1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
23 hours ago, AJJ said:

Hi: 

After a long wait, today i got a text that "request for additional evidence" was mailed. So much confusion. What it can be. I applied for my mom. I see almost 10 of LIN no got the same RFE

Anybody with any idea who already got RFE for additional evidence.

I got RFE for my birth certificate, I'm petitioning my stepchild.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
23 hours ago, Beast8 said:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

We got Rfe of G-325 biography form of spouse and petitioner both.

Did you send your response to the RFE already? Has it been approved yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 5/6/2018 at 11:38 PM, CadeMcNown said:

We're Sept 18 and still not approved...Potomac is the worst all of a sudden. I hope yours is faster, but be prepared for the worst.

October 3rd here, Potomac is the new Nebraska lol Have you called?

Honest-Love-Respect

16 minutes ago, Derik-Lina said:

Yes I've called a few times. I'm not sure what other people are saying when they call, because they always make me feel like I shouldn't call and need to just wait the 8.5-11 months. So cool. Especially since their old site was projecting about 6 months, and after we waited 6 months they redid the site and changed it to 8.5-11 which is just a lie.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 minute ago, CadeMcNown said:

Yes I've called a few times. I'm not sure what other people are saying when they call, because they always make me feel like I shouldn't call and need to just wait the 8.5-11 months. So cool. Especially since their old site was projecting about 6 months, and after we waited 6 months they redid the site and changed it to 8.5-11 which is just a lie.

Your Application and mine must be on the same desk with the same officer lmao No worries, she or he s just taking their time. They like us enough to keep us around just few mote months lol

Honest-Love-Respect

1 hour ago, O&O said:

Hello everyone..I received my approval notice today..by mail ..TSC/PD/10/10 approved on 5/5..good luck to everyone.

Congrats!!! I'm at Nebraska Oct 10th... still waiting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
4 hours ago, O&O said:

Hello everyone..I received my approval notice today..by mail ..TSC/PD/10/10 approved on 5/5..good luck to everyone.

Congrats !!! mine is PD Oct 31st still waiting from Potomac service center :D 

9 hours ago, Derik-Lina said:

Yeah I’m a little concerned with Potomac seemingly putting the brakes on. Was going so well until a couple of weeks back!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mara0899 said:

Congrats !!! mine is PD Oct 31st still waiting from Potomac service center :D 

U will be getting your noa2 soon..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.