How long did it take for  approval?

Edited by Keo23

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Keo23 said:

How long did it take for  approval?

me ? took me 9 months for Approval 

PD April 3rd , 

was Approved on January 4th ( confirmed via phone ) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, harsh2010 said:

me ? took me 9 months for Approval 

PD April 3rd , 

was Approved on January 4th ( confirmed via phone ) 

Wow! That was a long wait. My pd is August 23 and it feels like I’m waiting for forever..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
8 hours ago, Blueberry23 said:

Thanks! Praying for our approval letter to come really soon!! 😇

Same here, i'm guessing we have about 1 more month to get approved. I hope it won't be longer 😀🙏

Merve Özak

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My husband just called NVC, he was told they received our case since 26th of January. They told him to call back next Friday for the case number and the invoice number. Fingers cross 🤞

6 minutes ago, Mrs Prestige said:

My husband just called NVC, he was told they received our case since 26th of January. They told him to call back next Friday for the case number and the invoice number. Fingers cross 🤞

Average 1 month process from NOA2 to NVC with the case number. You should have it on hand next week for sure...! Fingers crossed :jest: 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, deafguy72 said:

Average 1 month process from NOA2 to NVC with the case number. You should have it on hand next week for sure...! Fingers crossed :jest: 

Yes. I told him to call before Friday, we might be lucky to get it before Friday. Approved 9th Jan, sent to dos 22nd Jan, and nvc received on 26th Jan.

Edited by Mrs Prestige

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I've waited so long to finally get into the VJ estimated date range, and now I've passed the estimated date range. :-(

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between January 23, 2018 and February 8, 2018*. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

I've waited so long to finally get into the VJ estimated date range, and now I've passed the estimated date range. :-(

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between January 23, 2018 and February 8, 2018*. 

What did tier 2 say about the case?

2 hours ago, Vincent & Alejo said:

I passed VJ estimated date too before my approval so I know how you feel, my advice is to try to stay calm and keep in mind that every case is different, and even when it can be disappointing to see others after you getting approved, you will get there, you will get approved.

Also, if you decide to call and speak with tier 2, and this person gives an generic answer, don't feel bad. My husband spent over a month calling, including the last week when we were already approved, and tier 2 wasn't able to see it, or maybe he just decided to not tell us.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.