nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Crysta said:

UPDATE: This morning I received 4 text messages and an email that my I-129F has been closed and benefits have been received by other means.

I am beyond happy and grateful!! :jest::jest: Now currently waiting for an update on my I-130.

@Alexis9294 I am a DEC 2016 filer. Although I just received that notification, I am still stuck in Hellbraska till my actual approval comes through. So far there are three known DEC 2016 filers in this forum including myself. We will all get out of this place eventually! 

Congraluations Crysta 🎊🎊🎈🎈🎉🎉🍾🥂🍾🍾🥂🥂🍺🥃

YAY

Filed: Other Country: Turkey
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Alexis9294 said:

Hi everyone. It's been about a month since I've been on the forums due to the holidays, traveling, etc. My last update was that after one year, I got hit with an RFE. The RFE ended up requesting passport photos from both my husband and myself as well as the dissolution of marriage from my husband's previous marriage. NSC has now received our response so all we can do is wait. We are currently sitting at 1 year and 1 month since we filed and still waiting for the approval. This journey has been completed and utter hell and I can't wait for it to be over. Are there any December 2016 filers still out there waiting? And for those who have ever received an RFE, how long did the approval take after USCIS received your response? 

I haven't gone back through the thread at all recently but I hope that most of you who filed around the time I did are already onto the NVC stage. It seems like NSC is working on May cases already so I'm sure that I'm the only one left over 😟

I am sorry that it is taking so long for you guys and wish you patience and quick processing of your petition. 
May I ask you why they requested passport photos and the dissolution of marriage from your husband's previous marriage? Are these something you forgot to send initially? Or are they requesting it again, if so, why? 

Relax, this is not a race.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Wow ! Timeline for Nebraska is really stretching, I remember when I sent mine the waiting time was 5 months....Good luck everyone !

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude....My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Crysta said:

UPDATE: This morning I received 4 text messages and an email that my I-129F has been closed and benefits have been received by other means.

I am beyond happy and grateful!! :jest::jest: Now currently waiting for an update on my I-130.

@Alexis9294 I am a DEC 2016 filer. Although I just received that notification, I am still stuck in Hellbraska till my actual approval comes through. So far there are three known DEC 2016 filers in this forum including myself. We will all get out of this place eventually! 

Congrats! You have waited a long time for this :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alexis9294 said:

Hi everyone. It's been about a month since I've been on the forums due to the holidays, traveling, etc. My last update was that after one year, I got hit with an RFE. The RFE ended up requesting passport photos from both my husband and myself as well as the dissolution of marriage from my husband's previous marriage. NSC has now received our response so all we can do is wait. We are currently sitting at 1 year and 1 month since we filed and still waiting for the approval. This journey has been completed and utter hell and I can't wait for it to be over. Are there any December 2016 filers still out there waiting? And for those who have ever received an RFE, how long did the approval take after USCIS received your response? 

I haven't gone back through the thread at all recently but I hope that most of you who filed around the time I did are already onto the NVC stage. It seems like NSC is working on May cases already so I'm sure that I'm the only one left over 😟

My PD is 12/8  and still waiting.  You aren't alone.   I would think your approval is just around the corner.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Crysta said:

NVC s

Crysta - I am beyond happy for you! :jest: You can start seeing the light out of the Hllebraska tunnel! The next stage I hope if over in a blink of an eye for you.  

2 hours ago, Crysta said:

so happy for you girl <3 it was definitely deserved and a long time coming!

nothing easy about waiting beyond the normal processing times in Nebraska. I know exactly what you guys are going through, but know that the approvals are coming, slowly, but surely <3 this year will be the one, guys. 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, Khallaf said:

Keep your head up dear they are starting to touch May cases someone at the start of May got a RFE, not good but that means they are starting to at least hopefully touch May.

Yeah I saw today a May 5th filer from haiti get approved 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, estadia said:

Are you sure? I am a May 5th filer from Haiti. 

1 hour ago, estadia said:

Where did u see it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jenn2714 said:

Are you sure? I am a May 5th filer from Haiti. 

Where did u see it?

I got the notification on the app too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
13 hours ago, Dianalorena said:

so happy for you girl <3 it was definitely deserved and a long time coming!

nothing easy about waiting beyond the normal processing times in Nebraska. I know exactly what you guys are going through, but know that the approvals are coming, slowly, but surely <3 this year will be the one, guys. 

Aaaww thanks girl <3 it has been a long time coming and I am soooo grateful that I am close to getting the heck out of hellbraska lol

This process is never easy and it will NEVER be easy. But I'm so glad to have found such an awesome group of people who understand. Thank you all!

13 hours ago, Steph&Bobo said:

Crysta - I am beyond happy for you! :jest: You can start seeing the light out of the Hllebraska tunnel! The next stage I hope if over in a blink of an eye for you.  

Thank you so much Steph&Boo. Now it's just anxiously waiting for an approval letter for my I-130. I know yours is on its way to..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.