Waiting for Guatemala interview

CC Oct 2

There are a couple of us waiting for Guatemala too,

Hopefully we get something soon.

cc Sept26

Edited by JolYnn

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Congrats to everyone who got their interviews! ;)And praying that soon the rest of us get good news too🙏.

Best of luck🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

lots interview being schedule!

good news!

congratulations and good luck for the medical exam and interview!!

woohu~

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Got the interview letter about a hour ago...

Interview letter dated 12/1/17

Interview is 1/30/18

CEAC status did not change (still at NVC). I guess since the interview is in two months they won't send the file right away.

AOS:

RD: 6/21/06

Biometrics: 7/25/06

ID: 10/24/06 - Approved

Conditional GC Received: 11/3/06

I-751

RD: 7/31/08

NOA 1: 8/6/08

Biometrics: 8/26/08

Transferred to CSC: 2/25/09

Approved: 4/23/09 (email received)

Card mailed: 4/28/09 (email received)

Card Received: 5/1/09

N-400

RD & PD: 7/28/09

NOA 1: 8/1/09

Biometric appt: 8/12/09

Interview Letter received: 10/02/09 (notice dated 09/29)

Interview Date: 11/10/09 at Federal Plaza in Manhattan

Oath Letter: 11/10/09

Oath Date: 11/13/09 - Special ceremony at USS Intrepid - Done - USC

5 hours ago, JolYnn said:

Hey there, They didnt happen to tell you when and if the embassy will be sending their appointments soon?

No, they just said that they were currently scheduling for January. I found a lot of other people that waiting for an interview as well on a group on fb. There cases were completed from 9/19-9/23. Feel free to join the group. 

9F683BAF-3BB4-4DA8-9F03-ADE2ED9766C9.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 hours ago, Lizziecakes said:

I called ..... Interview scheduled !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in complete disbelief !!!

January 16 !!!!

We share appt date 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Visa journey family I have a question now that I have our appointment does anybody know if I can travel to Mexico for New Year’s and wait for our appointment in Mexico or should I wait and only go there a week before my appointment

Received my interview letter email today, with interview date 24 Jan 2018! Thigs must really slow down during the Christmas and New Year period here...

13-Mar-18 - POE

27-Apr-18 - Green card received

13-Jan-20 - Mailed out I-751 packet

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

12-Feb-20 - Biometrics appt completed; Status: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

07-Oct-20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

06-Jul-21 - Interview scheduled

Quick question, my interview letter has my maiden name and the letters FNU. Anyone know what that means? 

13-Mar-18 - POE

27-Apr-18 - Green card received

13-Jan-20 - Mailed out I-751 packet

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

12-Feb-20 - Biometrics appt completed; Status: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

07-Oct-20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

06-Jul-21 - Interview scheduled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

We got an interview date! :dancing: :D

January 18 Madrid

via email.

cc Nov 8

I love how they send out batches of emails Friday night ... after they are closed... for the weekend. Very smart they are! :yes:

After you have given up hope for another week, and you get a nice weekend present. So happy!! And relieved! Now we can make plans for the holidays, and our 2 year anniversary. (L) 

I'm glad I didn't call last night, since, if they were to tell me about the interview I would've had to wake up my husband in Spain! lol

Anyway, don't give up hope, interview appts are being sent for sure, even after offices are closed.

October 2011: Met in Spain

2012-2014: Video chat + visas + visits and vacations = we made it through!

June 2014: Moved to Spain, got engaged 

December 31, 2015: got married

April 20, 2016: sent I130 package

May 2, 2016: package received in Chicago Lockbox - - - 12 days for delivery!! Don't use TNT couriers!! 

May 2nd or 5th, 2016: email NOA1... accepted and sent to.... NEBRASKA 

And now.... breeeeeeathe..... be like water my friend....

October 26th, 2016: NOA2 [We had waited almost 6 months. Received notification from the phone app, never got an email.]

November 9th 2016: USCIS sent the petition to NVC (app notification) [waited 2 weeks after approval for this]

November 25th 2016: NVC received and created account for our petition [waited 16 days after USCIS sent it, for NVC to acknowledge receipt]

Dec 1st 2016: Chose agent online DS261 [a few days later than it could've been since the above NVC email went to SPAM!]

Dec 6th 2016: Case available for paying fees. That was fast, I think! 5 days!

Took a long time to get package out because... life... and husband's family in Morocco had to travel to get police document.

Feb 20th 2017: Scan date at NVC, received weird email.

April 28th 2017: CHECKLIST. Moroccans are required to send a Court Report regardless of Police Record status. My husband had to go back to Morocco to get it in person. Also, NVC wants a 2016 tax return now that is 2017. My bad.

September 15th 2017: 2nd Scan Date at NVC. Sent for document review October 20th.

Nov 10th 2017: Email requesting document be brought to interview. Will schedule interview.

Case complete date??: TBD :clock:.... November 8th!!

Interview date : January 18, 2018!!           Result: Administrative Processing      :mellow:

Embassy called for new medical last week of August. New Medical Sept 10.

Visa ISSUED September 14, 2018. :blink:

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone, my husband just got his interview for CDJ for January 2nd. I'm kind of stressing out on how he is going to get his biometrics done because it is New Years. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions or does anyone know how the appointments for the biometrics works? And to top it off the interview is at 8:45 in the morning. Doesn't give us a lot of time to work with. He lives far away so he has to fly there for the interview. I tried looking up their schedule to get an idea but they don't have their 2018 holiday schedule posted yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.