AJ001

NVC (November 2017 Approvals)

1,618 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
20 minutes ago, MarkbK1 said:

As things work out I called USCIS this morning around 8:30am (Pacific time) and they just called me back . 

Got the chance to ask them when it was mailed out and they said January 5th.

So I guess a good timeline for other fellow filers..

NOA2 - 11/20/2017

USCIS sent out - 01/05/18

NVC received - 01/11-18

Now waiting for the number..

Just called NVC and they confirmed that they received it.

Now we wait for the number :)

Let's see how long that will take...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

STOP THE PRESS ours has been received TODAY

NOA2 NOV 22

Rec NVC 01/11

Edited by Andy davies

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

NOA2 NOV 22

Rec NVC 01/11

Congrats

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

NOA2 NOV 22

Rec NVC 01/11

Congratulations. Finally moving forward to the next steps. Call them later for sure they have your case number. 🤗😊🎉

Timeline
Just now, mikejoy2019 said:

Congratulations. Finally moving forward to the next steps. Call them later for sure they have your case number. 🤗😊🎉

What like call them today? Or tomorrow ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
59 minutes ago, MarkbK1 said:

As things work out I called USCIS this morning around 8:30am (Pacific time) and they just called me back . 

Got the chance to ask them when it was mailed out and they said January 5th.

So I guess a good timeline for other fellow filers..

NOA2 - 11/20/2017

USCIS sent out - 01/05/18

NVC received - 01/11-18

Now waiting for the number..

Wow yours must have been in the same package as ours! NOA2 11/21 and NVC just got it today!!! :D

Timeline

FINALLY!!!!!!! Godddddd almighty but NVC finally received ours today! NOA2 11/21; NVC received 01/11. No case #  yet but i'm sure that'll happen shortly. Will check back tomorrow night if they assigned one yet.

But thank god it's away from the USCIS!!! :D

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

NOA2 NOV 22

Rec NVC 01/11

Awesome news man!!! Seems like they got a large chunk of the mid-Novembers this week. FINALLLLLLY. I can shout that from the rooftops now....FINALLLLLLLY!!! And proof there is hope for all even when hope seems lost with the ridiculous long delays/wait times!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 minutes ago, aviator99 said:

FINALLY!!!!!!! Godddddd almighty but NVC finally received ours today! NOA2 11/21; NVC received 01/11. No case #  yet but i'm sure that'll happen shortly. Will check back tomorrow night if they assigned one yet.

But thank god it's away from the USCIS!!! :D

I agree! Good deal. Let's see when our case number will be available.

I'll call the NVC again tomorrow night.

Edited by MarkbK1

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Andy davies said:

What like call them today? Or tomorrow ? 

Call them today.

Like ours NVC emailed us around 10am that they received our case. I called around 8pm they already got our case number. Too fast. 🤗😊

Timeline
18 minutes ago, aviator99 said:

Awesome news man!!! Seems like they got a large chunk of the mid-Novembers this week. FINALLLLLLY. I can shout that from the rooftops now....FINALLLLLLLY!!! And proof there is hope for all even when hope seems lost with the ridiculous long delays/wait times!!!

I know!!! and I have already submitted my ds-160 so im making up for lost time . lets hope they got the embassy correct as we requested a change for that in AUGUST lol

Timeline
19 minutes ago, mikejoy2019 said:

Call them today.

Like ours NVC emailed us around 10am that they received our case. I called around 8pm they already got our case number. Too fast. 🤗😊

my fiancé is calling after his shift later to ask about the next steps and see if they have a number, will let you guys know if he gets one.

Timeline
On 1/9/2018 at 3:51 PM, aviator99 said:

Just called NVC again...nothing there yet for us; NOA 11/21. I am not surprised though cause USCIS Tier 2 told me my case was shipped January 5th (last Friday). USCIS wouldn't tell me how it was shipped (avoided the question) but the guy at NVC said they come DHL. I'm guessing the slowest service by DHL which is DHL Retail Ground Mail. Went to DHL's website... DHL says that service takes  6 business days not counting the day shipped (I selected ship from San Bernadino CA to ship-to Portsmouth NH; thats where that time came from). So if all of this is correct...my 11/21 (and probably tons others) will arrive at the NVC on January 15th. Problem with Jan 15th is that it's Martin Luther King day...most government places are closed and i'm sure the NVC is closed this coming Monday :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So if all of this is correct..looking at a January 16th arrival for NOA2 11/21. Just what we need, another closure day on Monday to backlog everything even more. So annoying. 

Hopefully this helps others with estimates. Hoping and praying maybe it will arrive this week...ugh. It is REALLLLLY hard for my fiance now as it feels like we were expecting to be together end of November...then December...then Christmas...oh wait, worst case January...now FEBRUARY...what's next? MARCH?

NVC also told me they send everything to the embassy electronically, not shipped. Wonder if this is true? I thought they ship the whole packet to the embassy?

I feel your pain. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.