93 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Coco8 said:

The worst scenario is bad. He could be living his life in peace and maybe find someone he actually loves and loves him back. He would not be spending ton of money on someone that does not love him. 

Oh my Gosh, you understand! Someone a long time ago told me that you are only as happy as your saddest child and as depressing as that sounds, it’s true in my case. Meaning if he is suffering, I am suffering. Who would want their son, brother, friend, acquaintance, anyone to suffer great loss emotionally and financially so that they can learn a lesson, grow a pair, suffer the consequences of the decision he stupidly made because of wanting love and companionship? Thank you for understanding. I know my son and this scenario would ruin the rest of his life.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Once she gets her g reencatd he will never hear from her again. Yyou need to help him but this is not an immigration issue. Get him to see a therapist and all y iu can do is advise him. He is 26 if he wants to marry he can! Nothing u can do to stop him 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Cathy Chandler said:

Wow, that is a little dark but I guess anything is possible. Yeah, I ve lived long enough to know not to take everything at face value. I wish he could verify the things she has told him.

Anything could be. If I told you my story, you wouldn't believe it, I still can't believe myself how nice can be a person and make so many lies and so heartless.

48 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

Anything could be. If I told you my story, you wouldn't believe it, I still can't believe myself how nice can be a person and make so many lies and so heartless.

You certainly make me want to hear your story.....I bet people wouldn't believe you like some on here have decided that I made this ####### up and believe me, I'm not that creative verbally. I am just one of a set of very worried parents because my son is inexperienced with girls. A late bloomer and has a heart of gold that gets hurt all the time because even his friends take advantage of his generosity and knowledge. Maybe we could write a book together and make some money, lol. My son's story has just begun.

1 minute ago, Cathy Chandler said:

You certainly make me want to hear your story.....I bet people wouldn't believe you like some on here have decided that I made this ####### up and believe me, I'm not that creative verbally. I am just one of a set of very worried parents because my son is inexperienced with girls. A late bloomer and has a heart of gold that gets hurt all the time because even his friends take advantage of his generosity and knowledge. Maybe we could write a book together and make some money, lol. My son's story has just begun.

I meant to tell you how sorry I am for your experience and I hope you are ok.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Cathy Chandler said:

I meant to tell you how sorry I am for your experience and I hope you are ok.

Just started to get better, he left mid April, I was lucky he left, he was afraid being caught by marriage fraud and human trafficking crime. Very nice man, so convincing he loves me more than life itself, so perfect single father with 1 child, I did visa for both, at the end I found out he has 3 women in 2 countries each one with the child but the child he brought on my fiance visa is not his, he faked the DNA result and marrying me, he was paying with my money that fake child mother tourist visa, she got denied and started to accuse him in kidnapping, he traveled back to his country in 1 day, I got the marriage Annulment by fraud. I was very lucky he didn't stay, his Advance Parole arrived few days after he left and his green card was soon to be approved but it was denied as he left without the Advance Parole. Much more to it but it's too much, I try to forget.

And yes, I was very lucky not being hooked for 10 years with the Affidavit of Support. I didn't know anything, he was so nice and perfect.

Better hire a detective and check out her personal story and whereabouts here in US, it could be anything.

Edited by MeAlone
typo

4 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

Just started to get better, he left mid April, I was lucky he left, he was afraid being caught by marriage fraud and human trafficking crime. Very nice man, so convincing he loves me more than life itself, so perfect single father I did visa for both, at the end I found out he has 3 women in 2 countries each one with the child but the child he brought on my fiance visa is not his, he faked the DNA result and marrying me, he was paying with my money that fake child mother tourist visa, she got denied and started to accuse him in kidnapping, he traveled back to his country in 1 day, I got the marriage Annulment by fraud. I was very lucky he didn't stay, his Advance Parole arrived few days after he left and his green card was soon to be approved but it was denied as he left without the Advance Parole. Much more to it but it's too much, I try to forget.

And yes, I was very lucky not being hooked for 10 years with the Affidavit of Support. I didn't know anything, he was so nice and perfect.

Better hire a detective and check out her personal story and whereabouts here in US, it could be anything.

Oh my Gosh. You went through hell! I can't believe what you had to endure and probably had to be your own detective. Finding that out one thing piled on top of another had to be bizarre to you to say the least and the worst part is finding out he was using you. You are so lucky you could get an annulment. I bet that is hard to get since a lot of people probably get shammed and the government doesn't want to be stuck with supporting these people so I bet that makes it hard to obtain an annulment. You had more than good reason to get one. I'm glad you are finally seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for sharing this with me.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Cathy Chandler said:

Oh my Gosh. You went through hell! I can't believe what you had to endure and probably had to be your own detective. Finding that out one thing piled on top of another had to be bizarre to you to say the least and the worst part is finding out he was using you. You are so lucky you could get an annulment. I bet that is hard to get since a lot of people probably get shammed and the government doesn't want to be stuck with supporting these people so I bet that makes it hard to obtain an annulment. You had more than good reason to get one. I'm glad you are finally seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for sharing this with me.

No, I was trusting in everything and didn't look at anything, he left his chats on my pillow and those chats didn't let me sleep and when I wanted to put his phone away, they opened, I got one woman name in Facebook, then even his family showed up in chat, the 2nd woman too, all telling, he got mad, violent, broke one inside door, hit me physically and left the next day. 

After he left, I told myself to be smart and to do the Annulment, got from his own chats the evidence him saying he married me by papers only and more about the fake baby. It was hurting but I said to myself I need to do it, Texas is community property state, so I did, it cost me lots and 2 years of my life, this adventure.

Timeline

I hope your son will be very careful, I have my son very similar and he told me he doesn't want to be married as he is even more trustful than I am and usually users and takers are fast in getting the good people. He told he never wants to risk to marry somebody for this reason

5 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

6 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

No, I was trusting in everything and didn't look at anything, he left his chats on my pillow and those chats didn't let me sleep and when I wanted to put his phone away, they opened, I got one woman name in Facebook, then even his family showed up in chat, the 2nd woman too, all telling, he got mad, violent, broke one inside door, hit me physically and left the next day. 

After he left, I told myself to be smart and to do the Annulment, got from his own chats the evidence him saying he married me by papers only and more about the fake baby. It was hurting but I said to myself I need to do it, Texas is community property state, so I did, it cost me lots and 2 years of my life, this adventure.

Oh Gosh, it happened all at once and then he hit you? That slime ball! you were so smart to get the Annulment. How did you get his chats? Did you have his phone? I bet it hurt to give up that baby too. Man how horrible but ill have to say, you knew what you had to do and you did it! 2 years. At least you are free now.

3 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

I hope your son will be very careful, I have my son very similar and he told me he doesn't want to be married as he is even more trustful than I am and usually users and takers are fast in getting the good people. He told he never wants to risk to marry somebody for this reason

My son said he would never marry either but I think that is because he thought he would never have a chance. I know he wants to date and eventually find someone. But this is crazy. He is gullible and not experienced in dating.

Timeline
Just now, Cathy Chandler said:

Oh Gosh, it happened all at once and then he hit you? That slime ball! you were so smart to get the Annulment. How did you get his chats? Did you have his phone? I bet it hurt to give up that baby too. Man how horrible but ill have to say, you knew what you had to do and you did it! 2 years. At least you are free now.

he run away but still I was chatting with him to get him saying in writing, same his women, his women didn't know he married me and were angry telling me everything, he was saying he came for work and I am the baby babysitter.

I needed to chat with him to get all in chats as well to show him the divorce publications, he didn't want to sign and was very surprised I got it without his signature but as law says, I was showing him the court application so he can appeal if he wishes, he did not. He didn't leave his address or phone, the chat was the only way to serv him. But after the divorce asking me to marry him again and to be back to US

5 minutes ago, MeAlone said:

he run away but still I was chatting with him to get him saying in writing, same his women, his women didn't know he married me and were angry telling me everything, he was saying he came for work and I am the baby babysitter.

I needed to chat with him to get all in chats as well to show him the divorce publications, he didn't want to sign and was very surprised I got it without his signature but as law says, I was showing him the court application so he can appeal if he wishes, he did not. He didn't leave his address or phone, the chat was the only way to serv him. But after the divorce asking me to marry him again and to be back to US

that was smart getting him to chat with you and serving him through the phone. He has some nerve asking you to marry him again! Im sitting here in disbelief.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Cathy Chandler said:

that was smart getting him to chat with you and serving him through the phone. He has some nerve asking you to marry him again! Im sitting here in disbelief.

Chat was in Facebook. I needed copies for Annulment. Yes, it is incredible, he tried first play on being sincere and honest with me as I asked him to be at least friends, then when I said it's a fraud to marry knowing it's not a real marriage, I won't marry him again because of that, he even tried to convince me again he loves me. But no way, maybe it is love for him but not for me, I married a very nice man single responsible father and I was willing to take care of his baby but I got a cheater who has 3 women, 3 kids and lies so many lies more. And I was very much in love and even before applying his fiance visa was asking if he has more kids as he needs to fill up all names for to give to all equal benefits, he denied his own children

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.