nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, carlinhoswave said:

YAAAAAAAY SUNDEE! Congratulatiooooons! I wish you and your husband the best!

Thank you. I’m still around so don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any thing. 

This has been one of the hardest roads I’ve ever endured but I had my shovel in my hand moving all the stumbling blocks one by one, and now the road is smoother.. We now pray for smooth interview 🙏🙏

Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

Woohoo!! 

Congrats , 

I called NVC this morning and  I got my Interview Date too !!! :) :):) 

mine is  on May 3rd @ 7:30 

Harsh2010 you stayed on my heels and every time I took a step , I looked and you have been right there with me... See you followed me and look where it got u??? Yep, right to your interview😀😀😀😀 A Big HUGE 

Congraluations on the victory!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello everyone, I'm filling the IV application which is the form DS-260 and I'm feeling really lost right now. So my husband (petitioner) is living in Germany because he is an Active Duty Military of U.S Army. This year he is supposed to move back to USA because his time there it is done but the thing is...his commander didn't say anything yet and he is waiting the answer to get everything done and move. So I'm at the the part that asks for a permanent address which is the address of the applicant intend to live after arrives in USA. If we don't have an address yet, what should we fill on this part?

I also have to say that when we started the process and we sent the form I-130 to USCIS AND BACK THEN on the question  "18. Address in the United States where your relative intends to live:" we filled the address of our friend that still lives there. Is that a problem? If not, should I repeat the address of our friend?

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-30 at 22.11.44.jpeg

8 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Woohoo!! 

Congrats , 

Congratulations @harsh2010

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
12 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Woohoo!! 

Congrats , 

Great news congratulations!!!

Hey guys.... I have translated my birth certificate. I just want to know ... do we need to send original translation certificate or we have to send copy of translation certificate to NVC???

Edited by 2891

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
20 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Woohoo!! 

Congrats , 

Congrats!!!! I forgot to send my mom's divorce paper. That's wt stopped me from getting an interview date😭. Sent'em out friday. Pray for me. 

21 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Woohoo!! 

Congrats , 

Congrats  @harsh2010....i@harsh2010....i too got my interview date  😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, SGM1928 said:

Congrats  @harsh2010....i@harsh2010....i too got my interview date  😀

Yaaay congratulations to you as well , 

When is your interview ?

Timeline
14 hours ago, carlinhoswave said:

Hello everyone, I'm filling the IV application which is the form DS-260 and I'm feeling really lost right now. So my husband (petitioner) is living in Germany because he is an Active Duty Military of U.S Army. This year he is supposed to move back to USA because his time there it is done but the thing is...his commander didn't say anything yet and he is waiting the answer to get everything done and move. So I'm at the the part that asks for a permanent address which is the address of the applicant intend to live after arrives in USA. If we don't have an address yet, what should we fill on this part?

I also have to say that when we started the process and we sent the form I-130 to USCIS AND BACK THEN on the question  "18. Address in the United States where your relative intends to live:" we filled the address of our friend that still lives there. Is that a problem? If not, should I repeat the address of our friend?

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-30 at 22.11.44.jpeg

I would use same address that you already used.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello guys! How are you? I hope everyone is ok. I really need some help right now about my DS-260/IV application online on NVC website. My husband is stationed in Germany because he is an Active Duty Military in U.S. Army and his address is:

(This is an overseas military address)

CMR 000 BOX 000

City: APO

State: AE

Zip Code: 00000

the problem is we are filling the DS-260 online (IV application) and the part on FAMILY INFORMATION: SPOUSE, it asks for his address like this.

Spouse's address: (it gives me some options which are)

- Same as present address

- Same as intended U.S. address

- Don't know

- Other (specify address)

When I choose to put "other (specify address)", it asks for us to fill the address but there is an warning saying "P.O. box numbers are not allowed". (You guys will see on the image below). So we don't know what to do at this point. We are feeling really lost right now. What are we suppose to do?

OBS: Also our intended U.S. address (Where the applicant will go after arrival) that we answered back on the form is our friend's address because we don't have a place there YET. The thing is...my husband is done about his duty station there but his commander didn't answer him yet to get everything done and he moves. So right now he is in Germany waiting his commander answer if he will go or he will stay there for one more year (this confusion was cause between his old unit and the actual unit).

PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!

Edited by carlinhoswave

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.