1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Any October 13 th noa1 date  from Texas service center .I am so sad .Any one got noa2 .country is India. When I called uscis they said it is with in processing time .Most people got noa2 by this time

.Missing my husband so much .7months already newly wedded couple.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Like many of you, I'm looking for the definition of "basic case". If you have it your help will be very appreciated.
My case:
Our first marriage
PD October 30th
Potomac

IMG_20180512_163242.jpg

IMG_20180512_171909.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Mr.AndMsJS said:

Like many of you, I'm looking for the definition of "basic case". If you have it your help will be very appreciated.
My case:
Our first marriage
PD October 30th
Potomac

IMG_20180512_163242.jpg

IMG_20180512_171909.jpg

Where do u find this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, Deanna dh said:

Where do u find this?

Here:

1st picture: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=6&option=1&sortby=2

2nd

Twitter: Uscis. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So guys we send rfe reply on thursday 10 May

and its was received on 11 may friday as checked on USPS tracking.

Still status not changed 

Hope we got approval next week

Rfe=G-325 A biographic form

P.D 10 oct 2017

rfe received on 22 ApriL 2018

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Beast333 said:

So guys we send rfe reply on thursday 10 May

and its was received on 11 may friday as checked on USPS tracking.

Still status not changed 

Hope we got approval next week

Rfe=G-325 A biographic form

P.D 10 oct 2017

rfe received on 22 ApriL 2018

Mine was received on May 10 according to USPS tracking and the status changed yesterday May 11 on the USCIS website, the new website is not changed yet. Yours should change on Monday.

Edited by MKal

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, MKal said:

Mine was received on May 10 according to USPS tracking and the status changed yesterday May 11 on the USCIS website, the new website is not changed yet. Yours should change on Monday.

Yeah hopefully

We will get something next week

thanks

Good luck

Timeline

OK so here is my story. My husband is from Mexico entered u.s. in 2008. We filed I-130 petition and it was sent to the Potomac service center.

priority date : October 5, 2107

noa1: October 10, 2017

noa2: April 9, 2018

sent to nvc: April 18, 2018

i have not received anything stating that the nvc has received my case so obviously no case number. We should be going in sometime next week to start I-601a waiver. 

So question is when should I call nvc for case number, where do I go to track our case while it’s at nvc? Also anyone file the i-601a waiver? What was the process after that and about how long till the interview? I have so many things to take care of prior to our trip and kind of want a rough estimate on how long I have to get it all done. 

Thanks in advance 

4 hours ago, Deanna dh said:

OK so here is my story. My husband is from Mexico entered u.s. in 2008. We filed I-130 petition and it was sent to the Potomac service center.

priority date : October 5, 2107

noa1: October 10, 2017

noa2: April 9, 2018

sent to nvc: April 18, 2018

i have not received anything stating that the nvc has received my case so obviously no case number. We should be going in sometime next week to start I-601a waiver. 

So question is when should I call nvc for case number, where do I go to track our case while it’s at nvc? Also anyone file the i-601a waiver? What was the process after that and about how long till the interview? I have so many things to take care of prior to our trip and kind of want a rough estimate on how long I have to get it all done. 

Thanks in advance 

I have tried to call NVC to check if they have received my case. They said they have. I tried to ask if it would be possible to know the case number, they said, they still don't have one and it should be available 8 weeks from the date of receipt. I don't know though if this is a general answer they give. Hope this helps.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Kaycelyn said:

I have tried to call NVC to check if they have received my case. They said they have. I tried to ask if it would be possible to know the case number, they said, they still don't have one and it should be available 8 weeks from the date of receipt. I don't know though if this is a general answer they give. Hope this helps.

When was urs sent in?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.