dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Tejts said:

Hey🙂....our scan date is the same, and we are also still waiting for CC!!

1 hour ago, PPS78 said:

Hi guys, my SD is Nov 16.. waiting for the CC now for CR1- Delhi. Hopeful after seeing so many CCs recently. Fingers crossed for everyone waiting! 

Hey! Our scan date is one day after you guys. November 17th, waiting on CC CR1-Mumbai :)

Hope it’s coming up before 2018!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
20 minutes ago, PPS78 said:

Really??!!! Yah I can call them. What do we ask?? Yah my status online still doesn’t say ‘at NVC’ 😳 

thanks Captain123 😊

You're welcome:)

I just wanted to draw your attention because I saw people with scan dates that are 19 and 20 november who got case complete :)

hope we could all get our case completed by the end of this month 🙏🏻

Fingers crossed indeed 🙏🤞🙏🤞

good luck @Captain123, @Ishxo and @Tejts and everyone else waiting!

may our news years be with a CC 😊

7 minutes ago, Ishxo said:

Hey! Our scan date is one day after you guys. November 17th, waiting on CC CR1-Mumbai :)

Hope it’s coming up before 2018!

Oh nice! Good luck!

lets keep each other in the loop.

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline

C'MON GUYS!! PLEASE. 

Hey guys, I just got my case number, and gave my agent of choice via phone, question is, do I have to fill an online form on the same? Cz I don't see that option yet.
Kindly assist.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Bikerbride said:

Hi guys. How do you find out your scandate? Do you call nvs or does ceac uppdaterat online?

Call them and ask if your documents have been put into the system. 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, nimmohvalen said:

C'MON GUYS!! PLEASE. 

Hey guys, I just got my case number, and gave my agent of choice via phone, question is, do I have to fill an online form on the same? Cz I don't see that option yet.
Kindly assist.

Hi:)

I'm not sure what do you mean by your question excactly, but you should fill out the form online.

Good Luck

I actually just called! Provided my agent (myself) information and then the next day the AOS fee was open to pay.  I did not submit an online form DS-261 for this (since it was already done through phone).  The only online form I submitted is DS 260.  Good Luck!!

Timeline
11 minutes ago, pamequez said:

I actually just called! Provided my agent (myself) information and then the next day the AOS fee was open to pay.  I did not submit an online form DS-261 for this (since it was already done through phone).  The only online form I submitted is DS 260.  Good Luck!!

Oh ok I didn't know you could Provide it over the phone because I submitted it online☺️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, I&A/T said:

We just called the Nvc and they confirmed your advice, thanks a lot for responding 

When I called NVC yesterday, they had suggested to put N/A in the fields that are not applicable. I am confused what to do now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.