nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

Yes it has happened to me before. All u need to do is to retype nvc on ur browser and search again. U will be fine.

Good thank you Mrs prestige,how your end.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Vetomo said:

When I try to login again,see what show:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
   <system.web>
       <compilation debug="true"/>
   </system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Try and go with what Mrs prestige said let's see from there

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys! Been patiently waiting and today is my 7 months since I submitted my petition and still no notification. Does anyone of you know the number to call to talk to Tier 2 costumer service? PD Aug 1 NSC, TiA :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Update on my Case:

I talked to the tier 2 officer today and she said a decision was made on my case yesterday (on the 28th) but she can't see what is the decision. She said only thing she can see is a decision is made and is in the process of being mailed. Not sure if I should be happy. I pray its not a RFE.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi guys, my PD is July 19 and I finally got my RFE in the mail today. I changed my name and made sure that I included all the pertinent documents when I mailed my application but still, I am being asked to submit what was already in that envelope. I am trying to get my mom. The letter is suggesting that we do a DNA test to establish parentage but it was made clear that it's voluntary and wouldn't guarantee an approval. Has anybody here done the DNA testing? Was it of any help? I'd appreciate responses. Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, sunil1 said:

Which type of tax transcript did you guys send to NVC? I assume its the first one "Tax Return Transcript".

Hey,

i got my Transcripts from Online through their  website,  and used  " the Return Transcript "   so option 1  , tax return transcript, 

shows all the important things that they look at , income etc 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, sunil1 said:

Update on my Case:

I talked to the tier 2 officer today and she said a decision was made on my case yesterday (on the 28th) but she can't see what is the decision. She said only thing she can see is a decision is made and is in the process of being mailed. Not sure if I should be happy. I pray its not a RFE.

Praying that it's an approval 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 What number did you call? 

Timeline

Hello friends,I have a little question about my case,i get a case# and inv from NVC on27feb and I try to login into there website and isn't going thru then I try to contact them back this morning and they told me that I should wait for email or welcome letter before I can do anything in there website,friends I need your assistance pls.

1 hour ago, Vetomo said:

Hello friends,I have a little question about my case,i get a case# and inv from NVC on27feb and I try to login into there website and isn't going thru then I try to contact them back this morning and they told me that I should wait for email or welcome letter before I can do anything in there website,friends I need your assistance pls.

They are telling you what to do. You must wait for the welcome letter since your CN is not yet in the system.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.