1,118 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:13 AM, valentinasc said:

i still haven’t called to be honest because i have a lawyer and she’s telling us to wait to call -___- but i might give it this week and have my husband call the next one. this is insane, and not to mention i’ve seen some december  getting too?

arent they “going by order” sorry but this is some bs..they cash in our money in 2 days and make us wait ages to get an answer 

This is my take on the whole process Valentina.  You have thousands of petitions sent in every month and just like regular mail, not every petition arrives at the same time.  There's 2 lockbox and between those 2 lockboxes, those petitions get distributed between 3 main Service centers. Nebraska, Texas, and Potomac.  So maybe your petition arrived at Nebraska after someone else's that filed after you.  I don't think they process in any particular order.  I think they just have a stack that they work off of and whichever one is on top is the one they grab and maybe yours is at the bottom of that stack.  You just have to be patient and try to keep your mind off of waiting for your petition to be approve.  It's coming, just go fishing or something in the meantime.  Hope you get it soon.   

CR1 NEBRASKA

I-130 SENT-3/26/18

I-130 RECEIVED-3/28/18

NOA1-4/2/18

NOA2-1/26/19

RECEIVED NOA2 IN MAIL-2/2/19

NVC RECEIVED PETITION-2/12/19

RECEIVED CASE AND INVOICE # FROM NVC-3/20/19

SUMMITED ALL DOCUMENTS-3/30/19

CASE COMPLETE-4/12/19

INTERVIEW LETTER-4/20/19

INTERVIEW-5/23/19 (Did not get Approved)

Second Interview-7/12/19 (Approved)

event.png

event.png

yum 006.JPG

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
21 hours ago, MKal said:

My PD is Oct 20th TSC, and today I got a text, and an email to check the status. On April 30th they sent me a request for initial evidence, what does it mean? Do request for initial evidence take longer to be review that requests for additional evidence?

Same here. Got an email that said request for additional evidence. PD is Oct 31 Nebraska. Will take at least a couple weeks longer for approval after sending evidence. Good luck ! 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
1 hour ago, JesusVV said:

Same here. Got an email that said request for additional evidence. PD is Oct 31 Nebraska. Will take at least a couple weeks longer for approval after sending evidence. Good luck ! 

Good luck to you too. What I don't understand is why mine says "Request for Initial Evidence" instead of additional evidence.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, MKal said:

Good luck to you too. What I don't understand is why mine says "Request for Initial Evidence" instead of additional evidence.

Quick question. Did you file a G-325a with your i130 petion ? Hmm strange, at least you will know in a couple days when you get letter through mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
4 hours ago, JesusVV said:

Same here i got initial evidence some got additional i got initial idk what difference tried google they say its same thing and that the letter they send will have all instructions what is missing or what they need 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline
3 hours ago, JesusVV said:

Quick question. Did you file a G-325a with your i130 petion ? Hmm strange, at least you will know in a couple days when you get letter through mail.

I didn't have to send G-325a I think now it's called I-130A. But either way I wasn't supposed to send it because I'm not petitioning my spouse, I'm petitioning my stepson.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, JesusVV said:

We also got rfe of submitting G-325A pf both petitioner and beneficiary.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Beast333 said:

We also got rfe of submitting G-325A pf both petitioner and beneficiary.

I thought we no longer submit G-325A since they replaced it with 130A. I didn't have G-325A with my I-130 application. I had only 130A for my husband.

I wonder why some people are getting rfe (to submit G-325A)? Did you submit 130A with your application?  

Edited by Maan17

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Maan17 said:

I thought we no longer submit G-325A since they replaced it with 130A. I didn't have G-325A with my I-130 application. I had only 130A for my husband.

I wonder why some people are getting rfe (to submit G-325A)? Did you submit 130A with your application?  

Our lawyer filled the i-130 package,we have no idea he add 130A or not but on rfe they require G-325 for both petitioner and beneficiary.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Maan17 said:

I thought so too. My status says request for additional evidence I don't think it's because of the g-325a in my case but I'll just have to wait for the letter to come in the mail to know for sure. 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, JesusVV said:

I thought so too. My status says request for additional evidence I don't think it's because of the g-325a in my case but I'll just have to wait for the letter to come in the mail to know for sure. 

But did you submit 130A?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Beast333 said:

Our lawyer filled the i-130 package,we have no idea he add 130A or not but on rfe they require G-325 for both petitioner and beneficiary.

Oh then maybe he didn't add 130A. For the people who submit 130A. They need to submit it only for the beneficiary not for the petitioner because uscis updated the I-130 application itself where they ask all the info about  the petitioner's on there.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yaaaa!🙏🏻💫❤️
They SureLy are moving fast now☺️
Visa Category IR 2
PD 10/10/2017
NAO2  04-07-2018

NVC receive Case on 27-04-2018

Request for an expedite 30-05-2018 with no nvc #case number or #invoice number
havent paid any fees yet.

Reason for expedite want son to be here soon before he turns to 21 and before his medical college starts!

Receive emaiL regarding NVC expedite request is under review on 02-05-2018.

Today Receive Case Number and invoice number in emaiL 05-05-2018 only a week after nvc receive our case.
Pivot Case Islamabad,Pakistan

They toLd me to directly pay fees now and submit documents electronically now!

I,ll update all when we move forward on!
God bless you all

Timeline
1 minute ago, Beast8 said:

Yaaaa!🙏🏻💫❤️
They SureLy are moving fast now☺️
Visa Category IR 2
PD 10/10/2017
NAO2  04-07-2018

NVC receive Case on 27-04-2018

Request for an expedite 30-05-2018 with no nvc #case number or #invoice number
havent paid any fees yet.

Reason for expedite want son to be here soon before he turns to 21 and before his medical college starts!

Receive emaiL regarding NVC expedite request is under review on 02-05-2018.

Today Receive Case Number and invoice number in emaiL 05-05-2018 only a week after nvc receive our case.
Pivot Case Islamabad,Pakistan

They toLd me to directly pay fees now and submit documents electronically now!

I,ll update all when we move forward on!
God bless you all

Way to go😊 have fastest journey!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.