nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sundee said:

Who here on this vj forum is filling for Spouse from Ghana? I think it would be nice and helpful for all of us petitioning our spouses from Ghana to form a Whatsapp group, so we can share ideas and information as we all know this is a tough Embassy and We NEED ALL SUPPORT WE CAN GET.

If interested you can personal message me your Number and I will form a WhatsApp group chat of all us going through Ghana Embassy..

Just a idea 

Sundee

My husband is in Ghana too. That’s a great idea. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, selsiii said:

It’s quite annoying seeing people that filed after you did get approved from other centers and all you can do is nothing. There’s nothing fair about the system and it sucks. 

Yes I sat in hellbraska for 359 days and it was pure H...L. I seen people left and right being approved after I filed and it was tearing my heart up plus brought me down to my knees. I got very sick from the stress and I can tell you that it really does a lot lot to you being separated from Your Spouse like this. It’s not humane and it’s not even remotely right.. 😡

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Yes I sat in hellbraska for 359 days and it was pure H...L. I seen people left and right being approved after I filed and it was tearing my heart up plus brought me down to my knees. I got very sick from the stress and I can tell you that it really does a lot lot to you being separated from Your Spouse like this. It’s not humane and it’s not even remotely right.. 😡

I will keep on holding to the faith. Am planning a trip soon and hopefully that will satisfy me until I hear from them

Timeline
9 minutes ago, selsiii said:

I will keep on holding to the faith. Am planning a trip soon and hopefully that will satisfy me until I hear from them

Yes those trips to see our spouses really help a lot but leaving them again is a killer and hurts all over again...

How many trips have u made to Ghana and when was your last trip there??

Edited by Sundee
Added more

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Yes those trips to see our spouses really help a lot but leaving them again is a killer and hurts all over again...

How many trips have u made to Ghana and when was your last trip there??

It’s been over a year. The last time was in 2016 when I was there for the wedding. I couldn’t go back because of school and pregnancy but now that LO is old enough to travel, am planning to go on our summer break. When was your last trip?

Edited by selsiii

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/9/2018 at 7:46 AM, Vincent & Alejo said:

I've waited so long to finally get into the VJ estimated date range, and now I've passed the estimated date range. :-(

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between January 23, 2018 and February 8, 2018*. 

Try not to worry yourself too much. The trend for us Nebraska filers seems to be around 9 months for approval and a year or longer for those who have filed a K-3. Your approval is coming soon!!! My VJ estimate date range kept changing, I thought I would never make it. Stay positive, it's on the way :)

Timeline
4 hours ago, selsiii said:

It’s been over a year. The last time was in 2016 when I was there for the wedding. I couldn’t go back because of school and pregnancy but now that LO is old enough to travel, am planning to go on our summer break. When was your last trip?

Oh nice.... I was last in Ghana in May 2017 so almost 1 year. It’s a shame we can’t travel there like every 6 months and stay there for a monthh but you have to have lots of money to do that and this process keeps u drained plus all our own bills here in US keeps your pockets empty as can be.. lol

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Oh nice.... I was last in Ghana in May 2017 so almost 1 year. It’s a shame we can’t travel there like every 6 months and stay there for a monthh but you have to have lots of money to do that and this process keeps u drained plus all our own bills here in US keeps your pockets empty as can be.. lol

That’s true! I feel like am starting from scratch every time I visit and come back. It’s Soo expensive. It takes months before am able to get into that state of mind where I can get back to my routines.  

Timeline
5 minutes ago, selsiii said:

That’s true! I feel like am starting from scratch every time I visit and come back. It’s Soo expensive. It takes months before am able to get into that state of mind where I can get back to my routines.  

Yes I understand you very well... I to support my family of (5) there in Ghana every month for over 2 Years now so I have to feed them and that’s why I can’t go see my husband as I would like to.

Its either they eat or I go see them and i choose to feed them and keep them housed..

I pray my husband is here by No later then June so I have to just hold on..

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Sundee said:

Yes I understand you very well... I to support my family of (5) there in Ghana every month for over 2 Years now so I have to feed them and that’s why I can’t go see my husband as I would like to.

Its either they eat or I go see them and i choose to feed them and keep them housed..

I pray my husband is here by No later then June so I have to just hold on..

This journey is full of tough decisions. If only it was much easier. June is almost here not much longer for you. Have you reached consulate level yet? I pray it’s ober soon for you. It seems like you suffered the worst with Nebraska. You deserve a break. He will be here soon. 

Just for information on the 10th we received a 797c notification that our application is approved and being onforwarded, glad to finally be moving forward after nearly 9 months waiting 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, BOBGLENDA6356 said:

Just for information on the 10th we received a 797c notification that our application is approved and being onforwarded, glad to finally be moving forward after nearly 9 months waiting 

Congrats!!!!:jest:

Timeline
2 hours ago, selsiii said:

This journey is full of tough decisions. If only it was much easier. June is almost here not much longer for you. Have you reached consulate level yet? I pray it’s ober soon for you. It seems like you suffered the worst with Nebraska. You deserve a break. He will be here soon. 

I’m at the NVC stage just waiting for Case to say case complete, then my husband will get a interview date, so I’m reaching the end i pray to be soon..

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Sundee said:

I’m at the NVC stage just waiting for Case to say case complete, then my husband will get a interview date, so I’m reaching the end i pray to be soon..

That's great news!! You are almost done. I see your point in aiming for June. Am so happy for you!

Timeline
24 minutes ago, selsiii said:

That's great news!! You are almost done. I see your point in aiming for June. Am so happy for you!

Thank you... Yes a end is in sight and once you reach the NVC stage it’s like 6 weeks after the scan date of your documents until Case complete with NVC and then wait for interview date... I’m so anxious to get this over

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.