AJ001

NVC (November 2017 Approvals)

1,618 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

Every single day!?! Really?

No wonder you were NOA2 after me, but got approved before me. They were like "we need to get rid of this guy" :jest:

Haha, I am a girl, but no I don't think that has anything to do with it, to be honest. I mean you give them your case number and that's it, the call took 1min off my time every day before I got to bed, and I never really talked with the NVC people until two days before our actual receipt date. I also don't think NVC has much influence on when the files get shipped to them, as we see in this thread (sadly). 

I must say, it was funny to hear that the one person I perceived as the rudest of them all told me it was received in the end (and yes, you start to recognize them obviously, there are only so many names at NVC...that was maybe a bit weird in the end :whistle:).

PS: Our NOA2 date is one day earlier than yours! It's all in the right order! ;)

Edited by Catseal

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Obaid said:

Heyyy all. Is there a link for those waiting in nvc case closed for spouse visa? Thanks 

You’re in the wrong forum. Look at the CR1/IR1 forum and ask there. I’m sure they can answer. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ivan D said:

I just sent my inquiry to csc-ncsc-followup@uscis.dhs.gov

When you wrote to them What did information did you provide? I would like to write to them as my NOA2 is Nov14th and seems like everyone in my week got to NVC besides me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
9 minutes ago, gomeze87 said:

When you wrote to them What did information did you provide? I would like to write to them as my NOA2 is Nov14th and seems like everyone in my week got to NVC besides me.

WHAT the 14th?!!!! im sorry we have all been complaining about the 20th onwards!!! id definitely get onto USCIS about it, we emailed them asking them just for little update if it has been mailed yet to NVC as they have not got it yet etc, gave them our date and birthdates and all that #######. But maybe try calling tier 2 officer tomorrow at 8am!!! They maybe able to tell you more details. Im sure its on its way. Fingers crossed for you sir 

Timeline
Just now, Andy davies said:

WHAT the 14th?!!!! im sorry we have all been complaining about the 20th onwards!!! id definitely get onto USCIS about it, we emailed them asking them just for little update if it has been mailed yet to NVC as they have not got it yet etc, gave them our date and birthdates and all that #######. But maybe try calling tier 2 officer tomorrow at 8am!!! They maybe able to tell you more details. Im sure its on its way. Fingers crossed for you sir 

Thank you i will compile an email and follow up.

I Called USCIS 3 times today and a Tier 2 never called me back, and been calling everyday since Friday. Not sure why i never get a call back. Yes phone number is correct and its my cell direct line.

I honestly feeling hopeless as i cant get an answer from no one.

Timeline
Just now, gomeze87 said:

I Called USCIS 3 times today and a Tier 2 never called me back, and been calling everyday since Friday. Not sure why i never get a call back. Yes phone number is correct and its my cell direct line.

yeah its like fighting a losing battle. Have you emailed NVC? just out of interest they have replied to us today saying they will contact USCIS to track the case and where it is etc. Just to ease your mind maybe try emailing them at the research email before USCIS

Timeline

yeah its like fighting a losing battle. Have you emailed NVC? just out of interest they have replied to us today saying they will contact USCIS to track the case and where it is etc. Just to ease your mind maybe try emailing them at the research email before USCIS

Yup emailed NVC research 2 seperate occasion and also put in an inquiry with USCIS Dec14th 

Got this back on Jan 3rd 

image.thumb.png.8494fba7c849b96029445b2b1553ea72.png

Timeline
Just now, gomeze87 said:

Yup emailed NVC research 2 seperate occasion and also put in an inquiry with USCIS Dec14th 

Got this back on Jan 3rd 

image.thumb.png.8494fba7c849b96029445b2b1553ea72.png

oh no! yeah we got that reply also. Well USCIS it is for you then! Im sure it'll turn up. I have a feeling that have shipped some off to the NRC instead of the NVC 

Timeline

oh no! yeah we got that reply also. Well USCIS it is for you then! Im sure it'll turn up. I have a feeling that have shipped some off to the NRC instead of the NVC 

I really hope that hasnt happen.

This is what i got from USCIS

image.thumb.png.b5933b9d6853703fe4e067f2ebac1790.png

Just a quick update, our case changed to "in transit"...feeling almost a bit bad for posting this after reading your post @gomeze87:cry:

Very much hoping your call back will happen soon. My SO missed a call back once and had to redo it, but they always did it in the end. It's so arbitrary, crazy...

Please don't lose hope, I am sure you will hear something very soon!!

Timeline
1 minute ago, gomeze87 said:

I really hope that hasnt happen.

This is what i got from USCIS

image.thumb.png.b5933b9d6853703fe4e067f2ebac1790.png

Then its either sitting on the Desk still, or its off to NRC . They wouldnt inform us if it has been shipped or not yet so im guessing they either realized and thought oooppps or that they have sent them to the wrong place and will have to send them all back to USCIS before forwarding them to NVC. Its stupid. Its not like the service is free either !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
30 minutes ago, gomeze87 said:

Just for the record my cell phone (Tmobile) marked it as a Spam-Caller when they first called, but my spam calls still ring on my phone. It was a really weird number like 1-800-000-0000 (all zeros) or something like that. But it was marked Red and my phone said "SPAM LIKELY". So if you have some kind of spam-filtering or something setup with your cell phone company to auto-block spam calls, that could be why. I don't think any officers are physically calling people -- it's actually an automated computer system that just dials the phones in the next queue. When I got the call back, it was the automated system saying "This call is your requested call back", or something like that. Please standby while we transfer you to an officer". I waited like 2 minutes and the Tier 2 officer came on.

Timeline
9 minutes ago, aviator99 said:

Just for the record my cell phone (Tmobile) marked it as a Spam-Caller when they first called, but my spam calls still ring on my phone. It was a really weird number like 1-800-000-0000 (all zeros) or something like that. But it was marked Red and my phone said "SPAM LIKELY". So if you have some kind of spam-filtering or something setup with your cell phone company to auto-block spam calls, that could be why. I don't think any officers are physically calling people -- it's actually an automated computer system that just dials the phones in the next queue. When I got the call back, it was the automated system saying "This call is your requested call back", or something like that. Please standby while we transfer you to an officer". I waited like 2 minutes and the Tier 2 officer came on.

WOW Thats really good advice. i have TMobile. i am not sure if i have spam blocker, but I am going to check it out now. Its wierd cause i get telemarketing calls all the time, so i dont know why i would receive a call from them.

Thanks ill check it out

Edited by gomeze87

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.