AJ001

NVC (November 2017 Approvals)

1,618 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
1 hour ago, K1VisaApplicant05 said:

same!! i guess if we not think about it and do other things, life will go faster and smoother, but I can't think of anything else!!!

exactly how we can think of anything elseif the only thing that we want is to be with our love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
On 12/3/2017 at 9:35 AM, Muhammadsheikhale said:

Hello guys, 

so my case was approved on Nov. 24th. what is the next step? am I in the right forum for those who got approved and got transferred to NVC?

Thanks 

I was approved NOV 27th and tomorrow will be 6 weeks waiting for NVC.  Ive called NVC twice now in last 2 weeks and they dont have the care yet.  I called USCIS and got transferred to the next level of support to find out that the case is still in California office waiting to be shipped.  Im waiting on a phone call back today from USCIS to see where the case is as of today.  I will update all once i hear back.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Goran Vid said:

I was approved NOV 27th and tomorrow will be 6 weeks waiting for NVC.  Ive called NVC twice now in last 2 weeks and they dont have the care yet.  I called USCIS and got transferred to the next level of support to find out that the case is still in California office waiting to be shipped.  Im waiting on a phone call back today from USCIS to see where the case is as of today.  I will update all once i hear back.  

Oh geeze! Yes, please do keep us posted!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
1 hour ago, themollusk79 said:

I feel ya....We are NOA2 11/15, and after calling NVC for weeks I was informed that they finally received the case today.  However, the agent told me it would be another two weeks to get it in the system and generate a case number.  That seems ludicrous and something they are told to say.  Generally, I wonder how long should it be from received to case #?

I think people mentioned they called the next day and got a number. So just call them tomorrow. And let us know what you hear. 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Goran Vid said:

See if you can get a straight answer from them as to why in the name of frak they wait so frakking long to ship them out after approval?!?! Ugh USCIS seriously!!! What is wrong with these people?!?!?!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
18 minutes ago, TNJ17 said:

See if you can get a straight answer from them as to why in the name of frak they wait so frakking long to ship them out after approval?!?! Ugh USCIS seriously!!! What is wrong with these people?!?!?!

Lol good luck with this. I tried hard to find out why and it just turned into a big game. It was obvious to me they're supposed to avoid telling us 

Timeline

I just called. Still not there. Was told to email a copy of NOA2. Yeah, right. Although there was something different in calling NVC today. At the beginning before you press 1 for English, there’s a recording saying if you are calling about a non-immigrant visa to call a certain number. I didn’t jot the number down and went on with the call, but has anyone gotten that and called that number considering K1 is technically non-immigrant?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
18 hours ago, Cristina24 said:

I got my case number! I called the NVC from Australia and got through within 10 mins. does anyone know the next steps? :)

Hi there,

Here is the link for the portal you  use to set up login details for yourself. This is where you lodge your DS-160, make your payment and arrange medical and interview dates. :)

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/au/au-main-contactus.asp

There is a link half way down......support-australia@ustraveldocs.com.

We did phone the Sydney Embassy, gave passport details and a nice soul did set ours up....hope this helps.

Now you have your NVC number you should be good to go :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
12 hours ago, themollusk79 said:

I feel ya....We are NOA2 11/15, and after calling NVC for weeks I was informed that they finally received the case today.  However, the agent told me it would be another two weeks to get it in the system and generate a case number.  That seems ludicrous and something they are told to say.  Generally, I wonder how long should it be from received to case #?

They always say it might take up to 2 weeks, try calling on Friday :)

8 hours ago, Nearly there said:

Hi there,

Here is the link for the portal you  use to set up login details for yourself. This is where you lodge your DS-160, make your payment and arrange medical and interview dates. :)

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/au/au-main-contactus.asp

There is a link half way down......support-australia@ustraveldocs.com.

We did phone the Sydney Embassy, gave passport details and a nice soul did set ours up....hope this helps.

Now you have your NVC number you should be good to go :)

Thanks a ton lovely! ❤️😊

Timeline
11 hours ago, TNJ17 said:

Be sure to make your official inquiry with nvc as well.  Call and ask them to submit an inquiry to USCIS about where your case is!

you can do this at the 6 week mark.

Timeline
10 hours ago, TNJ17 said:

I just called. Still not there. Was told to email a copy of NOA2. Yeah, right. Although there was something different in calling NVC today. At the beginning before you press 1 for English, there’s a recording saying if you are calling about a non-immigrant visa to call a certain number. I didn’t jot the number down and went on with the call, but has anyone gotten that and called that number considering K1 is technically non-immigrant?

It is still considered immigrant with the nvc. You’re fine:)

Timeline
7 hours ago, EilishDJ said:

8 weeks now and nothing. 

Have you called and asked nvc to make an inquiry with USCIS?

Have you talked to a tier 2 with USCIS and asked for the date it was mailed out to nvc?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.