nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Moe&Naima said:

From Uscis

Tools Outage

USCIS will conduct system maintenance on Sunday, Dec. 3, 2017, from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern).

During this time, our online tools may be unavailable, including:

• Check My Case Status
  • e-Request
  • Change of Address Online
  • Check Processing Times
  • Civil Surgeon Locator
  • FOIA Status Check
  • Office Locator
  • Forms by Mail

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Yes this happens from time to time by Uscis and I think it’s to update their system. You won’t be able to do anything while they do their maintenance, but when they’re done u can. 

This is nothing to worry abt 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
14 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

Hey guys....we just got approved....no notifications...my hubby received the letter through mail....an early bday/Christmas present...my hubby called and he said tht he got the approval notice i couldn't  believe him coz i was expecting a RFE as we hadnt kept any evidence such as chats/pics....i starting crying hearing the news....all thanks to God,family and to all the members here who kept our spirits high....all who are waiting ur approvals are coming....and when u get them....its the best feeling...

Our PD: MARCH 6

NOA2: NOV 25

congrats! 

22 hours ago, Sundee said:

Looks like harsh2010 answered your question so hope all that helps ease your mind. Have you filed your 1-130 already? If not just make sure you include all documents so you won’t get a RFE..

Keep us updated on your progress and anything you need to ask, pls do as we are here to assist you if possible.

My husband filed I-130 in 30th May 2017 .

4 minutes ago, M&P2017 said:

Hope I get hear something this week.  PD March 13th...

Any March filers hear anything??

Look back through the past few pages.  A few early March approvals. A few early March RFE's.  They still have a ton of Feb to do but March is trickling in. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, M&P2017 said:

Hope I get hear something this week.  PD March 13th...

Any March filers hear anything??

you are very close man, 

there have been few cases from March gotten updates last week , such as Few Early March , and 1 or 2 Mid march cases got RFE's and  also few Early March filers got approved 

so hang in there man , 

Not having a good day today. I've been so patient. I'm past being infuriated and there's nothing we can do. There was no change in their processing date...still shows "January 14th" with the update of Dec 1st. There's no way that's true. They're just preventing people to be able to file a case inquiry. It's exhausting. I feel true hatred towards this entire process. 

I'm going to stay off of these forums for a few days. It's just having the opposite effect on me. Best of luck to everyone. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 minutes ago, TX&BC said:

Not having a good day today. I've been so patient. I'm past being infuriated and there's nothing we can do. There was no change in their processing date...still shows "January 14th" with the update of Dec 1st. There's no way that's true. They're just preventing people to be able to file a case inquiry. It's exhausting. I feel true hatred towards this entire process. 

I'm going to stay off of these forums for a few days. It's just having the opposite effect on me. Best of luck to everyone. 

TX&BC,

Take it easy as yes it’s a very beyond frustrating process. I did the same thing you are doing by staying off vj for awhile because seeing other approvals only made us more hurt but happy for the others as well at the same time. The pain is to the core of the soul but trust me you will get through it as I did..

Keep faith and remember God never puts on us more then we can handle.. Keep those positive vibes... 🙏🙏🙏🙏😀

7 minutes ago, TX&BC said:

@TX&BC.. I know this probably won't help you feel much better... but... flat out IGNORE the "Last Updated" on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. The last time this page changed was ~Nov 15 and was updated to "As of September 30th".

They typically update this value on the 15th of the month, and it is always a few months in arrears. This is only helpful for when you can escalate/claim you are out of processing time. Otherwise, the forums are a more realistic look (i.e. as of last week we had a bunch of Feb 2017 approvals with some March approvals/RFE's trickling in). 

I hope this helps. The USCIS websites cause more grief than not, so I wouldn't put your faith in them. Just keep an eye on visajourney.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, T.R said:

My husband just got our NOA2 in the mail , super excited!!! PD february 28 2017. 

Congratulations 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.