1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/31/2018 at 7:44 PM, wams1979 said:

Hi anyone who is October 2017 I-130 filers?

I filed for my wife in October...PD of Oct 17.we are still waiting...this is so frustrating.  It’s been 7 months already! Does anyone know what PD’s Potomac is currently processing?? 

8 hours ago, rmr0180 said:

I filed for my wife in October...PD of Oct 17.we are still waiting...this is so frustrating.  It’s been 7 months already! Does anyone know what PD’s Potomac is currently processing?? 

You can keep track using Igor’s list here on VJ.  Oct PDs still processing and a few Nov PDs as well.  

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=6&option=3&sortby=2

(if not selected already, you want to make sur service center is I130, Potomac, all petitions) 

On 5/5/2018 at 9:11 AM, theelepanos said:

Hi everyone. I know this forum is about I-130 OCT 2017 filers but I just want to ask if we can expedite our case when it reach the NVC. The reason is my husband's PCS order. Is that possible?

Also, did anyone hear from NVC for those whose cases have been forwarded to NVC? Thanks guys! And goodluck to everyone!

I have not heard from the NVC. My NOA2 was 4/18, and it says to wait 30 days before emailing the NVC. It doesn't say anything about calling them, but it looks like many are calling. I will be emailing them, assuming I don't hear anything in the next 3 days. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

🙏🙏🙏 .october 13 th noa1

may 13 noa2.Exact 7 months after long wait ,noa2 has arrived  .dont get disappointed .people who are waiting texas it's coming.keep praying .i see some light .It will come..🙏🙏🙏.How

long it takes to get to nvc.when do you have to send in the affidavit of support documents and all.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
43 minutes ago, DocZ said:

I have not heard from the NVC. My NOA2 was 4/18, and it says to wait 30 days before emailing the NVC. It doesn't say anything about calling them, but it looks like many are calling. I will be emailing them, assuming I don't hear anything in the next 3 days. 

My noa2 is 4-9-2018 sent to nvc 4-18-2018. U can call them to see if they received ur case. But might have to wait a few more weeks for a case number. My case was sent 4-18-2018 and nvc received it 4-25-2018. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
58 minutes ago, DocZ said:

Just to keep in mind, all the cases that are being approved at texas are taking longer to get to nvc. That's what I have noticed. Mine was approved on April 11th. Tsc sent it to nvc on the 30th. And nvc received it on May 8th. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Deanna dh said:

My noa2 is 4-9-2018 sent to nvc 4-18-2018. U can call them to see if they received ur case. But might have to wait a few more weeks for a case number. My case was sent 4-18-2018 and nvc received it 4-25-2018. 

I would like to add that I called to find out the date they received my case I have not gotten any mail or emails from nvc

Hi I got rfe for birth certificate. It says that it was registered late. So need secondary evidence to prove that I m son on my mom. Need school records, census records, temple record or hospital record. I m 46 yrs old and none of these are available. Nobody want to write that there is no records. The only thing I have is my 10 class certificate. They want to see my mom's name in these records. I m from India and they don't put mom name. Advise

1 minute ago, AJJ said:

Hi I got rfe for birth certificate. It says that it was registered late. So need secondary evidence to prove that I m son on my mom. Need school records, census records, temple record or hospital record. I m 46 yrs old and none of these are available. Nobody want to write that there is no records. The only thing I have is my 10 class certificate. They want to see my mom's name in these records. I m from India and they don't put mom name. Advise

Ok let me know if someone got same rfe and how they responded 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So guys today our status changed to (Rfe response is received by uscis)

P.D 10 OCT 2017

Rfe received:22 ApriL 2018

Rfe response sent on 10 May 2018

Hopefully we get approval Next week.

For those of us approved within the last month... does anybody have an idea how to guestimate when our spouse will arrive? I would ask my lawyer... but given that he told me a timeline where she should have arrived last month , I don't trust his timelines anymore. 

When I look at http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php?title=NVC_Process  , I think the timeline is out of date. 

There is the spreadsheet that is case complete to interview https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xbLl_8yDgHLeDaLnTrPdYc44J0sjPSFfYCKxlKx6uTY/edit#gid=0 , but it has many visa types, and I assume the case complete to interview time is NOT the USCIS complete date, but rather NVC complete. 

There is also the process of going here: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=0&op1=3&op2=d&op3=5&op4=1&op5=5,6,8,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,22,25,26,27,28,108,110,111,208,210,211&op6=All&op66=All&op7=All&dfile=No&adv= , sorting by interview date and then filtering by country, and then going through the cases to their timeline to see how long it takes. BUT... those numbers look too big to me, so I don't want to believe it. :(

Do people think our spouses may come here by... October? November?

Double post (apparently there are 2 Oct 17 filer threads, this one seems to have more members)

Got my case approval... in the mail!

NOA1 date Oct 20th

NOA2 date May 7th

Texas service center

My USCIS is not updated, and the Case Tracker app is not updated. Anyone have a similar experience? Most people here get notification online earlier than snail mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, 06dak said:

Double post (apparently there are 2 Oct 17 filer threads, this one seems to have more members)

Got my case approval... in the mail!

NOA1 date Oct 20th

NOA2 date May 7th

Texas service center

My USCIS is not updated, and the Case Tracker app is not updated. Anyone have a similar experience? Most people here get notification online earlier than snail mail.

Congratulations! I think someone earlier in this thread had the same experience, though it is not that common. Hopefully mine is in the mail now. :-)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.