nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, hannac said:

How long before I receive the Welcome letter or email from NVC? I was approved from the January 12th and case updated online saying it was sent to DOS on January 16th and heard nothing from then. I sent 2 different emails inquiring if a # is assigned yet, but still no response. Feel like I'm going crazy being separated this long from my husband. Anniversary is coming up, oh gosh. If I call will they give me information on my petition, because Nebraska told me one time ago that my husband would have to call.

Yeah call NVC , I mean they only ask for petitioners name DoB and Beneficiary's name and DoB , so you should know both of those , 

My case was also sent to DoS on 16th , 

And got my case # last week 

So you should have your case # too 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Steph&Bobo said:

I will and you do the same!  I hope this week so I can pay the fees and complete the AOS and immigrant visa app.

33 minutes ago, Jenn2714 said:

Please let me know when u get ur welcome package.

Let me know when you guys welcome email / mail too plz 😊😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey guys! How are you? I hope everyone is good on this weekend. Well I need your opinions if it is good what I made to send to the NVC.

As financial evidence:

- 3 Years recent tax return

- LES document (It is similar as an employment letter proving his annual income because my spouse is in the Army) 

- Birth Certificate (U.S Citizen which is my spouse)

- Marriage Certificate

As supporting document:

- Birth Certificate (Beneficiary)

- Marriage Certificate (Beneficiary)

- Military Records (Beneficiary)

- Photocopy of valid passport biographic data page (Beneficiary)

- Police Records (Beneficiary)

That's it. So I'm thinking to put a bonus on it which are the following documents:

- Life insurance (Beneficiary's name on it)

- DEERS dependent statement (Me as a military dependent)

- Joint checking, savings and credit cards

- Letters, Photos

- Flight tickets

- Letters from friends stating us as a couple

- Phone bill (me on my spouse plan)

What do you all think about that? Is that good or not? 

Edited by carlinhoswave

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, carlinhoswave said:

Hey guys! How are you? I hope everyone is good on this weekend. Well I need your opinions if it is good what I made to send to the NVC.

As financial evidence:

- LES document (It is similar as an employment letter proving his annual income because my spouse is in the Army) 

- Birth Certificate (My spouse U.S Citizen)

- Marriage Certificate

As supporting document:

- Birth Certificate (Me as beneficiary)

- Marriage Certificate (Me as beneficiary)

- Military Records (Me as beneficiary)

- Photocopy of valid passport biographic data page (Me as beneficiary)

- Police Records (Me as beneficiary)

That's it. So I'm thinking to put a bonus on it which are the following documents:

- Life insurance (My name on it)

- DEERS dependent statement (As a military dependent)

- Letters, Photos

- Flight tickets

Go to nvc.state.gov you will understand better all the documents requested for each stage

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
13 hours ago, carlinhoswave said:

Omg! That's true Sundee! I cant wait to get out of this NVC phase, it is stressful. Maybe I should to stop to read a little bit and enjoy the weekend, so when the next step comes I will know what to do or else I will be mixing everything lol! Thaaaaank you!!!

Yes relax a bit because when you come back all this will still be staring you in your face.. lol ... Those documents will say hey, I’m still here .... Anything more to drive us crazy. 😝😝

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
52 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Let me know when you guys welcome email / mail too plz 😊😊

you know i will.  :D  I hope it is the week

Timeline
12 hours ago, Mozak said:

I'm so confused right now. I don't know if I should get excited or not?! 

I just received a response today to my inquiry to USCIS, only asking about what address they had on file for us, and they replied back that our case was approved and the mail was sent on February 2!!!!!

😀😀😃😃 

On the other hand, when I talked to USCIS on February 9th, the Tier 1 officer said our case was still being processed. So which one should we believe? I hope the approval is true so we can leave Hellbraska!  

Screenshot_2018-02-11-13-48-10.png

Yes I can see why confused but how did u get notified that you’re approved? You must ask to speak to a tier 2 to confirm the approval. Call and ask to speak to a tier 2 

Timeline
7 hours ago, harsh2010 said:

Hi , Sweet !!! You are almost done i pray your CC will come fast :)

I got my DS-261 filled , can't pay any fee's yet , was told to wait for welcome letter before i can do anything else , 

for my Expedite Request  got initial request is being Reviewed E-mail 

Yes I hear that NVC says wait for welcome letter but that welcome letter is needed as it has bar codes on it. Oh good you got notification of review for expedite.. Yes they respond by email.. I pray you get granted for that... Fingers crossed 🤞 

Timeline
5 hours ago, selsiii said:

Thank you Sundee! This helps greatly. I will have him send me a copy of his birth certificate and later a copy of the police report when he gets it.

You’re welcome... Make sure you also have original or certified copy of marriage certificate and make copy of it to send to NVC. Also you need copy of inside of your husbands passport. I printed all out in color so it can be seen clearly.

I have our original and certified copy of our  marriage certificate, so I have to take it to Ghana with me for my husbands interview plus copies of so many documents that they already have.. They keep saying bring original and a copy, so I’m going to be at my printer again.. Wow, does it ever end?

Timeline
2 hours ago, hannac said:

How long before I receive the Welcome letter or email from NVC? I was approved from the January 12th and case updated online saying it was sent to DOS on January 16th and heard nothing from then. I sent 2 different emails inquiring if a # is assigned yet, but still no response. Feel like I'm going crazy being separated this long from my husband. Anniversary is coming up, oh gosh. If I call will they give me information on my petition, because Nebraska told me one time ago that my husband would have to call.

Hannah, you can call NVC. The benificary is allowed to call so call and ask if a case and invoice # is assigned yet. They might tell u that a Supervisor will look into it and then usually u get it right after that.

Timeline
45 minutes ago, carlinhoswave said:

As financial evidence:

- Birth Certificate (U.S Citizen which is my spouse)

- Marriage Certificate

As supporting document:

- Birth Certificate (Beneficiary)

- Marriage Certificate (Beneficiary)

- Military Records (Beneficiary)

- Photocopy of valid passport biographic data page (Beneficiary)

- Police Records (Beneficiary)

- Life insurance (Beneficiary's name on it)

- DEERS dependent statement (Me as a military dependent)

- Letters, Photos

- Flight tickets

I also enclosed inside photo copy of my passport ( US Citizen) shows proof of Spouse being a US Citizen)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sundee said:

I also enclosed inside photo copy of my passport ( US Citizen) shows proof of Spouse being a US Citizen)

Thank you very much Sundee! Haha! Well so I think I did it good. Now it is organize everything and then wait to send to them! Thaaaaank you very much for always helping me :)

Filed: IR-5 Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Steph&Bobo said:

I will and you do the same!  I hope this week so I can pay the fees and complete the AOS and immigrant visa app.

U can pay the visa online by using the info they sent u. I was able to access my account online.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

How are you guys checking and saying what day and month files got approved? I filed for standalone i130 thru my wife on Dec 19th, 2016. I still haven't received any approval or date for an interview yet. Its been going on 14 months. The USCIS website processing time chart shows they have reached March 2017 files. So, how come they haven't processed my file that was from Dec 2016? I am confused.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/21/2017 at 7:01 PM, harsh2010 said:

You are very close man  hang in there , 

Another case from November 21 got approved today 

How are you guys checking and saying what day and month files got approved? I filed for standalone i130 thru my wife on Dec 19th, 2016. I still haven't received any approval or date for an interview yet. Its been going on 14 months. The USCIS website processing time chart shows they have reached March 2017 files. So, how come they haven't processed my file that was from Dec 2016? I am confused.

On 11/22/2017 at 6:04 AM, Crysta said:

Any Dec. filers left in here? ... currently sitting on 327 days :unsure::unsure: DEC. 30th, 2016.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.