nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, vlen1234 said:

We have been approved and I am so grateful today. it's been 307 days. Oddly enough our approval was dated on 01/10/18 .  I received the mailing on 01/17/2018. I just received an email update that on 01/18 our case was sent to Dept of State for processing. But, Before I found out about the approval, I did request an expedited  processing by Tier 2 agent by phone. I was later denied in an email… the reason I was already approved. To everyone waiting so long, I feel your pain. Please hang in there, your day is coming that you too will get your approval.

Woohoo Congratulations man , long wait at Nebraska is finally over, now on to next step and finish line is just around the corner :)

2 hours ago, Alexis9294 said:

Hey guys. Just wanted to update you all and let you know that I just received the notification that our I-130 has FINALLY, after nearly 14 months of waiting, been sent to the department of state. Although I feel relieved to be moving onto the next phase, I know that we still have months more of waiting to do. Just glad that this part of the process is finally over. 

Congratulations buddy,   that is a loooong wait just for the First step ,  so glad its finally over for you 

now let's knock out the NVC step together and fast :)

7 hours ago, An_thunder said:

Guys today I received my case approval from my case. PD March 23... Hellbraska, see you never....

Congratulations man :) 

glad  Hellbraska is done with , now let's get on to NVC steps , 

my File was Approved 1/4   and got online notifications today that it was sent to DoS  on 16th     

let's do it can't wait to start the NVC stage lol , 

sadly my 1yr Anniversary is coming up in 15 days :( I won't be with my wife  to celebrate :crying:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

Hey vj friends, I just received a notification on my phone saying status update " CASE WAS SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE". I google it and its telling me that it means it was sent to DOS for visa processing? Has anyone ever received an update like this. What does this mean?? Does it mean I'm approved?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
7 minutes ago, hannac said:

Hey vj friends, I just received a notification on my phone saying status update " CASE WAS SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE". I google it and its telling me that it means it was sent to DOS for visa processing? Has anyone ever received an update like this. What does this mean?? Does it mean I'm approved?

Yes you are approved .. I received  mines today. Congrats 

9 minutes ago, hannac said:

Congratulations... u got approved 🎊🎉

1 minute ago, GiGiJamacia said:

Yes you are approved .. I received  mines today. Congrats 

Congratulations🎉🎊🎊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

What will be the next step after approval. My husband just moved back to the US last year so I don't think he will be required to send in any W2. We was living in my Country so he didn't file any taxes. What should he send in? Anyone help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, aywang said:

I just checked online, and the case was approved!!!

NOA-1 priority date: May 8, 2017

NOA-2 approval date: January 16, 2018

Hellbraska Center

Yay .. congratulations🎊🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
6 hours ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Per visajourney they are now in April, so are they officially in May as well? I see many May petitions approved.

There have been a lot of May 8th Filers that were approved on 1/16 I am a PD 5/8 I am still waiting my approval.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.