nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Steph&Bobo said:

FINALLY!!!!   I received my 130 approval notice in the mail last night.  My PD 12/8/16.  Case approved on 1/4/18.  It was mailed out on the 5th.  I signed up for text and email notification.  Never received those.    My case on the website and the apps still say received.  The main thing is i have the approved document in my hand!  I wasn't expecting to receive it last night but I sure have hoped and prayed for it.  For all still waiting for approval, never stop believing and never give up hope!  This process is excruciating painful at times.  Always remember there is a  light at the end of the tunnel.  It's been  longer journey than I ever imagined.  I am hoping the next stage goes faster.  Thank you to the VJ family and this forum who has helped me through this process and all the insight I have read along the way.  It's nice to have people  who can understand.  :jest::jest:

Congrats! 😄 PD 05/03... hope to hear something soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Steph&Bobo said:

FINALLY!!!!   I received my 130 approval notice in the mail last night.  My PD 12/8/16.  Case approved on 1/4/18.  It was mailed out on the 5th.  I signed up for text and email notification.  Never received those.    My case on the website and the apps still say received.  The main thing is i have the approved document in my hand!  I wasn't expecting to receive it last night but I sure have hoped and prayed for it.  For all still waiting for approval, never stop believing and never give up hope!  This process is excruciating painful at times.  Always remember there is a  light at the end of the tunnel.  It's been  longer journey than I ever imagined.  I am hoping the next stage goes faster.  Thank you to the VJ family and this forum who has helped me through this process and all the insight I have read along the way.  It's nice to have people  who can understand.  :jest::jest:

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

Congrats! 😄 PD 05/03... hope to hear something soon.

Thank you!  You will hear soon.  Hopefully you won't have to wait as long as I did.  

20 minutes ago, acidrain said:

CONGRATS @Steph&Bobo!!!!!!! You have been waiting a really long time for your approval and I am sincerely happy for you guys! It's such a relief to be done with this stage. 

@acidrain  Thank you so much!  Such a relief.  You know how hard it's been.  

2 hours ago, Steph&Bobo said:

congratulations!!!

I hope everything goes smoothly for you with NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Crysta said:

I'd like to know too. My I-129F was closed on 01/05 and I have yet to receive any updates and even called to check on my I-130 and still no approval. When you spoke with a Tier 1 officer, were they able to see if your case was approved? Or did you have to request to speak to a tier 2 to get that information for your I-130?

I talked to tier 2

Tier 1 won't be able to see anything past what we see on the website 

Tier 2 can look at deeply in your case and confirm if approved or not 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Steph&Bobo said:

Omg congratulations , very happy for you 🎉👯‍♀️👯‍♀️😊😊😊 

Finally out of Nebraska 

We'll start NVC together 😊😊

Timeline
9 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

My case hasnt been updated online till date it still shows case received even though we have paid all the fees and we are waiting for our ds260 form to become active....

Our case was approved on 25th Nov and NVC received it on 21st of Dec....

Oh wow , that is a big relief news lol 

Just can't wait to start NVC phase now , 

I'll call next week to see if NVC received 

But at least even if they don't update online , process still moves on 😊😊😊

Edited by harsh2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
3 hours ago, Steph&Bobo said:

WOOOOHHOOOO! OMG STEPH&BOO I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!! Way to hang in there.

12 minutes ago, Nakia1love said:

314 here. March 3 priority date. I know it’s coming, I just don’t know how much longer i can stand waiting. 

Sending you my best wishes!! I know that soon your case will be approved!. For me the only problem is that (the visa is for me) that I'm losing a lot of opportunities to work in the same company that I'm working now in the States =( , but I'm keeping the faith that soon this will be resolved for 4 and me bro ;)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline

Just came home from my trip to find my approval letter PD 05/03/17 NOA2 01/02/2018😉😊😊😊😊. Glory to GOD! 

Please be patient, the website is still not updated be in the lookout for ur mails.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.