nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, 2891 said:

Approved 25th of Jan ... nothing heard from NVC yet. 

Approved Jan 17....when I called NVC yesterday I was told that 15 thousand cases just became active, those are for sisters and brothers of USC so its going to be a bit before we get a case # 

Just now, Khallaf said:

it all depends, once your online status has updated to say sent to DOS then you can start counting down about 3-4 weeks then you can call NVC and see if they have a case number ready for you yet.

My receipt number never worked and most likely will never work. Just got NOA2 hard copy. I wanted to know how frequently does USCIS send bulk petitions to NVC.

Just now, Khallaf said:

Approved Jan 17....when I called NVC yesterday I was told that 15 thousand cases just became active, those are for sisters and brothers of USC so its going to be a bit before we get a case # 

But my online case haven't changed yet. We email NVC . They haven't respond back yet. What I do @Khallaf

Timeline
1 minute ago, Caterpillar8 said:

My receipt number never worked and most likely will never work. Just got NOA2 hard copy. I wanted to know how frequently does USCIS send bulk petitions to NVC.

sometimes they go right away, sometimes the adjudicating officer holds it till others are approved, there really is no real knowing. those that got approved the day after me were sent to NVC weeks before me.

Just now, 2891 said:

But my online case haven't changed yet. We email NVC . They haven't respond back yet. What I do @Khallaf

if your online status hasn't said sent to DOS then NVC does not have it, your case it what they call in Limbo and could be there for up to 6 weeks before USCIS sends it..

3 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

sometimes they go right away, sometimes the adjudicating officer holds it till others are approved, there really is no real knowing. those that got approved the day after me were sent to NVC weeks before me.

if your online status hasn't said sent to DOS then NVC does not have it, your case it what they call in Limbo and could be there for up to 6 weeks before USCIS sends it..

Already five weeks gone.  Don't know why they hold our case file 😭

Timeline
Just now, 2891 said:

Already five weeks gone.  Don't know why they hold our case file 😭

I agree very odd, I had another in India got approved Feb 14th, and his case was sent to DOS on Feb 25.

Have you called and talked to a tier 2 rep? maybe the adjudicating officer added notes to your file

1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

I agree very odd, I had another in India got approved Feb 14th, and his case was sent to DOS on Feb 25.

Have you called and talked to a tier 2 rep? maybe the adjudicating officer added notes to your file

No . We. Just email nvc and still get no response

Edited by 2891

Timeline
Just now, 2891 said:

Now.what should I do?

I would first contact USCIS and ask to speak to tier 2, explain to them what is going on what you see, ask them if there have been any other notes placed on your account, and ask them why your file still has not been sent to DOS.

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

I would first contact USCIS and ask to speak to tier 2, explain to them what is going on what you see, ask them if there have been any other notes placed on your account, and ask them why your file still has not been sent to DOS.

Can Beneficiary call ??? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.