE.  Looking at threads prior to Nov 2017 filers, those who have filed online definitely have had their cases processed faster vs the paper filers, when considering the same field offices.

Timeline
9 hours ago, mgs2510 said:

What is the estimated time for your case?

Mine started as October 2018, then after Biometrics, it changed to September 2018...

my 10 year GC expires in August,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.