nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, GiGiJamacia said:

Thank you. How long does it normally take for the fee part to open?

It might not open until you actually have your welcome letter. Did it allow u to put your case & invoice number in? Then did it allow for u to pick your agent?

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Herostratus said:

We just received our NOA2 dated 07 February 2018. NOA1 Date was 11 July 2017. The  USCIS website has not yet updated to show this, it still shows case received.

Good luck to everyone still waiting

Congrats 🎈🎊🎈🎉🎈

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sundee said:

It might not open until you actually have your welcome letter. Did it allow u to put your case & invoice number in? Then did it allow for u to pick your agent?

Yes I just filled out the ds-261 and chose an agent

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Jenn2714 said:

Yes... I'm waiting for the greenlight to pay the fee.

I wanted to let you know I just got my welcome letter via email.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Jenn2714 said:

Yes... I'm waiting for the greenlight to pay the fee.

me too !  I just got my AOS fee and Paid the Fee , 

waiting for IV fee now to unlock , pay that and then i'll ship off my AOS and IV packet :)  

things finally feel like they are moving faster then Nebraska lol 

Timeline
52 minutes ago, GiGiJamacia said:

i would start calling NVC tomorrow , and ask them to review the DS-261 form , over the phone , once they review it it'll speed up the fee unlocking process 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

i would start calling NVC tomorrow , and ask them to review the DS-261 form , over the phone , once they review it it'll speed up the fee unlocking process 

Oh really that’s a good idea. Is that what happened with your case?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, GiGiJamacia said:

Oh really that’s a good idea. Is that what happened with your case?

technically , 

but its a step that will speed up your case little bit , instead of waiting for them to unlock Fee's after 2-3 weeks , this will Unlock your fee within 1 week of them reviewing it 

I just did that today ,  also received my AOS bill and paid that , i'll keep you posted when my IV fee unlocks 

Timeline
1 hour ago, GiGiJamacia said:

Ok great. Is it allowing you to pay AOS Fee? I just seen harsh2010 message, so if he just did that and it worked, then cool...  😎 At times  there are little tricks I guess.. 😀

Edited by Sundee
Typo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
41 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

technically , 

but its a step that will speed up your case little bit , instead of waiting for them to unlock Fee's after 2-3 weeks , this will Unlock your fee within 1 week of them reviewing it 

I just did that today ,  also received my AOS bill and paid that , i'll keep you posted when my IV fee unlocks 

ditto! same with me!

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

me too !  I just got my AOS fee and Paid the Fee , 

waiting for IV fee now to unlock , pay that and then i'll ship off my AOS and IV packet :)  

things finally feel like they are moving faster then Nebraska lol 

They've unlocked both of my fees in less than24hrs😊😊😊. Paying them tomorrow. Thank God @Steph&Bobo

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

They've unlocked both of my fees in less than24hrs😊😊😊. Paying them tomorrow. Thank God @Steph&Bobo

I've heard you can't pay both fees at once you have to wait at least 1-3 days to pay 2nd fee , I hope that's not the case thou , and you can pay both tomorrow 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

I've heard you can't pay both fees at once you have to wait at least 1-3 days to pay 2nd fee , I hope that's not the case thou , and you can pay both tomorrow 

Hopefully not. They both say pay now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 2/11/2018 at 5:07 PM, harsh2010 said:

Yeah call NVC , I mean they only ask for petitioners name DoB and Beneficiary's name and DoB , so you should know both of those , 

My case was also sent to DoS on 16th , 

And got my case # last week 

So you should have your case # too 

Thanks, I received my case #.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.