nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Any July filers here?? I have a question... what does RFE mean?

Also I filed for expedite on Nov 30 and still haven’t heard back from NSC... has anyone else have this experience???

thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Nilsa Anil said:

Also I filed for expedite on Nov 30 and still haven’t heard back from NSC... has anyone else have this experience???

thanks!

Hi there! I filed in July PD 25th. I think RFE is request for evidence. Have you received anything from them?

Just now, selsiii said:

Hi there! I filed in July PD 25th. I think RFE is request for evidence. Have you received anything from them?

No I haven’t received anything yet. My PD is July 10. I sent request for expedite on Nov 30 and was told it would take at least 5 days to hear of approval or deny and I haven’t heard anything yet... I hope to hear something soon. This wait is killing me.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nilsa Anil said:

No I haven’t received anything yet. My PD is July 10. I sent request for expedite on Nov 30 and was told it would take at least 5 days to hear of approval or deny and I haven’t heard anything yet... I hope to hear something soon. This wait is killing me.

I hope you hear from them soon on your request. I understand they are working on April and seeing some approvals so it won’t be for long. Just hang in there. 

24 minutes ago, selsiii said:

I hope you hear from them soon on your request. I understand they are working on April and seeing some approvals so it won’t be for long. Just hang in there. 

Thank you. It’s tough but I’m trying.

3 hours ago, Sundee said:

Did you receive a RFE? If not your time line shows you did... If you didn’t then you should be hearing something soon. NSC is processing cases up to Feb 14,  2017 so you have to be patient and all u can do is wait. I myself waited 6 days shy of 1 year for approval and that is with no RFE..

Not sure why I put that in. No we have not received an RFE. Do they ask for those when you send your thing in or is it when they start looking at it? I.E around now for me?

I see online that it says they are doing feb 14th but through this site we can see many people after that date has been approved. Is there a reason why someone from the 27th would be while someone who was earlier on the 10th would not? I thought it was done in order?

Edited by Zeebot9

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 1/3/2018 at 11:08 PM, Crysta said:

I'm sorry for you too that you have yet to hear anything back since you filed early Dec and I filed near the end of the month :( I'm starting to think that is the case that both our cases are probably with the same officer and I'm wondering if there are any OTHER Dec 2016 filers besides us that are still stuck. It's just so ridiculous that it takes them this long to process applications yet they're already approving April filers :( Granted, I am beyond happy they're receiving their approvals and are able to move past Hellbraska, but it just gets more and more discouraging every single day that passes without an approval. 

I'm also Dec 2016. Nothing yet. Thinking about it alone break me everyday.  PD Dec 13th. Our inquiry response was to allow 60days additional time ( ending on 15th January) and yet nothing. What else can we do? Any response from anyone asked to allow 60days additional time pls? Nebraska have really make life so painful. This is too much

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Oladipo said:

I'm also Dec 2016. Nothing yet. Thinking about it alone break me everyday.  PD Dec 13th. Our inquiry response was to allow 60days additional time ( ending on 15th January) and yet nothing. What else can we do? Any response from anyone asked to allow 60days additional time pls? Nebraska have really make life so painful. This is too much

Sorry dear, I can imagine what u going thru. Just hang in there, trust me, u will hear something this soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 11/22/2017 at 6:19 AM, Vetomo said:

Today it 161days that am waiting for my i130 to get approved from Nebraska service center,anybody from June filers

I’m a July filer . My case is also in Nebraska. Haven’t heard anything yet . The processing dates are still in February 14, 2017 and data haven’t been updated since October . Hoping something happens soon . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Abby Homme said:

I’m a July filer . My case is also in Nebraska. Haven’t heard anything yet . The processing dates are still in February 14, 2017 and data haven’t been updated since October . Hoping something happens soon . 

May filer here, and actually uscis site updated a few weeks ago, as of the end of October they were working on Feb cases. There have been some March and June approvals but only a few. You should hear something by March or June perhaps about your case, unless a fire it lit under Nebraska and they start moving faster. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
7 hours ago, Nilsa Anil said:

thanks!

I filed for an expedite, but USCIS doesn't seem to want to do them, I know when I filed mine end of November, and it was denied they told me I would get something in the mail, I never got it so I had to call them and get the outcome.

Timeline
5 hours ago, Zeebot9 said:

Not sure why I put that in. No we have not received an RFE. Do they ask for those when you send your thing in or is it when they start looking at it? I.E around now for me?

I see online that it says they are doing feb 14th but through this site we can see many people after that date has been approved. Is there a reason why someone from the 27th would be while someone who was earlier on the 10th would not? I thought it was done in order?

You will get a RFE “Request For Evidence” if after Uscis opens your file and sees that something is missing and we always pray for no RFE as it sets you back, so just keep positive thoughts.

As for you seeing other people getting approved after you filed is what a lot of us have wondered abt as well and basically it could be due to many factors, so there is nothing anyone can do except be patient and wait. Trust me I was a Nov 30, 2016 filer and I would see people who filed in Feb 2017 being approved before me and it was dis heartening to see but at same time we’re happy others getting approved. 

So keep yourself busy and when you least expect to hear from Uscis, you will.. keep patient...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
4 hours ago, Oladipo said:

I'm so sorry you have yet to receive an answer yet. There is still 10 more days till the 60 days they asked you to allow them and I PRAY you will get an approval before or even ON that date (preferably BEFORE). I was told to allow 60 days as well (ending Jan 28th) due to additional reviews. It does get very discouraging but sooner or later they're gonna have to let us out of Hellbraska. Hang tight, we're all here for each other.

Please help,

Our case was sent to NVC. My wife is living abroad with me for 1 & 1/2 year, not working. We found a joint sponsor but the website says my wife still has to fill out i-864. How does she need to fill it out if she was not working 2017 and half of 2016? What about the 3 years of taxes? Or is it just the recent year when we filed (2017)? I didnt understand about proof of domicile, does my wife has to show that? Sorry if this is wrong thread im just confused thank you very much

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.