nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

Day 286.... CASE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! The great part is I’m in Colombia visiting my spouse and got to wake him up with the fantastic news!

Oh what nice news to wake up to... 

Congraluations 🎈🎈🎉🍾🎊🎈🎈

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
14 hours ago, Sundee said:

From what I understand NVC is back logged with several files, so put on your patience face and pray they move along quickly. 😀🙏

How long is the usual time from sending the IV package and the interview time?

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

How long is the usual time from sending the IV package and the interview time?

It’s hard to say because it depends on the embassy’s and how their availability is for interview appointments..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

Day 286.... CASE APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!! The great part is I’m in Colombia visiting my spouse and got to wake him up with the fantastic news!

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hello all, this is my first post so not exactly sure if this is the right place for it, but I just received my physical I-797 letter, a little after the fact due to it being at wife's mothers in her hometown. But my Receipt Date was 8/01/2017 and my Notice Date is 2/23/2017. so about 7 months! looking forward to the next step. I updated my visa timeline as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

what cases are being reviewed at the Nebraska center? I'm confused because I recently called USCIS and they told me Nebraska is reviewing cases from may 2017, visa journeys timelines say that they are in cases from July 2017...so who is correct...??

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Letts said:

what cases are being reviewed at the Nebraska center? I'm confused because I recently called USCIS and they told me Nebraska is reviewing cases from may 2017, visa journeys timelines say that they are in cases from July 2017...so who is correct...??

Uscis is correct. Visa journey is only estimated by what people here on vj input.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, trashpirate said:

Hello all, this is my first post so not exactly sure if this is the right place for it, but I just received my physical I-797 letter, a little after the fact due to it being at wife's mothers in her hometown. But my Receipt Date was 8/01/2017 and my Notice Date is 2/23/2017. so about 7 months! looking forward to the next step. I updated my visa timeline as well.

Do you have any apps on your phone? If so you can check it so you can see when your case is sent to “ Dept Of State”

Case tracker & Uscis app is good ones to have...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

Scan date meaning when they received it??? 3/5/18. 

Scan date is when NVC has scanned your documents into their data base. Normally after NVC receives  your documents then give it 3 to 5 days for them to scan them and then call them to verify when your exact scan date is and then you start counting the weeks from your scan date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

Scan date meaning when they received it??? 3/5/18. 

EDIT : @Sundee beat me to answer lol I

Right now I am  noticing NVC is taking 4-6 weeks for CC after that depends on embassy , interview can be within 1-3 months after CC 

Edited by harsh2010

Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

EDIT : @Sundee beat me to answer lol I

Right now I am  noticing NVC is taking 4-6 weeks for CC after that depends on embassy , interview can be within 1-3 months after CC 

Lol harsh2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.