1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
27 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Yes. A passport style pic of the applicant. 

You can add a couple extra pics of you and your spouse in additional docs section below, if you'd like. That's what I did. 

Thank you😊

Timeline

I have uploaded the AOS package on NVC site (ceac) and have not submitted them yet. All the documents I have attached shows as not viewable. Will they be viewable to NVC after I submit them. Anyone else experienced the same thing. 

My husband already submitted the IV package and I saw all of his documents were viewable after he uploaded them  before the submission. 

Edited by Maan17

Timeline
Just now, Maan17 said:

I have uploaded the AOS package on NVC site (ceac) and have not submitted them yet. All the documents I have attached shows as not viewable. Will they be viewable to NVC after I submit them. Anyone else experienced the same thing?

My husband already submitted the IV package and I saw all of his documents were viewable after he uploaded them and before the submission. 

20 hours ago, Maan17 said:

I have uploaded the AOS package on NVC site (ceac) and have not submitted them yet. All the documents I have attached shows as not viewable. Will they be viewable to NVC after I submit them. Anyone else experienced the same thing. 

My husband already submitted the IV package and I saw all of his documents were viewable after he uploaded them  before the submission. 

Some documents are considered sensitive and not vieweable after you upload them to CEAC site. AOS is certainly sensitive. Nothing wrong with your docs. Just submit them when you are ready.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Some documents are considered sensitive and not vieweable after you upload them to CEAC site. AOS is certainly sensitive. Nothing wrong with your docs. Just submit them when you are ready.

Thank you so much😊 I'm going to submit them today. 

Just now, Maan17 said:

Thank you so much😊 I'm going to submit them today. 

Good luck!

Someone let me know what does this mean, here my story. My i-130 case was sent to the department of state on April 25,18, they received it on may 2. They told me 6-8week. I been calling like crazy since I'm pregnant this is stressing me out  and nothing. No invoice number.....today I called because last night it was my 8 weeks up.they told me my case was send to a supervisor. 🤷 Help anyone??

Edited by Lisbethjose

2 hours ago, Lisbethjose said:

Someone let me know what does this mean, here my story. My i-130 case was sent to the department of state on April 25,18, they received it on may 2. They told me 6-8week. I been calling like crazy since I'm pregnant this is stressing me out  and nothing. No invoice number.....today I called because last night it was my 8 weeks up.they told me my case was send to a supervisor. 🤷 Help anyone??

NVC is supposed to give you a case number and invoice number within 8 weeks of receiving it from USCIS. Obviously in your case that didn't happen (and you are not alone; there are a lot of people with same issue in "NVC Filers - June 2018" thread). Now your case has been sent to a supervisor, so he/she can figure out the issue and give you a case number and invoice number. I recommend calling NVC every day to inquire about your case. My guess is that you will get both case and invoice some time next week. 

Don't stress out. Unfortunately, this whole visa process is slow and frustrating and you stressing out won't speed it up. Be patient and focus on the end goal.

Edited by ramesesthe2nd

same thing happened to me, they said it was sent to supervisor. Monday it made 9 weeks and same day i received an email with my case and Invoice # ...so its taking about 9 weeks 

On 6/28/2018 at 11:20 PM, Lisbethjose said:

same thing happened to me, they said it was sent to supervisor. Monday it made 9 weeks and same day i received an email with my case and Invoice # ...so its taking about 9 weeks 

Ok...so im getting nervous.. i got a RFE for divorce and bonafina marriage june 6. I sent the divorce again cause i sent it the 1st time. And i sent phone records from oct.2015 -present,  all my plane tickets from oct. 2015 to present.. ive visit probaby 20 times in 3yrs. I sent copies of all. Plus joint credit cards, western union receipts and more pics, plus i wrote a letter of how we met. 

Im hoping this was enough? I got the notice they receive it on june 18th. Up to how long can it take to get an answer? 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
1 hour ago, jeanita68 said:

Ok...so im getting nervous.. i got a RFE for divorce and bonafina marriage june 6. I sent the divorce again cause i sent it the 1st time. And i sent phone records from oct.2015 -present,  all my plane tickets from oct. 2015 to present.. ive visit probaby 20 times in 3yrs. I sent copies of all. Plus joint credit cards, western union receipts and more pics, plus i wrote a letter of how we met. 

Im hoping this was enough? I got the notice they receive it on june 18th. Up to how long can it take to get an answer? 

Mine took 30 days for a reply.

22 minutes ago, MKal said:

Mine took 30 days for a reply.

Ok did you just wait or did you call..  I'm thinking of calling.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.