dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2018

696 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2017 at 7:54 PM, Leah09 said:

I had some old ones but they didn’t ask for it.

Question... just waiting for visa now, I had already created an account when I scheduled for fingerprints and put where I wanted to pick up his visa.. so I don’t have to create another account right? And do they just email you when it’s ready for pickup? 

Filed: Other Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 12/7/2017 at 1:45 AM, SCRUZ said:

Oct 16th.  I haven't seen any recent comments with honduran embassy update, but I did just sign-up to the site....

Hi! Do you have any updates on Honduras US Embassy? How long did it take to get your interview date once the case was completed at NVC

Hello All!

I called NVC last night and got my husbands interview appointment for Feb 1, 2018. I started to schedule the appointment at ASC for fingerprints and such but wasn't sure how many days it needs in order to be ready for our interview appointment. Also the medical appointment I heard about 3 days? Does anyone know?

CC- 10-19-2017

Interview- 2-1-2018

CDJ- Mexico

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

NVC is hard to answer the phone, for me at least,  I've been trying to talk to them but I get only the recorded voice saying to wait cause all attendants are busy...

Is there any better jour to call?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So I had my Interview today - 

It went quite well - probably lasted between 3 & 5 minutes. The usual basic questions and when it ended, she said all looks good so far but they will have to wait for my medicals before making a decision (I only did my medicals exactly last week and since then, it's been holidays, work only resumed in Jamaica yesterday). In Jamaica, the hospital sends the medicals directly to the Consular office.

She didn't ask to see any supporting documents or any proof of relationship evidence, not even a single picture (I had so many supporting documents - I just wasted time and energy gathering them :angry:). She has all the pictures and the supporting documents I sent with the I-130 Petition and she glanced through few of them as she was interviewing me.

Hopefully before the end of next week they should have my medicals and then, I will see how it goes.

So my interview didn't get that super climax feeling like most people here, I will have to wait a bit more for that :(

My current status on CEAC is "Administrative Processing".

...do good and good will be done onto you...

2 hours ago, xaxa56 said:

Hi! Do you have any updates on Honduras US Embassy? How long did it take to get your interview date once the case was completed at NVC

Lots of people with Sept. CC dates are still waiting for interview at Honduras embassy. Honduras and Guatemala we have been waiting for 3 months now 

Hello all, I still have not received ınterview date. CC Sept.25 for Guatemala. 

I have contacted my local Congressman for help on my case in getting an interview date. Let's see if that does anything hopefully it does. 

1 hour ago, USA BRA said:

NVC is hard to answer the phone, for me at least,  I've been trying to talk to them but I get only the recorded voice saying to wait cause all attendants are busy...

Is there any better jour to call?

Try after 9:00 PM EST

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

We got our interview date!!! 

1st SC date 8/14

2nd SC date 10/11

CC 11/28

Interview scheduled 2/27

In Cuidad Juarez... 

Finally we submitted our first paperwork in November 2016..

How long after the interview will it take to receive the visa? 

Filed: Other Timeline

My mom's case was approved back on October. She has not entered the USA as of yet. She is planning to come soon. Is it true that she will have to do her medical if she does not enter before the third month? Meaning that she has to come January. Please let me know. Thanks

Filed: Other Timeline
1 minute ago, Dee elle said:

Her IR5 visa is valid for 6 months. Her medical is valid for 6 months from the date of the medical. Both items need to be current.. ie not later than the 6 month date..when she enters.. if she had her medical 4 weeks before the interview, then she needs to arrive before the 6 month date after the medical..  that would be March

Use this information tonwork out when she need to have entered the US... dont leave it too close to the final date just in case there are weather etc related travel issues. 

Thank! Great Info!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Sammy009 said:

My trip was wonderful and at the point of entry they will just ask the normal question : who is inviting to the us and what’s her/he’s name and the address you going to? That’s all. Wish you guys all the best 

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.