Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

33 minutes ago, Omrivera said:

Got email with nvc case number today

NOA1 oct 16 2017

NOA2 apr 20 2018

Nvc received may 11 2018

Nvc Case number June 13 2018

Hey congratulations..... Our date is 10th May so praying.... Just curious... You received an e-mail from the USCIS website or from NVC? Did you create an account somewhere for email notifications?

7 minutes ago, Kashika said:

Hey congratulations..... Our date is 10th May so praying.... Just curious... You received an e-mail from the USCIS website or from NVC? Did you create an account somewhere for email notifications?

The email is from NVC and they use the email that you provided on the I130, I just called after 4 weeks to make sure that they received it and then 1 week after to confirm that they have my email correctly

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 minutes ago, ahm12 said:

My case was received by NVC May 8. Finally got the email today for the case number june 13.

Whenever you guys call nvc just ask them to add you email address. As soon as they will assign a case number you will get an email

Pivot?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
23 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

I have a question about my RFE? They asking for something i sent with the i130, ok no problem i can send that again. And they also asking for bona fid marriage evidence, bank acct, which i also sent..n other joint lease, etc, etc.. 

But they also asking for the exact same thing for my 8yr old stepdaughter..how do i send evidence of bona fid marriage. Do i just send exact same thing im re sending for my spouse, i applied separated for them n receiced rfe same day for both 2 separate letters?

send more than what you sent the first time, more statements more pictures, flight tickets, etc

2 hours ago, MKal said:

send more than what you sent the first time, more statements more pictures, flight tickets, etc

ok thank you, and also they including a little return envelope that more evidence will not fit in, can I use a different envelope? I would assume so, but asking... just to make sure.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
16 minutes ago, jeanita68 said:

ok thank you, and also they including a little return envelope that more evidence will not fit in, can I use a different envelope? I would assume so, but asking... just to make sure.

Yes, you can use your own. I got an RFE but mine didn't come with envelope.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yaaaaaaaa!!!

P.D 10 OCT 2017
AlhamduLiLALLAH😇😇😇
Thanks to God and to my Dad🙂😇
Soo happy guys!
Mine Visa got issued today!!!
Yesterday was mine Interview At ISLAMABAD EMBASSY!!!
Category IR_2
I will later on give whole review about my interview now just tired about yesterday:-)
Thanks For the heLp from all of you!
Good luck to all of you!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.