nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, SGM1928 said:

Hey guys....we just got approved....no notifications...my hubby received the letter through mail....an early bday/Christmas present...my hubby called and he said tht he got the approval notice i couldn't  believe him coz i was expecting a RFE as we hadnt kept any evidence such as chats/pics....i starting crying hearing the news....all thanks to God,family and to all the members here who kept our spirits high....all who are waiting ur approvals are coming....and when u get them....its the best feeling...

Our PD: MARCH 6

NOA2: NOV 25

Congratulations 

Timeline
3 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

Hey guys....we just got approved....no notifications...my hubby received the letter through mail....an early bday/Christmas present...my hubby called and he said tht he got the approval notice i couldn't  believe him coz i was expecting a RFE as we hadnt kept any evidence such as chats/pics....i starting crying hearing the news....all thanks to God,family and to all the members here who kept our spirits high....all who are waiting ur approvals are coming....and when u get them....its the best feeling...

Congratulations , u give us the March filer hope. Pls update ur timeline.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey everyone. After 361 days, we got hit with an RFE. I'm so beyond p***ed off right now. People are getting approved after waiting 7-9 months yet it took me an entire freaking year just to receive an RFE. What angers me the most is that I have no idea what I paid a lawyer thousands of dollars for. Aren't immigration lawyers, who do this s**t for a living, supposed to know everything that should be provided for an I-130 petition? I honestly wish I would have done the petition myself and saved all that money. 

Curious to see what evidence they are requesting. Will keep you all updated. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Alexis9294 said:

Hey everyone. After 361 days, we got hit with an RFE. I'm so beyond p***ed off right now. People are getting approved after waiting 7-9 months yet it took me an entire freaking year just to receive an RFE. What angers me the most is that I have no idea what I paid a lawyer thousands of dollars for. Aren't immigration lawyers, who do this s**t for a living, supposed to know everything that should be provided for an I-130 petition? I honestly wish I would have done the petition myself and saved all that money. 

Sorry about the RFE.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

That's brilliant 

Congratulations finally out of Nebraska 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, SGM1928 said:

Congraluations!!!!!!! 🎈🎈🎈🎈

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Sorry about the RFE.

56 minutes ago, Alexis9294 said:

Sorry to hear this Alexis9294.

I understand what you mean abt paying a lawyer all that money💰. Just pray you find out quickly what it is they need and get it to them... 

35 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Sorry to hear this Alexis9294.

I understand what you mean abt paying a lawyer all that money💰. Just pray you find out quickly what it is they need and get it to them... 

How the RFE effect on are case .. can u explain .. I don't know nothing about it

Timeline
2 minutes ago, 2891 said:

How the RFE effect on are case .. can u explain .. I don't know nothing about it

Once Uscis sends a request for evidence RFE it means they are asking for something that was not in your application when u filed it. It could be anything from passport photos to translation of marriage certificate or any number of things... 

If Uscis sends you a RFE they will tell u in the letter what they need from you. You will simply send them what they ask for and then your case moved on to a hopeful approval.... 

29 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Once Uscis sends a request for evidence RFE it means they are asking for something that was not in your application when u filed it. It could be anything from passport photos to translation of marriage certificate or any number of things... 

If Uscis sends you a RFE they will tell u in the letter what they need from you. You will simply send them what they ask for and then your case moved on to a hopeful approval.... 

Thanks for this info ... one more question. . When we apply for I130 is all the files send in one center and after that they forward to other center like Nebraska , California n other

Timeline
5 minutes ago, 2891 said:

Thanks for this info ... one more question. . When we apply for I130 is all the files send in one center and after that they forward to other center like Nebraska , California n other

Preety much ,. For example I live in Florida so I had to send my file to Phoenix AZ USCIS lock box then from. There they sent my file to Nebraska for processing 

For your RFE. Once you send the documents they asked for in RFE to them , I have heard it usually takes 3-8 weeks for them to process it 

Timeline

I am kind of angry at myself because I think I might get a stupid RFE

2 weeks before I sent my file in new i-130 form update had come out with using i-130A instead of G325A 

So I sent new i130 form and i&-130A AND I also sent G325a  , I shouldn't have sent G325A.       But I hope it works out 🤔🤔

37 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

I am kind of angry at myself because I think I might get a stupid RFE

2 weeks before I sent my file in new i-130 form update had come out with using i-130A instead of G325A 

So I sent new i130 form and i&-130A AND I also sent G325a  , I shouldn't have sent G325A.       But I hope it works out 🤔🤔

Thanks a lot . Nw I have cleared all my doubt . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.