nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
6 hours ago, Blueberry23 said:

Congratulations to all of you who got approved!!🥂

Can’t wait for our petition’s approval! PD June 15, 2017🤗🙏

They have started sending RFE letters out for June and even some June 2nd PD that were approved on 1/16 as well

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

They have started sending RFE letters out for June and even some June 2nd PD that were approved on 1/16 as well

Really? We r 2nd June pd. Can't wait for an approval soon

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Really? We r 2nd June pd. Can't wait for an approval soon

that is how I thought to, and then I saw just about everyone with 5/8 PD same as mine get approved all on the same day, and then my hopes got crushed...I hope that we will both be done soon but feel mine might take longer.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

that is how I thought to, and then I saw just about everyone with 5/8 PD same as mine get approved all on the same day, and then my hopes got crushed...I hope that we will both be done soon but feel mine might take longer.

Stay positive.  IA when it's best time for us it will come!!! Keep praying

11 hours ago, aywang said:

I just checked online, and the case was approved!!!

NOA-1 priority date: May 8, 2017

NOA-2 approval date: January 16, 2018

Hellbraska Center

Congrats!!! We were also May 8th PD and got approved 1/16, got notified online yesterday :)  So happy for everyone, we can all go to the NVC together!

Timeline
44 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Stay positive.  IA when it's best time for us it will come!!! Keep praying

it is hard to stay positive when you have others with your same PD getting approved and your still sitting there waiting

3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

it is hard to stay positive when you have others with your same PD getting approved and your still sitting there waiting

I understand you Khallaf, I feel the same.

Yesterday I saw a bunch of cases from March and from April still receiving approvals. So we are other the only ones.

Congratulations to all who has been approved:rolleyes:

Timeline
21 minutes ago, ASMS said:

I understand you Khallaf, I feel the same.

Yesterday I saw a bunch of cases from March and from April still receiving approvals. So we are other the only ones.

Congratulations to all who has been approved:rolleyes:

it is so hard to watch, don't get me wrong I am happy for them to but in the same time it makes me :unsure::(:angry:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

WHOOOOOOO See you later Hellbraska

Just talked to Tier 2 rep who informed me I was approved 1/18/18

PD 5/8

:jest::wub::wub:

Congratulations 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

PD 5/8

Congratulations 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

PD 5/8

Congratulationson your approval Khallaf

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

PD 5/8

Omg I was literally in tears when i read this cause just a few hours ago we were talking about the approvals!!!! CONGRATULATIONS KHALLAF!!!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, MrsKhan said:

Omg I was literally in tears when i read this cause just a few hours ago we were talking about the approvals!!!! CONGRATULATIONS KHALLAF!!!

I was crying when the tier 2 guy told me, I told him not to pay with me I am way to emotional for that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.