dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

Just now, Lazybones18 said:

just FYI ... most of the people here are IR1/CR1 filers

so your case might a bit different than most people here ..

Nvc is moving fast as all my eb3 friends have the same movement as you guys. 4 to 6 wks. 

Im the unlucky 1. Considering this is my 2nd time already in nvc. 😂😂😂 1st petition got abandoned when im already Dq.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, macmac1 said:

Nvc is moving fast as all my eb3 friends have the same movement as you guys. 4 to 6 wks. 

Im the unlucky 1. Considering this is my 2nd time already in nvc. 😂😂😂 1st petition got abandoned when im already Dq.

stay strong buddy...

hopefully we all get Visa soon

miss my wife :(

24 minutes ago, macmac1 said:

yes. i know the feeling. Didnt even feel like celebrating christmas alone.

hopefully we can all be done by this week and have a very happy 2018. 😊

Are you also missing your wife?

Dude, why you didn’t tell us upfront you’re applying for EB3? I really think there’s a difference the way nvc would handle a CR1 vs an EB3 visa category..

28 minutes ago, Japanese Eyed said:

Are you also missing your wife?

Dude, why you didn’t tell us upfront you’re applying for EB3? I really think there’s a difference the way nvc would handle a CR1 vs an EB3 visa category..

sorry about that but NVC processing time is same as what i read here and what i personally know. 4 to 6 wks since oct.

Yes. missing my family.

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Slightly concerned about not having a CC with a scan date of 11/17 when people after that are being approved. 

How does it work? Do they go in order? Does it depend on your country? So anxious! Any information would help. 

Timeline
56 minutes ago, Ishxo said:

Slightly concerned about not having a CC with a scan date of 11/17 when people after that are being approved. 

How does it work? Do they go in order? Does it depend on your country? So anxious! Any information would help. 

Noone knows when it comes to USCIS and NVC ... <_<

im waiting to SD 11/21

i think it will be the week of 8th Jan 2018 ... when everyone settles down from Holidays hopefully

Timeline

wow look at NVC on google map... from the parking Lot seems like very few people working there for the amount of paperwork they get ...

NVC.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey guys,

Quick question. I sent all the civil documents and the AOS in the same envelope clipped together. I just called and the customer rep said they have the civil documents scanned but not the AOS. Is that normal that may be I have to wait for another day and check if they scanned the AOS, or should I resend it again?

The customer service rep told me to resend it, but I told him both of them were in the same envelope, so how come the DS-260 papers got scanned and not the AOS? and he asked me to call tomorrow and see...

Anyone has the same situation?

Thanks. 

Edited by No-Where-Man

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

Noone knows when it comes to USCIS and NVC ... <_<

im waiting to SD 11/21

i think it will be the week of 8th Jan 2018 ... when everyone settles down from Holidays hopefully

They are still on holidays? i thought they have only Christmas holiday for one day 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, No-Where-Man said:

Hey guys,

Quick question. I sent all the civil documents and the AOS in the same envelope clipped together. I just called and the customer rep said they have the civil documents scanned but not the AOS. Is that normal that may be I have to wait for another day and check if they scanned the AOS, or should I resend it again?

The customer service rep told me to resend it, but I told him both of them were in the same envelope, so how come the DS-260 papers got scanned and not the AOS? and he asked me to call tomorrow and see...

Anyone has the same situation?

Thanks. 

Call tomorrow, if they still don't have it, send another AOS documents immediately to avoid delays.

Goodluck :)

Edited by OlaCurrency

Service Center:             Nebraska Service Center

Marriage:                         July 12th 2017

I-I30 Sent:                        August 25th 2017 

I-I30 NAO1:                     August 28th 2017

I-I30 Approved:               November 22nd 2017

NVC Received:                December 9th 2017

Pay AOS Bill:                   December 12th 2017

Pay IV Bill:                       December 14th 2017

Send AOS Package:       December 15th 2017

Send IV Package:           December 15th 2017

Completed DS-260:        December 16th 2017

Scan Date:                      December 19th 2017

Checklist:                        February 2nd 2018  ( NVC requested for the National Populace Birth Certificate )

2nd Scan Date:              February 6th 2018

CC Date:                          March 17th 2018

Interview Date:              May 8th 2018

Interview Result:           APPROVED !!!

Visa Pick up Date:         May 11th 2018

POE Date:                        May 18th 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mill&bill said:

They are still on holidays? i thought they have only Christmas holiday for one day 

They are not on holidays. You are right, they only had Christmas day and would have Jan 1st as holiday too.

What he is probably saying is that less work will be done during this holiday season and should pick up back in January.

Service Center:             Nebraska Service Center

Marriage:                         July 12th 2017

I-I30 Sent:                        August 25th 2017 

I-I30 NAO1:                     August 28th 2017

I-I30 Approved:               November 22nd 2017

NVC Received:                December 9th 2017

Pay AOS Bill:                   December 12th 2017

Pay IV Bill:                       December 14th 2017

Send AOS Package:       December 15th 2017

Send IV Package:           December 15th 2017

Completed DS-260:        December 16th 2017

Scan Date:                      December 19th 2017

Checklist:                        February 2nd 2018  ( NVC requested for the National Populace Birth Certificate )

2nd Scan Date:              February 6th 2018

CC Date:                          March 17th 2018

Interview Date:              May 8th 2018

Interview Result:           APPROVED !!!

Visa Pick up Date:         May 11th 2018

POE Date:                        May 18th 2018

Hello all, just had my i130 approved on the 26th of December. I only found out by speaking to a tier 2 supervisor. So I hope to be checking up with the NVC in two weeks to confirm they received the package and start the next process. I130 was processed at Nebraska. 

I130 arrived at Nebraska Service Center - March 29, 2017

NOA1 Received April 4th

Verbal confirmation petition was approved December 26th

Approval letter sent by mail on the 26th of December - still not received (live in CZ)

NOA2 Received via email January 4th

NVC received package from USCIS on January 10th (verbally confirmed on the 18th)

Case Number & Invoice # issued on January 25th but given on the 26th.

DS261 submitted on January 29th

AOS fee paid on January 31st

IV fee paid on the 3rd of February - received the email this morning as well with the fee. Money taken out of account on the 6th.

IV fee shown as paid and DS-260 open on the 13th of February. 

DS-260 submitted on the13th February

IV and AOS documents mailed on the 13th February 

Scan Date February 17th. 

CC February 28th :)  

Interviewed scheduled on the 17th of March for April 3rd. 

Interview completed and visa approved on April 3rd. 

On 12/25/2017 at 12:16 AM, OlaCurrency said:

submitted everything in ONE package to NVC following the required documents on the document sheet. NVC specify to send them all in one package.

Question for all. What if you already sent all of these documents with your i130 will they transfer it to the NVC? When I was working on the i130 I read that I should submit it with the financial support form and the documents like marriage and birth certificate etc. Thanks

I130 arrived at Nebraska Service Center - March 29, 2017

NOA1 Received April 4th

Verbal confirmation petition was approved December 26th

Approval letter sent by mail on the 26th of December - still not received (live in CZ)

NOA2 Received via email January 4th

NVC received package from USCIS on January 10th (verbally confirmed on the 18th)

Case Number & Invoice # issued on January 25th but given on the 26th.

DS261 submitted on January 29th

AOS fee paid on January 31st

IV fee paid on the 3rd of February - received the email this morning as well with the fee. Money taken out of account on the 6th.

IV fee shown as paid and DS-260 open on the 13th of February. 

DS-260 submitted on the13th February

IV and AOS documents mailed on the 13th February 

Scan Date February 17th. 

CC February 28th :)  

Interviewed scheduled on the 17th of March for April 3rd. 

Interview completed and visa approved on April 3rd. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.