nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
10 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

Hey guys....we just got approved....no notifications...my hubby received the letter through mail....an early bday/Christmas present...my hubby called and he said tht he got the approval notice i couldn't  believe him coz i was expecting a RFE as we hadnt kept any evidence such as chats/pics....i starting crying hearing the news....all thanks to God,family and to all the members here who kept our spirits high....all who are waiting ur approvals are coming....and when u get them....its the best feeling...

Our PD: MARCH 6

NOA2: NOV 25

Congrats! May 3rd over here.  Fingers crossed. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Okay so am beginning to freak out. I will hate to wait for almost  a year to get an Incomplete paperwork. When filling my I30 out the instructions said to include beneficiary’s passport photo if the beneficiary is with you or something to that effect. Petitioning for my husband was a last minute decision we took and considering he’s not here with me, i didn’t have his passport photo so I only included my passport pics. I guess what I want to know is was that wrong and will that get me an RFE ? Thanks

Timeline
1 hour ago, 2891 said:

Thanks for this info ... one more question. . When we apply for I130 is all the files send in one center and after that they forward to other center like Nebraska , California n other

Looks like harsh2010 answered your question so hope all that helps ease your mind. Have you filed your 1-130 already? If not just make sure you include all documents so you won’t get a RFE..

Keep us updated on your progress and anything you need to ask, pls do as we are here to assist you if possible.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, selsiii said:

Okay so am beginning to freak out. I will hate to wait for almost  a year to get an Incomplete paperwork. When filling my I30 out the instructions said to include beneficiary’s passport photo if the beneficiary is with you or something to that effect. Petitioning for my husband was a last minute decision we took and considering he’s not here with me, i didn’t have his passport photo so I only included my passport pics. I guess what I want to know is was that wrong and will that get me an RFE ? Thanks

selsiii, my Lawyer did include mine and my husbands passport sized photo’s, so hopefully depending on the officer who reviews your case will over look the missing passport photo’ s of your husband.

My Lawyer had my husband take his passport photo’s in Ghana and had my husband scan them and send to us in a email and then my Lawyer print them out on photo color paper so u don’t have to wait for them to arrive in the mail.

Lets prayer for no RFE

Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

I am kind of angry at myself because I think I might get a stupid RFE

2 weeks before I sent my file in new i-130 form update had come out with using i-130A instead of G325A 

So I sent new i130 form and i&-130A AND I also sent G325a  , I shouldn't have sent G325A.       But I hope it works out 🤔🤔

I think if the G325A isn’t needed they will just eleminate it and move on with your progress.

Keep positive 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, SGM1928 said:

Thank u all😀.....what should we do next??when will our case be transfered to nvc??and when are we going to get our case no.

Now that u were just approved your file will be sent to NVC in a few days and the web will update saying case sent to Dept Of State. In abt 2 weeks you should be assigned a case number and u go from there. 

You can review the NVC steps on line.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sundee said:

selsiii, my Lawyer did include mine and my husbands passport sized photo’s, so hopefully depending on the officer who reviews your case will over look the missing passport photo’ s of your husband.

My Lawyer had my husband take his passport photo’s in Ghana and had my husband scan them and send to us in a email and then my Lawyer print them out on photo color paper so u don’t have to wait for them to arrive in the mail.

Lets prayer for no RFE

I never thought to have him scan and send it to me. I should have done that. Now I have this sick feeling in my stomach. That was a stupid mistake on my side😒

Timeline
1 hour ago, selsiii said:

I never thought to have him scan and send it to me. I should have done that. Now I have this sick feeling in my stomach. That was a stupid mistake on my side😒

Don’t beat your head on the wall. We always worry if we did everything right as we don’t want slapped with a RFE. Keep positive vibes. I hope for your speedy approval... 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Don’t beat your head on the wall. We always worry if we did everything right as we don’t want slapped with a RFE. Keep positive vibes. I hope for your speedy approval... 

Thank you Sundee. I will continue hoping for the best

From Uscis

Tools Outage

USCIS will conduct system maintenance on Sunday, Dec. 3, 2017, from 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern).

During this time, our online tools may be unavailable, including:

• Check My Case Status
  • e-Request
  • Change of Address Online
  • Check Processing Times
  • Civil Surgeon Locator
  • FOIA Status Check
  • Office Locator
  • Forms by Mail

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.