dwheels76

NVC Filers - December 2017

763 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, AJLove said:

When I called NVC yesterday, they had suggested to put N/A in the fields that are not applicable. I am confused what to do now.

Put N/A just in case 

Filed: Country: Kenya
Timeline
4 hours ago, pamequez said:

I actually just called! Provided my agent (myself) information and then the next day the AOS fee was open to pay.  I did not submit an online form DS-261 for this (since it was already done through phone).  The only online form I submitted is DS 260.  Good Luck!!

Thankyou, really appreciate. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, scarlett262004 said:

Hi, 

I have question for POLICE CERTIFICATE for people from  PAKISTAN.  This is what i found at travel.state website but i talk to one immigration lawyer and he said i should submit it for my spouse regardless. I am confused. Can anyone give me some clarification Please 

Police Record

Not available. Pakistan has no nationwide tracking system in place for criminal activities. Police Character Certificates are available for a fee from District Coordinating Offices. However, they are not an accurate reflection of an individual's criminal record. An applicant who has committed a crime in one district may be able to obtain a clean Character Certificate from that district or another. Given the inaccuracy of these certificates, they are not required for consular processing.

Source : https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Pakistan.html

Timeline
1 minute ago, H.S said:

Hi, 

I have question for POLICE CERTIFICATE for people from  PAKISTAN.  This is what i found at travel.state website but i talk to one immigration lawyer and he said i should submit it for my spouse regardless. I am confused. Can anyone give me some clarification Please 

Police Record

Not available. Pakistan has no nationwide tracking system in place for criminal activities. Police Character Certificates are available for a fee from District Coordinating Offices. However, they are not an accurate reflection of an individual's criminal record. An applicant who has committed a crime in one district may be able to obtain a clean Character Certificate from that district or another. Given the inaccuracy of these certificates, they are not required for consular processing.

Source : https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Pakistan.html

No police cert needed for pakistan 

All members got approved by nvc without 

Timeline
Just now, Lazybones18 said:

No police cert needed for pakistan 

All members got approved by nvc without 

Great. Thanks man.. I am preparing my AOS/supporting package and will send out this week. Any advice/tips on that ? 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, H.S said:

Great. Thanks man.. I am preparing my AOS/supporting package and will send out this week. Any advice/tips on that ? 

As a precaution, Make sure your birth certificate is from nadra and doesnt have late entry tick marked on it 

I attached urdu english and nadra nikkah namma

I also side loaded heavy 

Still waiting for cc though

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

so my wife just called nvc and we got cc...just in time for the holidays . .

SC nov 14 2017

CC dec 15 2017

anyone can help..im trying to find the latest thread here regarding after CC . . .im trying to prepare for the interview .. 

Edited by vince_mags

1 hour ago, vince_mags said:

so my wife just called nvc and we got cc...just in time for the holidays . .

SC nov 14 2017

CC dec 15 2017

anyone can help..im trying to find the latest thread here regarding after CC . . .im trying to prepare for the interview .. 

Congrats! :dance:  We have the same CC date. 

Is this the thread you were looking for?  http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/655098-case-complete-to-interview-january-2018/

Hope we get our interview appointment real soon. 

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 minutes ago, nathenabd said:

Congrats! :dance:  We have the same CC date. 

Is this the thread you were looking for?  http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/655098-case-complete-to-interview-january-2018/

Hope we get our interview appointment real soon. 

yeah thanks .. . .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

So since I got a case complete on Dec. 13th, and I received the confirmation email yesterday, does anyone know when they will contact me to let me know they have scheduled an interview?

i-130 received by USCIS on 1/06/2017

NOA1 1/10/2017

NVC received my case 10/11/2017

NVC received my AOS (Scan date) 11/9/2017

Case Complete on 12/13/2017

Interview is on 2/1/2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

I just called and they said that all of the January appointments have been scheduled already. :(:(. The gentleman I spoke with told me that we will probably have our appointment scheduled by the end of the month but it will be a February appointment. AHHHHHH. That's ok. I wish it was sooner but I've already waited so long. What is an extra couple of weeks. 

i-130 received by USCIS on 1/06/2017

NOA1 1/10/2017

NVC received my case 10/11/2017

NVC received my AOS (Scan date) 11/9/2017

Case Complete on 12/13/2017

Interview is on 2/1/2018

I received an email from NVC they’re saying I am missing civil documents but I did send them in with the packet. Now I’m not sure if I should just resend them or call them and let them know. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Hbgarcia25 said:

I received an email from NVC they’re saying I am missing civil documents but I did send them in with the packet. Now I’m not sure if I should just resend them or call them and let them know. 

I would try calling and talking to a supervisor. 

What is your scan date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.