1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, ECUADOR17 said:

Hello 

My Dad I 130 was approved today. I still waiting on my mom. 

Both PD October 30.

I saw the approval on the USCIS new website not letter. email or text received. 

congratulations!!!

On 5/30/2018 at 7:04 AM, Melody99 said:

Thank you :) and yes it includes NVC case number. Then I called NVC to get my invoice Id since its required when logging in to ceac. We just paid our fees, completed ds260 and sent our documents including AOS last may 19th, I called today and they confirmed that they received it on may 24th, they said review takes up to 6 weeks, i hope that it gets completed next week thou, really long process.:mellow:

Hi Melody99,

I was wondering if you would be kind, and give us a list of all paperwork that you submitted to NVC.

I would be very grateful!

Thank you.

Sure, we submitted bunches of documents but the very important and must submit are:

Cover letter

Beneficiary documents:

Birth certificate

Marriage certificate

Police clearance

Passport biopage

Petitioner documents:

Passport biopage

Birth certificate 

Affidavit of support (i-864) form

ITR,1040,1099, tax transcript- 3 most recent years

Paychecks

Bank account statement

Employment verification letter

Btw i called NVC yesterday and they confirmed that our case is already completed. Just waiting for the interview letter now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 6/1/2018 at 10:17 PM, MKal said:

Today is 3 weeks since response to RFE was received. Am I the only one waiting for a response? PD. Oct 20. TSC

I sent the RFE requested paper on 19th and they received on 23rd of may i got updated on USCIS site that they received on 29 May but since it nothing still.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
5 hours ago, tawakol said:

I sent the RFE requested paper on 19th and they received on 23rd of may i got updated on USCIS site that they received on 29 May but since it nothing still.

My service center is Texas, what's yours? 

9 hours ago, tawakol said:

Give them 2 more weeks and if nothing, call them.

Also, try to make an infopass appointment about 2 weeks from now.

20 hours ago, Melody99 said:

Sure, we submitted bunches of documents but the very important and must submit are:

Cover letter

Beneficiary documents:

Birth certificate

Marriage certificate

Police clearance

Passport biopage

Petitioner documents:

Passport biopage

Birth certificate 

Paychecks

Bank account statement

Btw i called NVC yesterday and they confirmed that our case is already completed. Just waiting for the interview letter now. 

Congratulations on the completion of your NVC Stage, and, Thank You for the info!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
15 hours ago, MKal said:

My service center is Texas, what's yours? 

I am  Potomac 

12 hours ago, rana300 said:

Give them 2 more weeks and if nothing, call them.

Also, try to make an infopass appointment about 2 weeks from now.

Will try if nothing by Monday thanks a lot  

On 2/6/2018 at 7:19 AM, Melody99 said:

Cover letter

Beneficiary documents:

Birth certificate

Marriage certificate

Police clearance

Passport biopage

Petitioner documents:

Passport biopage

Birth certificate 

Paychecks

Bank account statement

Thansk a lot for the info. Please help 2 questions

1. The beneficiary (my mom and dad) birht certificate needs to be apostille and translate to English in Ecuador 

2. How long your letter said that police clearence is Ok . I asked because my Dad already has police clearence issue in May 2018. 

1.Yes the birth certificates needs to be translated in english 

2. In our country, Philippines, police clearance or NBI clearance is valid for 1 year. I'm not sure how long is the validity of police clearance in Ecuador but May 2018 is still very recent. Are their case at NVC stage now?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.