dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, I&A/T said:

Just out of curiosity, what did you use to hold all the papers when you mailed the packet to the NVC?  I have everything very organized in a stack, and I have manila folders dividing civil documents, Affidavit of support and documents, and a folder for all supporting evidence.  After looking, it appears that only a binder will hold everything.  Is that okay to send it that way?  I would appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

I paper clipped everything. AOS, financial docs, etc. I paper clipped everything to separate it from other documents if you get my drift. No stapling and I didn't use folders. 

i-130 received by USCIS on 1/06/2017

NOA1 1/10/2017

NVC received my case 10/11/2017

NVC received my AOS (Scan date) 11/9/2017

Case Complete on 12/13/2017

Interview is on 2/1/2018

Just called NVC, my case is at the review department since 15 december... 2nd scan date 28 november... Hopefully I will hear something soon..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
5 hours ago, Bos said:

I sent the requested documents to nvc on Monday  and it was delivered on Tuesday.  I Called them yesterday and I was told the documents has just been entered into the system yesterday. Does that mean my scan date is yesterday? Also when I checked the online case status page on nvc it's  still saying I should submit requested documents. Does this status normally change or it just stays the same until case complete? Any reply to this will be appreciated.

Ok, trying to figure out what day your documents was scanned? My documents was revived Wednesday, so can they be in the system to 🤔

Hello pls help with this Issue I went on Interview on 21 December Bombay consulate the VO asked me common questions about my wife (petitioner) in the last VO Gave me white slip 221 (g) for additional proof between me n my wife n he returned my passport.really want to know after submitting the documents how long it will take process n one  more thing do I have to go again?? VO said sorry Sir u need to come Again...Miss my wifey 😔 For interview plss reply ASAP Thanks..

5 minutes ago, SyedAli86 said:

Hello pls help with this Issue I went on Interview on 21 December Bombay consulate the VO asked me common questions about my wife (petitioner) in the last VO Gave me white slip 221 (g) for additional proof between me n my wife n he returned my passport.really want to know after submitting the documents how long it will take process n one  more thing do I have to go again?? VO said sorry Sir u need to come Again...Miss my wifey 😔 For interview plss reply ASAP Thanks..

Hey what all proof did you show so far that they asked for more? 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, SyedAli86 said:

VO asked for photos I showed him 

Are there any red flags? 

-Age difference 

-How many times have you both met

-Different religion/language

What questions did he ask you and how you answered them might have created some doubt if there are no red flags in your case. 

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline
3 hours ago, BFTE said:

Just called NVC, my case is at the review department since 15 december... 2nd scan date 28 november... Hopefully I will hear something soon..

This is great news because my 2nd scan date is also November 28; mine is not yet at the review department though, hopefully it happens before December 31st.

Timeline
3 hours ago, vanny_bzgirl said:

scan 17/11

cc 22/12

5 weeks exact :jest:

good luck !!!!

Omg! That’s the same scan date as us! I really hope we hear something soon too! 

Good luck! Keep us posted about the interview 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Mitul said:

I just called the nvc and they said it will take 11 weeks to review.

SD is 12/08/17

I hope they review fast.

That’s what they typically say. But it’s almost always done in 5,6,7 weeks. But technically they have 11 weeks to review cases. 

I’ve been trying to call today but it says the phone lines are off. Did you just call them? 

Timeline
14 hours ago, SyedAli86 said:

What are redflags in a case ? What does that mean Sir 

Red flags are basically anything suspicious in your case such as age difference between couple, if you and your wife don't speak same language, different religion etc. Anything that might point towards your relationship not being genuine. 

Did you show any proof of ongoing relationship like chat transcripts, video call screen shots, any other supporting documents?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Hey Guys

my case status never changed to :submit documents like many of yours did.. but I sent my package and called to confirm and they said they recieved it... I'm worried now if that is normal?!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.