nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

or at times more than a year. They prob think the longer we are apart that we will break and divorce and then they don't have to worry about finishing the papers....I am lucky to get to see my spouse every 6 months for a few weeks at a time.

Same, the job I have was kind enough to let me go every 3-4 months for 2 weeks at a time. I'm just tired of the travel just to have to leave again. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
15 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Same, the job I have was kind enough to let me go every 3-4 months for 2 weeks at a time. I'm just tired of the travel just to have to leave again. 

I know that is right, its rough.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Jenn2714 said:

I'm confused ur timeline says 11/28. Is there something else u filed for?

No I only filed the form I130, the hard copy arrived in the mail today but on it says November 28 2017. Took exactly 9 months (273 days ) to get approved.

5 minutes ago, T.R said:

No I only filed the form I130, the hard copy arrived in the mail today but on it says November 28 2017. Took exactly 9 months (273 days ) to get approved.

*stares at his NOA1 date depressed since it's not even at 6 months yet*

Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

Hey Congratulations ;)

you are out of Nebraska finally :) yay 

good luck on NVC stage it'll be much better then Nebraska don't worry :)

Thank you so much... it felt like the wait was never going to come to an end.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

So happy that we finally got our NOA 2 dated 11/27. Our NOA 1 was 2/16. I really thought we wouldn’t get it approved before January at the rate Nebraska moves. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nazarethrosa said:

So happy that we finally got our NOA 2 dated 11/27. Our NOA 1 was 2/16. I really thought we wouldn’t get it approved before January at the rate Nebraska moves. 

Congraluations 🎈🎈🎈🎈

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nazarethrosa said:

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, T.R said:

Congrats!!! Keep updating us. May 5th over here, oufffff, Lord have mercy on my soul😂.

Husband called USCIS, he was told it would take at least 3 more weeks for an approval, which means we will be close to the 11-month mark, something I already thought could happen so I wasn't surprised, unfortunately, many Mexicans and other nationalities have to wait that, or even more. He said she was the first USCIS person he's talked to that was actually nice and apologetic about the wait, which honestly makes a difference. It's nice to feel that we're still seen as human. 

I'm sorry we're stuck in the process. Nothing ideal about waiting close to a year or more just for an approval, especially considering the next two steps take some of us longer, but this will eventually be over. In the meantime have everything ready for NVC, spend as much time together as possible, enjoy your space and be strong. Big hug <3 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

Husband called USCIS, he was told it would take at least 3 more weeks for an approval, which means we will be close to the 11-month mark, something I already thought could happen so I wasn't surprised, unfortunately, many Mexicans and other nationalities have to wait that, or even more. He said she was the first USCIS person he's talked to that was actually nice and apologetic about the wait, which honestly makes a difference. It's nice to feel that we're still seen as human. 

I'm sorry we're stuck in the process. Nothing ideal about waiting close to a year or more just for an approval, especially considering the next two steps take some of us longer, but this will eventually be over. In the meantime have everything ready for NVC, spend as much time together as possible, enjoy your space and be strong. Big hug <3 

I hope you hear something sooner rather  than later.  I'm glad he got a nice apologetic person.  Time is still ticking... Still waiting... for me.  I'm calling again this week.  I hope they will give me some answer/hope that my time with them will be drawing close to an end. All we can do his continue to hope and pray.  

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.