1,118 posts in this topic

I sent an email to the NVC, as that is what my I-797 stated to do. However, it has been a week, and I have not heard a reply, or even received an acknowledgement that the email was received. Anybody have any luck with receiving email responses from NVC?

1 hour ago, JM Sandoval said:

Has everybody here from October got their NOA2?

nothing yet. I'm still waiting October 10th PD at Nebraska :(

21 hours ago, JM Sandoval said:

How do you sign up for those updates?

I created my account at uscis website ande have never received an email from them.

I am not 100% certain, but I don't think this has anything to do with USCIS account creation. I submitted G-1145 with my I-130 and I am assuming this is why they send me email notifications: https://www.uscis.gov/g-1145 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

36 minutes ago, JM Sandoval said:

wow!

This process is really frustrating, I jope we get our approval soon. looks like another month is going to pass and still nothing. :(

It is almost equally frustrating at the NVC level. Once you get approved, they send your case to NVC (could take a couple of weeks) and then NVC takes 8 to 10 weeks to just assign a case number. 

There is nothnig fun or fast about this whole process unfortunately. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

2 hours ago, JM Sandoval said:

Has everybody here from October got their NOA2?

Hey everyone! Just received my NOA2 dated May 23rd stating that “my case has been transferred to my local field office and nothing more is required of me at this time.” I am already in the U.S. with my spouse so this is the latest update I’ve received on my I-130. My pd was October 02nd 2017 at TSC. Best of luck everyone and just remember to be patient.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Nilaja06 said:

Hey everyone! Just received my NOA2 dated May 23rd stating that “my case has been transferred to my local field office and nothing more is required of me at this time.” I am already in the U.S. with my spouse so this is the latest update I’ve received on my I-130. My pd was October 02nd 2017 at TSC. Best of luck everyone and just remember to be patient.

Congrats! please update your timeline.

Cheers!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
Il y a 3 heures, JM Sandoval a déclaré:

Est-ce que tout le monde d'ici a eu son fils NOA2?

October 31th. Still nothing. 

Here some cases that have updated today. 👇👇👇👇👇

IMG_20180524_132454.jpg

16 hours ago, DocZ said:

I sent an email to the NVC, as that is what my I-797 stated to do. However, it has been a week, and I have not heard a reply, or even received an acknowledgement that the email was received. Anybody have any luck with receiving email responses from NVC?

Calling was more painless for me than waiting. I was expecting to be on hold forever, but my entire call was less than 5 minutes. They said for me to wait until 8 weeks from May 11 to call back to get a case number. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Alhamdulelah..approved today got notif from the new website that they took an actin to my case :) i also updated my timeline

So what is the next step guys

Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 12:15 AM, DocZ said:

Sent an email to NVC a week ago. No Response yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.