nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

Hopefully not. They both say pay now.

yeah same , both said pay now , but when I clicked it only let me pay AOS bill ,  IV fee showed $0 and couldn't pay :(

but almost done hoping to send off all my documents as soon as i pay the IV fee  mostly by end of this week 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 minute ago, harsh2010 said:

yeah same , both said pay now , but when I clicked it only let me pay AOS bill ,  IV fee showed $0 and couldn't pay :(

but almost done hoping to send off all my documents as soon as i pay the IV fee  mostly by end of this week 

Same here. Question, i had sent the birth certificates n prove of citizenship with the original application. Do I have to resend them.?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

Same here. Question, i had sent the birth certificates n prove of citizenship with the original application. Do I have to resend them.?

yeah , you have to send again , everything again that they asked for on the Document Cover Sheet , that is attached on Welcome Letter 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rawanruru said:

@harsh2010 I have a few questions to ask you if it's possible to contact you in any way please I need ur help 

hey, you can message me here , i'll do my best to help you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Rawanruru said:

@harsh2010 I have a few questions to ask you if it's possible to contact you in any way please I need ur help 

Ask any questions as most of us here can help if we can. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/11/2018 at 7:46 PM, Sundee said:

Call Uscis back and speak to a tier 2. You are really way over due. You never received a RFE did you? If not, call Uscis tier 2

No, Never received anything other than a NOA, no RFE either. Nothing. 

37 minutes ago, owisahmed said:

No, Never received anything other than a NOA, no RFE either. Nothing. 

Sounds like your case been lost in the first place as you stated, " never received anything other than a NOA ". They would have sent you the first NOA with USCIS case number ;)

31 minutes ago, deafguy72 said:

Sounds like your case been lost in the first place as you stated, " never received anything other than a NOA ". They would have sent you the first NOA with USCIS case number ;)

Additional to this if you already received via email from USCIS. Hope this helps.

295f06ae-cbba-4697-b182-0b050366d56d.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys! Me (beneficiary) and my husband (U.S. Citizen) been reading more about this tax returns stuff and now we are really worried. What made us wake up about his was the Khallaf's help. Well me and my husband got married on October 13th, 2015 and since then my husband kept filing as a single person. (He didin't know anything about this!!!). Our situation right now is...we are waiting the NVC gives to us the CS and the IIN and then we can go forward. Probably they are going to give to us soon because the case was sent to a supervisor. The thing is...we already know that everything we do for IRS, it will take a loooong time. And propably we will have to send the documentations to the NVC soon. So what are your suggestions? Please! Also, he is military and he is in a military course right now and will be back at home only on March 1st. Now I'm in panic!!!!!

Edited by carlinhoswave

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sundee said:

Ok great. Is it allowing you to pay AOS Fee? I just seen harsh2010 message, so if he just did that and it worked, then cool...  😎 At times  there are little tricks I guess.. 😀

I’m going to call them today so they can review it. It’s not allowing me to pay the AOS fee as yet

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rawanruru said:

@GiGiJamacia let us know what they tell u after asking them to review it and after how long ur fees were unlocked 

Will Do

3 hours ago, carlinhoswave said:

Hey guys! Me (beneficiary) and my husband (U.S. Citizen) been reading more about this tax returns stuff and now we are really worried. What made us wake up about his was the Khallaf's help. Well me and my husband got married on October 13th, 2015 and since then my husband kept filing as a single person. (He didin't know anything about this!!!). Our situation right now is...we are waiting the NVC gives to us the CS and the IIN and then we can go forward. Probably they are going to give to us soon because the case was sent to a supervisor. The thing is...we already know that everything we do for IRS, it will take a loooong time. And propably we will have to send the documentations to the NVC soon. So what are your suggestions? Please! Also, he is military and he is in a military course right now and will be back at home only on March 1st. Now I'm in panic!!!!!

I would ask to your husband to talk with his commander/leader about this issue, maybe they will help him to fix this.

I think this could bring issues with IRS since it could be taken as fraud. And it can trigger a lot of questions during the interview as why someone married would not put himself as married in his taxes. Did he already filled taxes this year?

Get in the website of IRS and try to see if there's a form or something to fix/update/change information.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I know I have gotten to know many people through the Nebraska forum this past year. I just wanted to share my IR1 visa along with my son's IR2 visa was approved in Montreal today! I know you often wonder if you will ever get through this process but I can assure you it eventually happens! Keep the faith!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.