nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Abies said:

It means your RFE has been updated 

Really, why can't they just approval it already? How long do u think is still going to take before they approve. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Really, why can't they just approval it already? How long do u think is still going to take before they approve. 

You never know... It depends on the officer in charge of your case but your husbsnd should call them after 60days if you haven't heard anything from them as it is instructed on the 1st page of the RFE.

I'm over due for an approval now(50days after it was updated on their system)

Edited by Abies

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

You never know... It depends on the officer in charge of your case but you should call them after 60days if you haven't heard from them as it is instructed on the 1st page of the RFE.

I'm over due for an approval(50days after it was updated on their system)

Did u call them again concerning urs , cos u are supposed to have gotten ur approval by now. This is some crazy stuff. Once they get what they requested for, why not just approve it instead of so much delays, they should consider the fact that one has already waited too long before they hit us with RFE.😔 don't worry dear u will get something soon by the grace of God.

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Did u call them again concerning urs , cos u are supposed to have gotten ur approval by now. This is some crazy stuff. Once they get what they requested for, why not just approve it instead of so much delays, they should consider the fact that one has already waited too long before they hit us with RFE.😔 don't worry dear u will get something soon by the grace of God.

Amen dear.. My husband have called them twice,one of them he booked an appointment with their local office in California via infopass on Dec 22nd 2017&was told we will hear from them within 30days since we are still within the processing time for RFEs(60days). 

Probably we should hear from them on or before Jan 22nd 2018.

Edited by Abies

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Abies said:

Amen dear.. My husband have called them twice,one of them he booked an appointment with their local office in California via infopass on Dec 22nd 2017&was told we will hear from them within 30days since we are still within the processing time for RFEs(60days). 

Probably we should hear from them on or before Jan 22nd 2018.

But some ppl from nebraska service center who got RFE, and responded to the request, they get their approval less than 3wks. Does that mean Nebraska approval RFE faster than other service center?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

But some ppl from nebraska service center who got RFE, and responded to the request, they get their approval less than 3wks. Does that mean Nebraska approval RFE faster than other service center?

Like i said before,it depends on officer in charge of your case..

Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

Like i said before,it depends on officer in charge of your case..

True. I pray will get our approval soon by the grace of God.

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

Interview In 12days Time

Lagos Nigeria

Feeling So Anxious :D

Fellow Nigerian,

Congratulations in advance 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.