nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Vetomo said:

Thank God ย Nebraska are working on may filers,I see 7peoples from may are getting approved, can't wait for Juneย 

there was also a June approval, but again I just got off the phone to confirm what the Tier 1 rep told me last night, and it is correct, NCS is not working the cases in the order they are received, they are in fact working randomly in 3 month intervals.ย 

so say...March, April, May are the three months, they will chose random files now, just randomly picking files in those 3 months to work on and finish. If March gets all completed they will add June to the Mix randomly picking files of whats left for April, May, and June.

ย 

This is how we are seeing cases ahead being approved and random cases behind being approved.

ย 

ย 

this making estimating your life around the approval impossible.ย 

31 minutes ago, P n S said:

My case was approved ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠย 

129f PD: ย 05/01/17 case closed:ย 01/12/18ย 

i130 PD : 04/12/17 approved:ย 01/16/18ย 

Congratulations๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

there was also a June approval, but again I just got off the phone to confirm what the Tier 1 rep told me last night, and it is correct, NCS is not working the cases in the order they are received, they are in fact working randomly in 3 month intervals.ย 

so say...March, April, May are the three months, they will chose random files now, just randomly picking files in those 3 months to work on and finish. If March gets all completed they will add June to the Mix randomly picking files of whats left for April, May, and June.

ย 

This is how we are seeing cases ahead being approved and random cases behind being approved.

ย 

ย 

this making estimating your life around the approval impossible.ย 

This is typical of how Nebraska works. Me along with a others sent messages to the heads at USCIS to redistribute the workload to other service centers. It hasn't happened. A lot of people followed up with political offices who just ignored the problem. I know it's frustrating to see people at other service centers get approved months ahead of you.

ย 

I found the wait for the i130 the worst. Only the petitioner can call USCIS. To get a hold of Tier 2 can be impossible. My spouse would call daily when we wanted an update. We found out through Tier 2 we were approved before we got the letter in the mail. I got the NOA2 in the mail around the same time as receiving the text message.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 hours ago, Zeebot9 said:

My I-130 was approve on the 11th of Jan. Took awhile to get to my wife and no online or text updates at all. on to the next step.ย 

Yay!!!!! Congraluations ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

21 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Congraluations ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

Thank you! I'm so happy with this approval!!

ย 

For the rest of us that are still waiting I hope the best for you guys! You will soon be out of this process with excellent news!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Khallaf said:

I am a May filer, I am not expecting an approval before April. NSC is such a lose cannon you might get yours before mine.

May 5th over here approval date 01/02/18. Be patient, they started working in May last week of December.

9 hours ago, Mozak said:

Congratulations for you and your wife! We've been waiting for almost 7 months now for my husbands i130 approval and are still waiting. I just want to know how you were informed about your approval?ย 

I requested they send notification by email usibg the g1145 form. Won't thry send me an email? We are living abroad, so how will they inform us bout the approval?ย 

ย 

Thank you!ย 

she received the mail. it was not updated online, no email or text sent. just today I received an email stating it was sent to the nvc on the 17th. online has also been updated.ย 

ย 

doea anyone know how long it normally takes for nvc to receive it?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys. Just wanted to update you all and let you know that I just received the notification that our I-130 has FINALLY, after nearly 14 months of waiting, been sent to the department of state. Although I feel relieved to be moving onto the next phase, I know that we still have months more of waiting to do. Just glad that this part of the process is finally over.ย 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

ย 

We have been approved and I am so grateful today. it's been 307 days. Oddly enough our approval was dated on 01/10/18 . ย I received the mailing on 01/17/2018. I just received an email update that on 01/18 our case was sent to Dept of State for processing. But, Before I found out about the approval, I did request an expedited ย processing by Tier 2 agent by phone. I was later denied in an emailโ€ฆ the reason I was already approved. To everyone waiting so long, I feel your pain. Please hang in there, your day is coming that you too will get your approval.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 hours ago, An_thunder said:

Guys today I received my case approval from my case. PD March 23... Hellbraska, see you never....

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I felt like that Tuesday with my approval congratsย 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Zeebot9 said:

she received the mail. it was not updated online, no email or text sent. just today I received an email stating it was sent to the nvc on the 17th. online has also been updated.ย 

ย 

doea anyone know how long it normally takes for nvc to receive it?

Give it abt 2 weeks then call NVC after thatย 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Alexis9294 said:

Hey guys. Just wanted to update you all and let you know that I just received the notification that our I-130 has FINALLY, after nearly 14 months of waiting, been sent to the department of state. Although I feel relieved to be moving onto the next phase, I know that we still have months more of waiting to do. Just glad that this part of the process is finally over.ย 

Congraluations ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

17 minutes ago, vlen1234 said:

ย 

ย 

We have been approved and I am so grateful today. it's been 307 days. Oddly enough our approval was dated on 01/10/18 . ย I received the mailing on 01/17/2018. I just received an email update that on 01/18 our case was sent to Dept of State for processing. But, Before I found out about the approval, I did request an expedited ย processing by Tier 2 agent by phone. I was later denied in an emailโ€ฆ the reason I was already approved. To everyone waiting so long, I feel your pain. Please hang in there, your day is coming that you too will get your approval.

Congraluations Yay!!!!!!๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.