dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

I'm sure this has been covered before but I'm seeing conflicting information everywhere- does NVC no longer require originals and accept scans and copies of documents?

03/17/2017: Married

04/07/2017: Sent I-130 to Chicago lockbox

04/13/2017: Received confirmation text

04/17/2017: Received hardcopy NOA1 (TSC)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Update

2 out of my 3 cases are CC the 3rd one which is my wife has a check list

Check list asks for a divorce certificate, but I am the only person who has married her so they told me on the phone to send a letter stating that she has only been married once and that it was with me.  

Second Item on the check list is the birth certificate which I sent along with the translation to english, same one that I sent with the I130. I gues they lost it???

Now, regarding that letter, I hope that its enough and dont give me a second check list, this wait is killing me.  Looks like I finally found a way to lose weight....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, I&A/T said:

No specific reason some vj members fit for the form as we do but they didn’t use it a member said that he got an rfe for sending that form despite of fitting for using it 

Well I used the I-864ez form since I qualified for it so hoping it all goes smoothly. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, scarlett262004 said:

Well I used the I-864ez form since I qualified for it so hoping it all goes smoothly. 

All the good wishes from us .

The NVC received my petition today!!! I'm so excited to start this part of the process!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello guys,

I submitted the DS 261 and paid the AOS fees.

How long after the NVC review your DS 261 and enter it in the system you can pay the IV bill?

Also, once you pay, how long it takes to get processed and shows as PAID?

Appreciate it.

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

2 minutes ago, No-Where-Man said:

Hola chicos,

Presenté el DS 261 y pagué las tarifas de AOS .

¿Cuánto tiempo después de que el NVC revise su DS 261 e ingrese en el sistema, puede pagar la factura IV?

Además, una vez que pagas, ¿cuánto tiempo lleva procesarse y se muestra como PAGADO?

Lo aprecio.

Hello!! 

After you pay the bill (AOS) it takes 1 week to open the other option to pay the rate (IV).. So the IV takes at least 2 days to process, in my case it took 1 day!

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, L&J15 said:

Hello!! 

After you pay the bill (AOS) it takes 1 week to open the other option to pay the rate (IV).. So the IV takes at least 2 days to process, in my case it took 1 day!

Thanks. I do appreciate it :)

Best of luck. 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

So, I got a case complete. Scan date was November 9th and I got my CC on December 13th. I saw that they changed my status to "At NVC" when I went to check status. And when I went to the DS-260 log in, the AOS line disappeared. On the IV line it still said "paid" and and "completed". So that's basically the indicator of a CC as far as I know. So people, just check that status every day. Call at night time because every time I call at night, I always talk to nice people. In the middle of the day time I always talk to people who are frustrated. I think it's because they are busier maybe? I don't know. Anyways, got the CC. Just need to wait for my interview date. Which I have no idea when they will schedule it. The anticipation is killing me. 

i-130 received by USCIS on 1/06/2017

NOA1 1/10/2017

NVC received my case 10/11/2017

NVC received my AOS (Scan date) 11/9/2017

Case Complete on 12/13/2017

Interview is on 2/1/2018

Filed: Other Country: Cameroon
Timeline
4 minutes ago, european_nomad said:

So, I got a case complete. Scan date was November 9th and I got my CC on December 13th. I saw that they changed my status to "At NVC" when I went to check status. And when I went to the DS-260 log in, the AOS line disappeared. On the IV line it still said "paid" and and "completed". So that's basically the indicator of a CC as far as I know. So people, just check that status every day. Call at night time because every time I call at night, I always talk to nice people. In the middle of the day time I always talk to people who are frustrated. I think it's because they are busier maybe? I don't know. Anyways, got the CC. Just need to wait for my interview date. Which I have no idea when they will schedule it. The anticipation is killing me. 

Congrats! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, L&J15 said:

Hello!! 

Did you get a scan date buddy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Now I have sent my documents to NVC and made my DS-260. Hopefully it doesn’t take that long to get an answer this time. I have waited for almost 10 month in Nebraska. :rolleyes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi all,

please can anyone estimate how long the nvc process typically takes..that is from when nvc receives the file from uscis till interview scheduling..

anyone please? Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.