nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
10 hours ago, BamaCariad said:

This is my first post. Not exactly sure how this works.... Need to get involved with a community of people who understand the stress and angst of this process. 

I&A/T, did y’all file your I-130 in September? Your receipt number (the few numbers I can read) looks like the first few of mine, and I filed our I-130 September 9, 2017. I filed what I thought was a near perfect petition, but after only four months, I thought it was way to early to approval notices to go out. 

You’re welcome I am sure anyone here will like to help and give you advice we all been there 

we filled in February 2017 and we got approved in November 2017 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I noticed a few may filers with approvals congrats guys, now Nebraska catch up on the cases from before that plz, and start processing cases in order and stop jacking people around.

PD 05/03... do u by any chance know the LIN#

checking case tracker, there have been a lot of May cases that have RFE letters sent out, a few that were transferred to another service center a second one from 5/2 with an approval on 1/8.

What is ur PD ?? Mine is 30th 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, 2891 said:

What is ur PD ?? Mine is 30th 

my pd is 5/8 so seeing an approval for that time is exciting but I feel that because I made several attempts to expedite, and did a service inquiry that might be held against me and I will be waiting for a long time 

my pd is 5/8 so seeing an approval for that time is exciting but I feel that because I made several attempts to expedite, and did a service inquiry that might be held against me and I will be waiting for a long time 

Really  these things matter?? I don't think so

5 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

Which case tracker you are  using 

3 hours ago, Khallaf said:

on my Iphone it just says case tracker, its red white and blue with the symbol in the middle

Hello Khallaf

Im still here waiting.... hoping any day now I will hear back from them... how are you holding on?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nilsa Anil said:

Hello Khallaf

Im still here waiting.... hoping any day now I will hear back from them... how are you holding on?

so so I guess, at least there have been approvals started for may

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.