nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

U can pay the visa online by using the info they sent u. I was able to access my account online.

What was the link you used to allow you to pay it? Mine won't let me access it to pay it.  

Edited by Steph&Bobo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/22/2017 at 7:22 AM, JustinS said:

June 8 here. 

How did you check that my PD date is Dec 19th, 2016? Still haven't gotten an approval or interview letter?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
22 minutes ago, owisahmed said:

How are you guys checking and saying what day and month files got approved? I filed for standalone i130 thru my wife on Dec 19th, 2016. I still haven't received any approval or date for an interview yet. Its been going on 14 months. The USCIS website processing time chart shows they have reached March 2017 files. So, how come they haven't processed my file that was from Dec 2016? I am confused.

WoW !!! thats a long time waiting dang , 

Submit a case  out of normal processing time inquiry , 

we used the USCIS case tracker app on the phone to track cases and see in real time when and which  PD is being approved appx .   

but call uscis and talk to tier 2 as well see what is going on with your case 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

we used the USCIS case tracker app on the phone to track cases and see in real time when and which  PD is being approved appx .   

I have done that too, they took a month to respond back to me and said, we are processing your case and if you haven't got an approval or another notice from USCIS to call them back in 120 days. My 120 days are about to be up next month, 15th March 2018. I don't know what they are doing. This is crazy. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Also, what is the app called, how do you check for real time cases?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, carlinhoswave said:

Thank you very much Sundee! Haha! Well so I think I did it good. Now it is organize everything and then wait to send to them! Thaaaaank you very much for always helping me :)

You are so welcome. This process is not easy and even during NVC process you don’t want to miss anything not being enclosed otherwise, it takes even more time and that is something we Do Not Want.. You will organize all your documents in the order of the NVC checklist, so that way u know if you missed anything or not.. Always here if u need something... 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sundee said:

You are so welcome. This process is not easy and even during NVC process you don’t want to miss anything not being enclosed otherwise, it takes even more time and that is something we Do Not Want.. You will organize all your documents in the order of the NVC checklist, so that way u know if you missed anything or not.. Always here if u need something... 

Does anyone have a copy of the checklist, so I can make sure I have them already, I am still waiting for an interview?

Timeline
1 hour ago, owisahmed said:

How are you guys checking and saying what day and month files got approved? I filed for standalone i130 thru my wife on Dec 19th, 2016. I still haven't received any approval or date for an interview yet. Its been going on 14 months. The USCIS website processing time chart shows they have reached March 2017 files. So, how come they haven't processed my file that was from Dec 2016? I am confused.

Call Uscis back and speak to a tier 2. You are really way over due. You never received a RFE did you? If not, call Uscis tier 2

Timeline
Just now, Sundee said:

Call Uscis back and speak to a tier 2. You are really way over due. You never received a RFE did you? If not, call Uscis tier 2

I already did that, they said if I don't hear back from them in 120 days with an approval or an interview for i130 to call back. My 120 days will be done next month in March 2018

Timeline
2 minutes ago, owisahmed said:

I already did that, they said if I don't hear back from them in 120 days with an approval or an interview for i130 to call back. My 120 days will be done next month in March 2018

When last did you call them? Don’t wait the 120 days... Call them tomorrow... 

May I ask what country Your Spouse is in? I’m asking because sometimes depending on the country and how fast they provide background request.. 

Your time line doesn’t show anything...

1 hour ago, owisahmed said:

I have done that too, they took a month to respond back to me and said, we are processing your case and if you haven't got an approval or another notice from USCIS to call them back in 120 days. My 120 days are about to be up next month, 15th March 2018. I don't know what they are doing. This is crazy. 

You are way way out of normal processing time.

If you are the petitioner, you need to call USCIS 

everyday and ask to talk with tier2.

Since you already did that, and you also filled an inquiry, I think is time for you to involve your congressman according to the state where you live.

Can you tell us what you included in your I-130 package, where is your wife right now and which is her home country?

2 hours ago, owisahmed said:

Does anyone have a copy of the checklist, so I can make sure I have them already, I am still waiting for an interview?

Owisahmed, did you filed with your current mailing address where they can send you either approval or RFE letter? That's a LONG overdue! By the way, are you the petitioner living in the States or overseas? 

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi all.

Just to share, I'm a June 16th 2017 filer (I-130 for child of USC). And my case has just been approved by Nebraska!!

Case Was Approved
On February 9, 2018, we approved your Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, Receipt Number LINXXXXXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

So i guess now i have 3 weeks before i contact NVC for the next visa process? 

Then medical, and after that...... Visa in hand?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.