nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
20 minutes ago, 2891 said:

My online case still said case received. I got approved on 25th jan

did you get the approval letter? when I got approved mine did not update until the case was actually sent to DOS, the letter would only go to the address in the USA if provided one, my husband in Egypt did not get our letter I got it here in usa to our home.

12 minutes ago, Sundee said:

With NVC you are allowed to call them.

Did you ever see anything on line saying Case sent to “Dept Of State”?

No .. still case received

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

did you get the approval letter? when I got approved mine did not update until the case was actually sent to DOS, the letter would only go to the address in the USA if provided one, my husband in Egypt did not get our letter I got it here in usa to our home.

Yes my husband got it on 28th jan

Timeline
4 minutes ago, 2891 said:

No .. still case received

Yes my husband got it on 28th jan

as long as he has the paper that shows he was approved I would not worry, you are approved. 

When I called to find out why it had not been sent they told me it would take time as they send them out in batches the moment they sent it to DOS the online status will update but since he has the approval letter now just waiting for USCIS to batch send it to DOS.

4 minutes ago, Sundee said:

I’m sure by now NVC has received your case. Please have your husband or u call them.  1 603 334 0700

At what time I should call? What to say to them ?

2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

as long as he has the paper that shows he was approved I would not worry, you are approved. 

When I called to find out why it had not been sent they told me it would take time as they send them out in batches the moment they sent it to DOS the online status will update but since he has the approval letter now just waiting for USCIS to batch send it to DOS.

Oh okay...  thanks 

Timeline
1 minute ago, 2891 said:

At what time I should call? What to say to them ?

Oh okay...  thanks 

before my online case said sent to DOS I would call nvc asking if they got it, and someone there finally told me that unless online status says sent to DOS that it hasn't been sent there yet.

I know its frustrating but they will get it soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Yes I heard that Uscis sends files in batches, so I would hope they would send yours soon since it’s been approved since Jan 29. 

I think they do that so NVC doesn’t get swamped with too much at one time as then they will be back logged and no of us wants to wait like we did at hellbraska.

3 hours ago, Sundee said:

Yes I heard that Uscis sends files in batches, so I would hope they would send yours soon since it’s been approved since Jan 29. 

I think they do that so NVC doesn’t get swamped with too much at one time as then they will be back logged and no of us wants to wait like we did at hellbraska.

Yes ... I have only one option ....wait...  till online status will  change.

Edited by 2891

3 hours ago, Khallaf said:

before my online case said sent to DOS I would call nvc asking if they got it, and someone there finally told me that unless online status says sent to DOS that it hasn't been sent there yet.

I know its frustrating but they will get it soon.

Hope so

1 minute ago, 2891 said:

Yes ... I have only one option ....wait...  till online status will  change.

Yes, the last phase to be shown " your case sent to department of state " before you get all done with USCIS. Good luck and hope you get the answer soon :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/19/2018 at 5:43 AM, 2891 said:

My case approved on 25th Jan ... we still nothing receive from NVC . Can someone tell me about it 😔

Wait till it says sent to department of states then you can call nvc

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Sundee said:

I’m sure by now NVC has received your case. Please have your husband or u call them.  1 603 334 0700

Don't call yet until it says sent to department of states I was once in your shoes.All the best

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So today I called the NVC and apparently they are not answering phone calls because of the high volume of cases. They are helping the others. Well after to wait the 2 regular weeks, I'm on my 4th week due passed waiting for my CN and IIN. I hope I get it this week. :(

Edited by carlinhoswave

10 hours ago, deafguy72 said:

Yes, the last phase to be shown " your case sent to department of state " before you get all done with USCIS. Good luck and hope you get the answer soon :) 

😔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.